Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Why Do Ladies Hate This Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Hate This Question (1240 Views)

Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Bra / Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Hate This Question by lajid: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sorry but I want to ask the ladies this question.

So I figured ladies hate this question and I’ll like to know why.

A lot of ladies hat e the question “Are you in a relationship”.

Any particular reason for this? For starters, I’ve never asked this question. Never been in a relationship but just something I noticed from social media profiles of some ladies.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question by Sonnobax15(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
grin
Eyahhhhh...na una get that time wey una take dey ask that kind of question self.....
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question by BigJoe19: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
If she is a relationship or not in one, how does it affect your life, does it add money to your bank account? Na una dey give these brainless and classless bitches sense of importance. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question by arthurwillia(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
lajid:

Any particular reason for this? For starters, I’ve never asked this question. Never been in a relationship but just something I noticed from social media profiles of some ladies.

People still Dey ask this kind question, it’s too o serious to ask are you in a relationship. Ask in a subtle way if you will ask at all, if not whether she Dey relationship or not, if you wan lash am e no hard
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question by lajid: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
BigJoe19:
If she is a relationship or not in one, how does it affect your life, does it add money to your bank account? Na una dey give these brainless and classless bitches sense of importance. Nonsense!

Like I said, I’ve never asked the question. Never been in a relationship too, I only saw it a couple of times on some ladies profile that they don’t like the question. Reason I asked, get it?
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question by lajid: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
arthurwillia:

People still Dey ask this kind question, it’s too o serious to ask are you in a relationship. Ask in a subtle way if you will ask at all, if not whether she Dey relationship or not, if you wan lash am e no hard

Oh ok, I’ve never asked. I only wondered why they don’t like it judging from what I saw from a ladie’s WhatsApp status. I think I know the reason now.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question by arthurwillia(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
lajid:

Oh ok, I’ve never asked. I only wondered why they don’t like it judging from what I saw from a ladies WhatsApp status. I think I know the reason now.

Ohh good then

What were the reasons you saw?
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question by lajid: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
arthurwillia:

Ohh good then

What were the reasons you saw?

I don’t really know, maybe to keep options I guess. That’s just what I think by the way, I may be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question by Shukusheka(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Depends on the kind of lady your ask this question. If you ask street girls or those your small-small girls this question, they get angry because see it as an intrusion since they have something to hide. Ask smart girls this question and you will get a genuine answer if they feel okay to share, or politely decline to answer if they don't want to.

I think Op should change the circle of women he moves with.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question by MufasaLion: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
You don't need to ask any lady such question as long as you're financially buoyant. She's single once you're financially capable.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question by ultiabaz36(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
lajid:

Abeg leave relationship biko... The question should be Are you ready to give headies and Phuck
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question by dan9ice(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
As life concerns
All nigeria babes are into relationship(s)
Everyone na x already
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question by lajid: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Shukusheka:
Depends on the kind of lady your ask this question. If you ask street girls or those your small-small girls this question, they get angry because see it as an intrusion since they have something to hide. Ask smart girls this question and you will get a genuine answer if they feel okay to share, or politely decline to answer if they don't want to.

I think Op should change the circle of women he moves with.

Nawa for una oooo. Which one is change circle of ladies again.

I don’t even have female friends to begin with. It’s just a random thought that came to my head when I saw someone posted it on their social media timeline, and I think I’ve seen a few others too on social media. Has nothing to do with me, I’m not even cut out for the relationship thing. Never been in one and I don’t think I’ll be in one anytime sooner.

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Market Value (SMV) / Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? / The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.