Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry (67886 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by Kayzy8: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Marriage registrar at Ikoyi registry refuses to wed groom because of his deadlocks.

The groom and his friend Ubi Franklin, who was there to support the groom, had to go out to buy a traditional cap for the man to wear over his suit to cover his dreadlocks before he was allowed to wed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Avglowrvo0

Naija na cruise My friend asked that I stand him for him as a witness at the ikoyi registry, when he got in to hall, this registrar said he won’t wed him because of his hair ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️ We drove out and got him a hat

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUZpuBsgs60/?utm_medium=copy_link

4 Shares

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by Baawaa(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
What concerns Agbero with overload

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by Tinubuadvocate: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
I only pity the woman little wonder she will take him to her parents for blessing.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by MufasaLion: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
How does that affect a wedding? A dreadlock is not something bad or immoral.

208 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by Ekez(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Educated people go act like mumu
Ediots

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by MufasaLion: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I only pity the woman little wonder she will take him to her parents for blessing.

So what are you insinuating?

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by Charmingrascal(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Until people understand that your appearance doesn't necessarily determine your character.

What is wrong in having dreadlocks

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by illicit(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
As in.... lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by Lanretoye(m): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
If na me be the registrar i go still insist...until he go barb am

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by helinues: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
What's the business of the registrar with the guy's hair cut?

Hahahaha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by Demigod22: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
The video is actually funny. But on a serious note, the dreadlocks have nothing to do with the guy's character. We Africans tend to attach importance to things that are not necessary.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lanretoye:

Its funny how Black people have more freedom in a white man's country than in their own country!
That's why most rich people including politicians send their kids abroad!

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by treesun: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
If it is a Church now; they will be forming activists and calling out the Pastor, ordinary court, they have to look for cover. People and hypocrisy!!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by BigYash: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lanretoye:
grin The groom mind go dey.. This is Africa,not America.. When u r in Rome,.........

2 Likes

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by Pumpumking: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kayzy8:
Marriage registrar at Ikoyi registry refuses to wed groom because of his deadlocks.

The groom and his friend Ubi Franklin, who was there to support the groom, had to go out to buy a traditional cap for the man to wear over his suit to cover his dreadlocks before he was allowed to wed.

#

the pastor is a racist!! angry
Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by mytime24(f): 12:02am On Sep 30, 2021
Pumpumking:
#

the pastor is a racist!! angry
coke not good for u angry

#lucky dube

16 Likes

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by Pumpumking: 12:33am On Sep 30, 2021
mytime24:
coke not good for u angry

#lucky dube

CORK?? is that all i tink about? was wrong wit u home babes womens for gosh sake?
so insted of critisizeing a racist pastor...u come her talkin about priiick not good for u.. Darling are u ok please?? (shakin my head wit disapointments) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by Blackfire(m): 12:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Happy married life
Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by nokspos: 5:08am On Sep 30, 2021
I am not my hair

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by Sonnobax15(m): 6:14am On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
The same dreadlocks wey John the Baptist get for Bible tongue. These men of God dey even dey study the bible at all self? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by Bunmhi(f): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2021
Orisirisi
Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by free2ryhme: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Kayzy8:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUZpuBsgs60/?utm_medium=copy_link

Shameful
Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by free2ryhme: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2021
tongue
Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by Passionate888: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2021
Hisbah in Lagos angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2021
lol
Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2021
Ahn Ahn

1 Like

Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by Finnese001: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2021
grin
Re: Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry by saddler: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2021
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. / Man Who Makes A Fortune Selling Crayfish In Abuja Recently Got Married(Photos) / This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.