Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! (7296 Views)

Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) / Gbenga Daniel Celebrates 59th Birthday / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by igboboy1(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^^Coming from the horses mouth.
Nice to know your father is a FOOOL for LIFE.

na wa o so this your childish antics never die? Seem u just learned how to edit peoples text today and since then you have been having fun with it? undecided

small boy e ka nku e hotu ije o maka uku di gi SHEGE
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Rhino5dm: 8:03am On May 30, 2011
Your quest for attainment of perfect stuupidity is noted.

Keep it up one day you will be like your father. Mooroon!

igbo boy:

na wa o so this your childish antics never die? Seem u just learned how to edit peoples text today and since then you have been having fun with it? undecided

small boy e ka nku e hotu ije o maka uku di gi SHEGE
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by andyanders: 12:03pm On May 30, 2011
GBENGA NA THIEF. UNA NO KNOW?HE STOLE THE STATE DRY
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Baawaa(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2011
AKALA=Omo se tan Omo KA nle!!GBENGA=Omo se tan Omo GBE ja!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by luluosas(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2011
@Beaf Cowards and super low IQ fools talking about getting politicians after they have fled. When they were walking the streets of your town you were peeing your low self esteem pants, but now that they have fled the country, you are all mouthy. When they were your next door neighbours, your so-called ex-military AK's were silent and you conveniently forgot you wanted (or could supply) camouflag suits.

When the time to be intelligent arises, you will be bloody frozen by stvpidity as usual. I doubt any of you even know about the PIB and how your NASS is selling the sovereignty of your pitiable arses to Shell. . . And they are right there in the country with you, but where are you dense headed cowards? A fool with an AK, FRS (or stones, sticks and dagger) is no better than Osisikankwu or Anini.

Freaging baskets. Angry

Beaf, I have been trying to avoid you on NL relating to your stupid and daffy reasoning on issues raised here, but, not on this one.
Presently, you are the HIGHEST praise singer of Jonathan here on NL. For whatever reasons, I don't know. Again, you are the HIGHEST enemy to those who opposes Jonathan here on Nl, because, to you, whatever Jonathan says or does are saintly, no matter what they are. For what reasons, again, I don't know.
You are here calling people cowards, for their INDIVIDUAL inability to arrest the fleeing ex governors but, you are presently sticks with Jonathan, who is the official LANDLORD of corruption in Nigeria today. You want to know why? If the head of the RIVER is dirty, certainly, the entire routes that it flows will be dirty. Jonathan cannot be clean and still allow dirt to perch on him and yet feels indifferent.
Jonathan almost empty the external crude accounts for his campaigns and you sees nothing wrong in it. Jonathan bought his election with N70 billion and yet, you sees nothing wrong in it. Jonathan shifted his goal post in the middle of the game to suit him, and alas, that was an excellent one according to you. Jonathan became the OFFICIAL spoke person for MEND in October, 2010 and behold, the best president ever according to your remarks. Jonathan deceived the WHOLE world that, he conducted a free and fair election while arguing that, his opponent were given 6 millions votes, through under aged voters, and lo and behold, you call it the freest election ever. When will you start to use your head responsibly?
Tomorrow, it will be turn of your Jonathan to run away. Remember, what goes around comes around.
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by otokx(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2011
You guys should relax, the situation is under control.
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by enomakos(m): 5:55pm On May 30, 2011
so all of they just they fled
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Beaf: 5:56pm On May 30, 2011
luluosas:

Beaf, I have been trying to avoid you on NL relating to your silly and daffy reasoning on issues raised here, but, not on this one.
Presently, you are the HIGHEST praise singer of Jonathan here on NL. For whatever reasons, I don't know. Again, you are the HIGHEST enemy to those who opposes Jonathan here on Nl, because, to you, whatever Jonathan says or does are saintly, no matter what they are. For what reasons, again, I don't know.
You are here calling people cowards, for their INDIVIDUAL inability to arrest the fleeing ex governors but, you are presently sticks with Jonathan, who is the official LANDLORD of corruption in Nigeria today. You want to know why? If the head of the RIVER is dirty, certainly, the entire routes that it flows will be dirty. Jonathan cannot be clean and still allow dirt to perch on him and yet feels indifferent.
Jonathan almost empty the external crude accounts for his campaigns and you sees nothing wrong in it. Jonathan bought his election with N70 billion and yet, you sees nothing wrong in it. Jonathan shifted his goal post in the middle of the game to suit him, and alas, that was an excellent one according to you. Jonathan became the OFFICIAL spoke person for MEND in October, 2010 and behold, the best president ever according to your remarks. Jonathan deceived the WHOLE world that, he conducted a free and fair election while arguing that, his opponent were given 6 millions votes, through under aged voters, and lo and behold, you call it the freest election ever. When will you start to use your head responsibly?
Tomorrow, it will be turn of your Jonathan to run away. Remember, what goes around comes around.

Crap.

You obviously think you are some sort of fearsome gorilla (one that talks rubbish anyway).
I have rightly accused rhino and playmode of cowardice for failing to arrest people and getting mouthy when they have fled. Do you have another definition of cowardice?
Most of you loud people just talk rubbish and expend energy loudly for things that don't matter, but are damn quiet when you should be challenging. Its called foolishness.
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by playmode(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2011
Beaf:

Crap.

You obviously think you are some sort of fearsome gorilla (one that talks rubbish anyway).
I have rightly accused rhino and playmode of cowardice for failing to arrest people and getting mouthy when they have fled. Do you have another definition of cowardice?
Most of you loud people just talk rubbish and expend energy loudly for things that don't matter, but are damn quiet when you should be challenging. Its called foolishness.

Oh so you accused me too of cowardice ,pray tell how i am supposed to arrest someone all the way from SA I am not even a police officer so why are you talking about arresting the dude.We are talking about giving the guy the "Samuel Doe" treatment you are talking about arrest.What has your over glorified EFCC achieved with all the arrests they have made ?

Dude whether you like it or not someone will do something about the current rot in our political system.You can refer to me as a coward as much as you like,it won't stop what is going to happen.You are going to be alive when it happens.It is called Karma and Karma is certainly a B.i.t.c.h.

If i wanted to eliminate your friends in high places ,it is not an issue of whether i am brave enough or not ,it more an issue of my will to kill,information,logistics ,manpower and adequate funding.

Yes even assassinations requires funding.There are many people in Nigeria who will gladly kill corrupt politicians if they were trained and properly funded.I don't even need to be in Nigeria to lift up a single gun.Money will take care of everything.

Don't assume that because some of these fool are not dead that all Nigerians are coward.I guarantee you that on this NL forum alone ,there are several posters who will kill corrupt politicians if they were given the chance.Don't judge a man's will to kill from a forum,it won't be very smart of you.Yes people vent their anger on the internet but never underestimate anybody.It is the first rule of warfare.

Many of us are not barbarians who just go and shed blood but these looters are making us see red and if you posses the skill to kill a man in several ways you will be tempted to kill a few of these looters.Taking a human life has got nothing to do with courage but more with decision making.You don't become brave enough to take a human life you just decide to.

If you have ever been in a situation where you have to point and fire a gun loaded with live ammunition at a living human being and bring him down,you will understand what i mean.People who kill in self defense don't do it because they are brave,hell no they do it because they scared to die.

You claim to represent Fresh Air but you attack someone who wants to deal with the people who are bringing in rotten air,could it be that the fresh air you have been shouting about all this while is a scam? Do you really represent rotten air  grin

Shine your eye well well  grin grin grin grin

Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Iranoladun(f): 10:11pm On May 30, 2011
Hey guys!
Can we discuss this topic without insulting or abusing each other?

Points of argument are more logical when devoid of insult or swearing and it gives the opposing party unalloyed view of
your position.

Thanks all let's sheat our swords
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Nobody: 1:38am On May 31, 2011
LMFAO, that picture said Bleep beaf
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Nobody: 1:40am On May 31, 2011
beaf is probably getting scared for his knife, how i wish i had one, so i can kill IBB, OBASANJO, GOODLUCK, ALL TOGETHER
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Rhino5dm: 6:40am On May 31, 2011
This is it!

Beaf whenever your liver allows you to respond to this, know that you are the biggest FOOOOL and coward to ever be on NL.

playmode:

Oh so you accused me too of cowardice ,pray tell how i am supposed to arrest someone all the way from SA I am not even a police officer so why are you talking about arresting the dude.We are talking about giving the guy the "Samuel Doe" treatment you are talking about arrest.What has your over glorified EFCC achieved with all the arrests they have made ?

Dude whether you like it or not someone will do something about the current rot in our political system.You can refer to me as a coward as much as you like,it won't stop what is going to happen.You are going to be alive when it happens.It is called Karma and Karma is certainly a B.i.t.c.h.

If i wanted to eliminate your friends in high places ,it is not an issue of whether i am brave enough or not ,it more an issue of my will to kill,information,logistics ,manpower and adequate funding.

Yes even assassinations requires funding.There are many people in Nigeria who will gladly kill corrupt politicians if they were trained and properly funded.I don't even need to be in Nigeria to lift up a single gun.Money will take care of everything.

Don't assume that because some of these fool are not dead that all Nigerians are coward.I guarantee you that on this NL forum alone ,there are several posters who will kill corrupt politicians if they were given the chance.Don't judge a man's will to kill from a forum,it won't be very smart of you.Yes people vent their anger on the internet but never underestimate anybody.It is the first rule of warfare.

Many of us are not barbarians who just go and shed blood but these looters are making us see red and if you posses the skill to kill a man in several ways you will be tempted to kill a few of these looters.Taking a human life has got nothing to do with courage but more with decision making.You don't become brave enough to take a human life you just decide to.

If you have ever been in a situation where you have to point and fire a gun loaded with live ammunition at a living human being and bring him down,you will understand what i mean.People who kill in self defense don't do it because they are brave,hell no they do it because they scared to die.

You claim to represent Fresh Air but you attack someone who wants to deal with the people who are bringing in rotten air,could it be that the fresh air you have been shouting about all this while is a scam? Do you really represent rotten air  grin

Shine your eye well well  grin grin grin grin
. .
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by ReachRich(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2011
I need an AK47 fast!
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Rhino5dm: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2011
^ How soon,how fast & how serious?
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Badesh(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
Gbenga Daniel (Mr. Ogun state is snooring), Alao Akala (Mr. Oyo state is bleaching), haba why Ohakim na?. I thought Ohakim was a descendant of Okonkwo (brave heart), why run?. He didn't have to take to his heels just like those two bastards from the south-western region of the country brandishing themselves as Ogidi omo. What with the flagrant display of disrespect for traditional institutions, abuse of office and proliferation of our collective wealth!!!!!. One would have thought they had the balls to face whoever was gonna come after them.

I wonder if these liverless fools understand the havoc they will be causing this country and their kinsmen after having flown out of the country and the anti-graft agencies launch a campaign for their search based on concrete evidences that will soon be levied against them. Can these rascals claim to be wiser or sharper than the Iboris & Lucky Igbinedion of this clime?. You know Gbenga Daniel is from the similar axis Oladipo Diya is from and they are quick to shed tears when the die is cast (apologies Abacha & Al-Mustapha). I will not be surprised when the slowpoke is seen wailing when the judgment shall come. Akala, stay put, no wahala. It is the same Alafin of Oyo, Soun of Ogbomosho & Olubandan of Ibadan that will stand as sureties for you when your bail application is submitted (pooh!!!!!).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania / Alleged N2.2bn Fraud: Fayose’s Trial Begins Today / Explosion In Galadima Kogo Community Of Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.