Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,323 members, 7,864,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State (25002 Views)

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' / Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure / Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by BadNews: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
God Almighty Continue To Protect Us
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by MARKone(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Why do you guys use the most despicable words for your leaders/governors.
I cringe when I see a SE youth using these words for a Senior citizen like HE Obiano.

In SW, the moment it gets to this point, almost all the indigenes rally to protect the governor because he or she is the symbol of the collective authority of the state.

A case in point is HE Fayose. Despite all the flaws of HE Fayose and even being the only PDP Governor at some point in time in SE , I can't recall westerners using the kind of despicable words you guys use for your governors used for him.
I really truly hope you guys know that you won't be youths forever and you will reap all these shame you pour on these your leaders.

Dude is a drunk. I know what I'm saying. Messed up the legacy his predecessor Peter obi left behind. Which invaders is he talking about? Fulani Herdsmen?
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by minasi4841: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
How can Biafrans leave Biafra land
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by PrinceOfLagos: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Human life no longer mean nothing to this heartless people
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by mandax: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Maybe you will be the next to be mowed down by Igbos.

There is a saying that if it hasn't happened to you, u won't feel the pain of what others are passing through.

You think by calling herdsmen you will gather sympathy to gruesome murder perpetuated by Igbos just under 2 days 10 person's were killed.

Umuazi Aba drive through to just waste people's lives in anambra state.

Broad daylight killing is what these terrorists are distancing themselves from.

On a single day Umuazi Aba (Indigenes of Aba Murdered 7 souls in Anambra state.)

EARLIER Watching the video below of unknown Gunmen (IPOB) in Onitsha , you will hear clearly and stated that it was Umuazi Aba driving down to maim souls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsySuYTI26o

Same day they killed Seven different people including Dora Akunyili husband making it 8.

So it is no coincidence that they were in onitsha and same days Eight souls were lost.

Aiding and abetting the acts of terrorist fighters fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system has been your trade on NL. The shooters in your video were not known by the passersby you believed were hailing the gunmen.
Invaders of Anambra state must be fished out. Igbos can’t invade Anambra state their home.
Your propaganda of falsehood is notorious on the social media.

1 Like

Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by tfelicityk(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Just sad about the security situation in Anambra State...

Using innocent souls to count scores...

May the spirit of the dead fight back by God Grace...
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by FallenShitHole: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
I cringe when I see a SE youth using these words for a Senior citizen like HE Obiano.

In SW, the moment it gets to this point, almost all the indigenes rally to protect the governor because he or she is the symbol of the collective authority of the state.

A case in point is He Fayose. Despite all the flaws of HE Fayose and even been the only PDP Governor at some point in time in SE , I can't recall westerners using the kind of despicable words you guys use for your governors used for him.
I really truly hope you guys know that you won't be youths forever and you will reap all these shame you pour on these your leaders.
Just shut up, keep quiet, and move out from here. Igbos are not Yorubas. Our way of life and ideology is different and that's why we want out and don't want to continue sharing a country with some protracting, asslicking, and hypocritical individuals. In Igboland, you don't mess up and go free and that's why we are the most democratic society in the world and more reason why no leader in Biafra will mess up and go scot-free as it obtains today in your hell hole called nigeria. Get that today into your head. We don't suffer fools gladly in Igboland. May symbol of the collective authority of the state kee you there. Nonsense!! Carry that useless symbol of the collective authority of the state to your ewedu and amala land. It doesn't work in Igboland. Any governor that fails our people and is not on the side of our people (IPOB) must not be protected, and Obiano is one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by Sicilyjoe: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

A case in point is HE Fayose. Despite all the flaws of HE Fayose and even being the only PDP Governor at some point in time in SE , I can't recall westerners using the kind of despicable words you guys use for your governors used for him.

For God sake, is it that the parents are completely gone awol shocked

No mind them, when their god says worse than that, what do u expect
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by BJanta: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ctorch:
We will Never Succumb to Invaders, Leave Our State -Obiano

ADDRESS BY HIS EXCELLENCY THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE ON WEDNESDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=404853114342818&id=100044543974752&fs=1&focus_composer=0&m_entstream_source=feed_mobile&refid=8&ref=opera_for_android_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.-7689248337019435167%3Amf_story_key.-7920678349879636006%3Atop_level_post_id.404853114342818%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100044543974752%3Apage_id.100044543974752%3Asrc.22%3Aphoto_id.404853091009487%3Astory_location.5%3Astory_attachment_style.photo%3Aview_time.1632937174%3Afilter.h_nor%3Aott.AX_RDyfitdKftGdV%3Atds_flgs.3&__tn__=S%2AW-R

Empty noise !!!
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by FallenShitHole: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
minasi4841:
How can Biafrans leave Biafra land
Terrorist jihadist invaders from futa jalon must leave our land. Our governor has spoken, though he is only waking up late to reality. IPOB has been shouting against these invaders for a long time.
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by FallenShitHole: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
BJanta:

Empty noise !!!
It is not empty noise. The people who own the land will assist ion making it a reality. Terrorist jihadist invaders from futa jalon must leave our land. Our governor has spoken, though he is only waking up late to reality. IPOB has been shouting against these invaders for a long time.
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by Kaiser20: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bantu10:
The days of Fulani Herdsmen are numbered in South East. They can take this to the bank
Crazy people, stop pointing fingers.
ESN and UGM are the group the governor is warning.
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by FallenShitHole: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
MARKone:

Dude is a drunk. I know what I'm saying. Messed up the legacy his predecessor Peter obi left behind. Which invaders is he talking about? Fulani Herdsmen?
You must be daft if you don't understand that this killing was done by those terrorist invaders from the futa jalon. Forget about Obiano being a drunkard, he is spot on, on this one. He got it right, and it's time to smoke out those jihadists from our land. Go and listen to what Obadia Mailafia said.

1 Like

Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by afube: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Maybe you will be the next to be mowed down by Igbos.

There is a saying that if it hasn't happened to you, u won't feel the pain of what others are passing through.

You think by calling herdsmen you will gather sympathy to gruesome murder perpetuated by Igbos just under 2 days 10 person's were killed.

Umuazi Aba drive through to just waste people's lives in anambra state.

Broad daylight killing is what these terrorists are distancing themselves from.

On a single day Umuazi Aba (Indigenes of Aba Murdered 7 souls in Anambra state.)

EARLIER Watching the video below of unknown Gunmen (IPOB) in Onitsha , you will hear clearly and stated that it was Umuazi Aba driving down to maim souls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsySuYTI26o

Same day they killed Seven different people including Dora Akunyili husband making it 8.

So it is no coincidence that they were in onitsha and same days Eight souls were lost.

You keep on confirming your lack of sense anytime your drunkard's fingers move over the keyboard, we heard the so called ESN operatives talking loudly in the video clip....does that sound like Igbo spoken with a distinct "Aba accent"? meanwhile, what forensic analysis did you carry out on the deceased 8 bodies of the people killed, did you analyse the projectiles that killed them? were the projectiles fired from the same calibre weapon.............in fact, I am beginning to suspect some of these big belle politicians involved in the upcoming Anambra gubernatorial elections.

we had a spate of killings like this some weeks ago in Enugu, it turned out it was some useless politicians fighting over some political fiefdoms in Enugu state...

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by Fetziny1(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
And you think everything is money, now you are referring the people of Anambra as money lovers who can do anything when it comes to money. My Governor that is not how things are done, if you Govern the people well, things will fall in place. What about the headsmen, were you proud & bold to make this kind of pronouncements?? @WillyObiano #Zuokwanuike
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by adebwalex(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
FallenShitHole:

Just shut up you terrorist from futa jalon. Our governor has spoken. All well-meaning Igbos will follow up. supporter of APC invaders from futa jalon have no place in our land. You jihadists must be weeded out from Biafraland. Obiano has spoke and so shall it be.

I don't have your time because your brain need re set. I will be waisting my time to educate you because you are part of those people hailing the unknown gun men. And If you don't understand what your governor have said you should ask an elite men in your state to educate you...
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
First rule of solving a problem... identify the problem or enemy.
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by BeuHarry: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Lol, the people that are fast to quote you are the person's Obiano is talking about. They will rush to cover the evils theur people are committing and none of them is from the state.

Clear mind fears no accusations.

Obiano is plainly talking about the surrounding states Abia, Imo etc and their overzealous citizens trying to create problems for anambra state.

Whosoever trying to divert attention to herdsmen is just a mischievous terrot Ipob that will rot in hell soon or be deported back to his state.

Even the video of Ipob gunmen one will clearly hear chant of umu Aba in the background.

Meanwhile may the souls of departed continuing resting in peace.

Ụmụ Aba is a short form for Ụmụ Abakiliki
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by Paulianfa(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
Zoo nation! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
People are dying like foul, killing is like American movies or computer game. No conscience for shedding blood.
When they know the real culprit, they will not say anything, this country tire me ooo
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by otokx(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Something is wrong some where; the people hailing in the video are from which state?
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by TheGreatOne90: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by chaloskyx: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
ok guys let me give you a piece of info on how this event plays out The 2021 Anambra State gubernatorial election is scheduled to take place take place on November 6, 2021,

stage 1 : FG assassinates a popular SE indigene FG leaves note at crime scene saying no governorship election pinning it on IPOB,
Stage 2: Nigerians and politicians start blaming IPOB for the death calling on FG to take a decisive action to stop killings
Stage 3:FG declares a state of emergency and military takeover of SE,
Stage 4: Elections hold under tight military security
Stage 5: Elections end FG withdraws military and normalcy returns

In a nutshell this man was murdered to make way for FG Elections if you like believe if you like let your ethnic sentiments and disdain for another tribe cloud your judgements but we all know FG is behind this and just like end sars it would do anything to maintain control of political power even if it means killing its citizens all of us are disposable.

1 Like

Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by Ndukwe007(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Why are we killing ourselves?

Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by CaptainAyub: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bantu10:

I hate zombies with everything in me. Try cilicmarin.
This one is not cilicmarin aka ngeneukwumkpi.
This one is Juliusmalema aka osagyefo.
He was born by a bini barrow pusher in Onitsha hence his little knowledge of Anambra State and Igbo language
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by cardoctor(m): 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
Do you need to spend that much for intel?
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by ifiokjohn(m): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
NGpatriot:
Mr. Goerno, your only solution is the python, call and invite them to dance.

Same people that can't dance in borno and are being killed by Boko Haram like flies.. in a week over 90 soldiers died just last week.
The idiots should go and dance python against Boko haram
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by cardoctor(m): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
chaloskyx:
ok guys let me give you a piece of info on how this event plays out The 2021 Anambra State gubernatorial election is scheduled to take place take place on November 6, 2021,

stage 1 : FG assassinates a popular SE indigene FG leaves note at crime scene saying no governorship election pinning it on IPOB,
Stage 2: Nigerians and politicians start blaming IPOB for the death calling on FG to take a decisive action to stop killings
Stage 3:FG declares a state of emergency and military takeover of SE,
Stage 4: Elections hold under tight military security
Stage 5: Elections end FG withdraws military and normalcy returns

In a nutshell this man was murdered to make way for FG Elections if you like believe if you like let your ethnic sentiments and disdain for another tribe cloud your judgements but we all know FG is behind this and just like end sars it would do anything to maintain control of political power even if it means killing its citizens all of us are disposable.

HMMMMMMM!!!!!
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Too much talk.
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by emilo2bad: 12:07am On Sep 30, 2021
Bantu10:

I hate zombies with everything in me. Try cilicmarin.
Supporter of evil you will be gun down by ipob then you will meet those they killed in denial
Re: Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State by aminusodiq(m): 12:12am On Sep 30, 2021
blackmantis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUTFPAt0laA

See them....eastern talibans

and people are hailing them SMH.

angry
people are sane.. People isnt just one person or two. People is alot of persons. The question you should ask yourself is why are people hailing them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala / Moment Aisha Yesufu Held A Minute Silence For Those Killed At Lekki Tollgate / Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.