Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Help!! Her Virginia smells - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! Her Virginia smells (3727 Views)

Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened / I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Her Virginia smells by Laturuturu: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2021
Tell her to use deodorant
Re: Help!! Her Virginia smells by siofra(f): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2021
SmellySperm:
I love girls with smelly coochie. It's a fetish. I also Bleep animals, I'm a degenerate retard.

Eyah! Go and seek help and stop exposing yourself here smellysperm. It's not cool.
Re: Help!! Her Virginia smells by InvestorRicky(m): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
U should go 2 any pharmacy managed by a lady & explain this 2 her,I'm sure she's going to help u with both advice & medications. U should knw how & when to present such issues to ur gf so it doesn't sound demeaning.
Re: Help!! Her Virginia smells by Brownoctopus: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
siofra:

Eyah! Go and seek help and stop exposing yourself here smellysperm. It's not cool.
grin ;Dyou and smelly sperm no get work o,wetin be all dis editing na.
Abeg make una no kill person with laughter.
Re: Help!! Her Virginia smells by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
InvestorRicky:
U should go 2 any pharmacy managed by a lady

What's wrong with a pharmacy managed by a man?
Re: Help!! Her Virginia smells by newoffer: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
[get her a dog to luck the odour out..lolquote author=Isokoson1 post=106294857]Mehn this is beyond local man logistics
U no do wrong by telling her
I hate smelling pussy I swear
[/quote]
Re: Help!! Her Virginia smells by Danielkelly: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
BABYharder:

As una dey personalize people's vagina for this forum dey fear me. angry
[left][quote author=BABYharder post=106300129]
If ur v is no dey smell den no vex. cool
Re: Help!! Her Virginia smells by debbydams(f): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sunzee:
I've been in a relationship with my gf for the past one year, anytime we have sex, I do notice this unpleasant smell..av talk to her many times and now she said I can't continue insulting her...pls advise me..I truly love her
it might be infection,like toilet disease
Semen
Using tight under wears
Using soap to wash her v.
She should visit the hospital
U should start using condom or withdrawal method,semen can causes terrible odor down Dee
She should start taking her bath twice nd change her undies every 3 months( get new ones)
Re: Help!! Her Virginia smells by SenecaTheYonger: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sunzee:
I've been in a relationship with my gf for the past one year, anytime we have sex, I do notice this unpleasant smell..av talk to her many times and now she said I can't continue insulting her...pls advise me..I truly love her
m
Buy vagina targeted probiotics for your lady.

Also wash your penis before fvcking and stop cuming inside her pussy, your semen might be altering her pH level and also destroying the food bacterial in her V

Re: Help!! Her Virginia smells by Teerach: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
She should bathe before you have sex. It's hygienic.
She should wash it with clove.
This should help.
Re: Help!! Her Virginia smells by InvestorRicky(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Beloved3:

What's wrong with a pharmacy managed by a man?

I said a lady because she might have better experience about their bodies compared to the male pharmacists.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Her Virginia smells by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
You don Bleep rotten pussyy for months and come dey complain give us. We nọ follow Bleep
Re: Help!! Her Virginia smells by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sunzee:
LADIES hate TRUTH.
LADIES hate Competition.
LADIES hate Confrontation.
Keep Enjoying the Odour while it Lasts.
Just Get yourself a Good N95 Face mask, for it can only get worse. Most harbor terrible coliforms
Re: Help!! Her Virginia smells by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Maychang:

This is what I mean. I only wrote "My Vagina".... and it's not auto correct from my phone. Naira land needs to Explain what happened?

Madam leave your vagina out of this please angry
Re: Help!! Her Virginia smells by Queenslander(f): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Maychang:

This is what I mean. I did not put "My Vagina".... and it's not auto correct from my phone. Naira land needs to Explain what happened?

My dear, he edited your comment!!

1 Like

Re: Help!! Her Virginia smells by iRepNaija1: 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sunzee:

Why don't you both bathe before you start? Make it fun and playful so she doesn't notice. Have you advised her to see a doctor?
Re: Help!! Her Virginia smells by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2021
Maychang:

This is what I mean. I did not put "My Vagina".... and it's not auto correct from my phone. Naira land needs to Explain what happened?

We were just pulling your legs dear. It wasn't Nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life / Top 10 Women With The Finest Boobs In Hollywood Pics / Should This Man Do DNA Test for this boy To Be Sure (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.