Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 (1710 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Deepfeel(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
They finally got her husband
On 26 December 2003, while Akunyili was on the way to Anambra State in Eastern Nigeria, gunmen fired on her convoy. The bullets narrowly missed her, with one of the bullets going through her headscarf and through the windscreen of the car. Prior to the incident, she had faced constant death threats against herself, her family, and her staff. In 2014, at least 6 people were charged with conspiracy and attempted murder, but acquitted and discharged in 2014.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by illicit(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
I really pity the man

I am not sure he deserves to die like that....

4 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Staysave: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ma gee

To my own understanding the man was assassinated by his enemies......
They need a proper investigation.......

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Deepfeel(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Staysave:
Ma gee

To my own understanding the man was assassinated by his enemies......
They need a proper investigation.......
Dora akunyili waged a war against fake drugs and made a lot of enemies in the process , especially in Onitsha

4 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by BigYash: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Deepfeel:

Dora akunyili waged a war against fake drugs and made a lot of enemies in the process , especially in Onitsha
I'm not sure that's why they killed this man.. There is something under it.. I hope the killers are apprehended soon.. If not ,then whala dey o...
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Staysave: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Deepfeel:

I know....
He was assassinated by his enemies....
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by socialmediaman: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
My guess is that someone or some people may have witnessed the incident but they may never come forward for lack of trust on police, but news will be on the streets

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by PrinceOfLagos: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
The same people that couldn't get late Dora akunyili, went after the husband
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by EkelediliBuhari: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
I weak o
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by iluvdonjazzy: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Igbos are now mumus killing their own people like Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Deepfeel(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
BigYash:
I'm not sure that's why they killed this man.. There is something under it.. I hope the killers are apprehended soon.. If not ,then whala dey o...
A comment has been dug up on his Facebook account where a lady called Blossom Benjamin threatening him with death , she said he took another soul so he himself will pay for it and never go Scot free , trying to post the screenshot but it's not uploading

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Deepfeel(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Staysave:

I know....
He was assassinated by his enemies....
Definitely
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by ConqueredWest: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Deepfeel:

A comment has been dug up on his Facebook account where a lady called Blossom Benjamin threatening him with death , she said he took another soul so he himself will pay for it and never go Scot free , trying to post the screenshot but it's not uploading

The lady accused him of murder.?

This is becoming interesting but I doubt it is her

His brother should be investigated
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Christistruth00: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Deepfeel:

This Video was of IPOB Gunmen in Onitsha Yesterday

The evidence is much more than the one with which you gladly Accepted that Jubril El Sudan was the President ruling Nigeria

Stop lying.

It is Pathetic and disgraceful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsySuYTI26o

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Deepfeel(m): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
ConqueredWest:

The lady is accused him of murder.?

This is becoming interesting but I doubt it is her

His brother should be investigated
Yes

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by AcademicWriter: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
I really Pathetic the mona dewan not sure he merits to death like that....
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Deepfeel(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Christistruth00:

This Video was of IPOB Gunmen in Onitsha Yesterday

The evidence is much more than the one with which you gladly Accepted that Jubril El Sudan was the President ruling Nigeria

Stop lying.

It is Pathetic and disgraceful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsySuYTI26o

Even if those were Igbos the video is in favour of Igbos cause Igbos are friendly not killers , why are they not shooting people? Rather people are hailing them, take this video to any court and Igbos will win

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by BigYash: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Deepfeel:

Lakoko Lazua. shocked Tell me sumtin

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Deepfeel(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
BigYash:
Lakoko Lazua. shocked Tell me sumtin
Check her comment screenshot in my previous comment

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by christistruth01: 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
Deepfeel:

Even if those were Igbos the video is in favour of Igbos cause Igbos are friendly not killers , why are they not shooting people? Rather people are hailing them, take this video to any court and Igbos will win

IPOB carrying guns in the street can never win in Court

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Deepfeel(m): 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
christistruth01:

IPOB carrying guns in the street can never win in Court

What are you waiting for? Fish them out and get the 20 million reward
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by christistruth01: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Deepfeel:

What are you waiting for? Fish them out and get the 20 million reward

If their Supreme leader could be picked up like a Rat in Kenya they too will soon be Caught
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Deepfeel(m): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2021
christistruth01:

If their Supreme leader could be picked up like a Rat in Kenya they too will soon be Caught
You know them, 20 million is waiting for you just forward your information to Anambra state government, stop the wailing, this is a big opportunity for the likes of you, oyiboupdate udele, etc to make legit money, hurry up
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Sunday2021: 12:10am On Sep 30, 2021
Deepfeel:
They finally got her husband
On 26 December 2003, while Akunyili was on the way to Anambra State in Eastern Nigeria, gunmen fired on her convoy. The bullets narrowly missed her, with one of the bullets going through her headscarf and through the windscreen of the car. Prior to the incident, she had faced constant death threats against herself, her family, and her staff. In 2014, at least 6 people were charged with conspiracy and attempted murder, but acquitted and discharged in 2014.

any Igbo man that is contributing money for ipob terrorists will surely die from the hands of those bastards.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Deepfeel(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2021
Sunday2021:
any Igbo man that is contributing money for ipob terrorists will surely die from the hands of those bastards.
Was it ipob that tried to assassinate akunyili in 2003?
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Emergingnation(m): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2021
Sunday2021:
[s] any Igbo man that is contributing money for ipob terrorists will surely die from the hands of those bastards.[/s]
Says chronic Fulani herdslamming terrorist...
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2021
Becos of the successful drug war she carried out, onitsha people wanted to Kill her but failed, then she made a broadcast about the health issues and arrival of the dead former president umaru yar adua and Government agent poison her with cancer for spilling out the news....

As for her husband death, can't say .it's left for the government to dig deep!

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Sunday2021: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2021
Deepfeel:

Was it ipob that tried to assassinate akunyili in 2003?
they were igbos, and now they are members of ipob.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Deepfeel(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Sunday2021:
they were igbos, and now they are members of ipob.
Hahaha Oya forward their names to Anambra state government and Cash out 20 million
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Sunday2021: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2021
Deepfeel:

Hahaha Oya forward their names to Anambra state government and Cash out 20 million
I don't need 20 million naira, I want nothing but justice.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Sunday2021: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Becos of the successful drug war she carried out, onitsha people wanted to Kill her but failed, then she made a broadcast about the health issues and arrival of the dead former president umaru yar adua and Government agent poison her with cancer for spilling out the news....

As for her husband death, can't say .it's left for the government to dig deep!
do you how many years she has been treating that cancer? Jonathan was the president then. Ask Jonathan who poison her since you said she was poison.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Dora Akunyili In 2003 by Deepfeel(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2021
Sunday2021:
I don't need 20 million naira, I want nothing but justice.
Still the same forward their names to Anambra state government and they will be picked up, justice for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue / I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong / Reactions As Aisha Yesufu Request More Fund From Obidients (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.