Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,164 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) (7343 Views)

Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally / See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by Bunmhi(f): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2021
Something is fishy
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by Rickmann: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

He could.

But it would require timely intervention.
They would have to sedate him heavily. Transfuse blood to him and try to control the bleeding.

It's a race against time. But in the best societies he would survive.

His age, medical history and the attitude of those around must have contributed to his death.

May his memory be a blessing.

he was hit at close range which explaines that gaping hole. It's really sad. It will take a miracle to survive that especially in the country

1 Like

Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by SarkinYarki: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2021
Muna4real:
It looks like a matchete cut, but they said he was shot. I don't understand.
That's not a matchet wound but close quarter gunfire from probably a shot gun ..it could also be an exit of an AK-47 round that was losing velocity

1 Like

Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Loverofpeace:
Look at how they opened up his head probably with an axe or pump action ,if you are not new to seeing pictures of those killed in Kaduna and benue you should be able to know which terrorist group kills people this way,of course they are those Mass muderers from the sahel God judgement will soon come upon them..

Lol. You IPOBians have all become Sherlock Holmes in the desperation to deflect blame away from murderous Igbos and towards Fulanis. Your convenient scapegoat for everything.

Wound that multiple sources of traumatic blow can cause has now been ascribed to 'unique' Fulani killing modus operandi.

The dumbness permeating Igbo society and thinking lately just shows the level of brainwashing of the average Igbo that IPOBians themselves cannot even discern let alone acknowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by networkrecharg: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
There is no way that man could have survived the attack

Chei

This is too bad

Hi,

I'd really appreciate it if you would share or donate to this GoFundMe.

*Help Little Blind BLISS Victor*

Hello Everyone,

This is a sincere and empathetic need to #SaveBlissVictor from total Blindness and Paralysis!!!

I write to solemnly appea…
Read more here https://gofund.me/0254f807

Heart-Touching Appeal Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqH-xnrYuc

Forward this message to your contacts to help this campaign reach its goal!
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2021
goatgoat093:
You're actually very daft, why not bring your face and volunteer to be shot at close range by an AK-47? even a pump action can do as much damage to the face as seen in the picture if shot at close range.

i think it would be pump action at a very very close range, i dont think AK-47 can cause this much damage
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2021
Bighead9:
He was murdered by his own People.

Igbo Amaka grin

They acting like fulanis and Hausas
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2021
Bunmhi:
Something is fishy

What is fishy? Is it today we have been seeing fatal injuries like this from gunshot wounds? Guns have different actions and power. They also cause different damage.

The inability to think critically, as adults do elsewehere worldwide, is the main problem of Nigeria.

It is the reason we have so many followers that callous leaders and self-appointed messiahs, like Nnamdi Kanu, are always able to bamboozle and fool for their own selfish agenda.

Every small thing we begin to seek answers in Sokoto State whereas our own Sokoto trouser is revealing the solution to us.

Everything we will craft conspiracy, Village people and "something fishy" around.

Is this not the same Nigeria we all live in where many are hungry and desperate to "augment"?

All that is happening in the SE is simple human behaviour. Illiterate thugs who were always cut off and disenfranchised from leadership, wealth and status now feel they have a say through the power of terror and death.

This is the simple reality playing out before our eyes you people are trying hard to turn into a James Bond conspiracy theory because you dont want to confront and accept the truth and the part you played creating this terrible scenario .

Denial or the postulation of grand conspiracy theories are better options for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by TheWolfen(m): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2021
My brother. God bless u for your wisdom

Loverofpeace:
Look at how they opened up his head probably with an axe or pump action ,if you are not new to seeing pictures of those killed in Kaduna and benue you should be able to know which terrorist group kills people this way,of course they are those Mass muderers from the sahel God judgement will soon come upon them..

1 Like

Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

He could.

But it would require timely intervention.
They would have to sedate him heavily. Transfuse blood to him and try to control the bleeding.

It's a race against time. But in the best societies he would survive.

His age, medical history and the attitude of those around must have contributed to his death.

May his memory be a blessing.

are you daft....??
over half of his brain is blown off....!!
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by christistruth01: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
They didn't know the Poor Man from Adam and they blew his head off and for What ?

For an Imaginary Biafra that is Dead on Arrival without the uninterested SS

This is the type of Animal like Behaviour that the SS saw during the War and that made them Completely uninterested in your Biafra

Does anybody know what the Offence of the Hausa Man IPOB's Sons of Wickedness beheaded at the same time was ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by christistruth01: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
shocked
Loverofpeace:

They are Evil like their useless leader who so lacked sense and self control that he followed a Woman from London to a well laid trap in Kenya

They are Enemies of God

The man was over 70 years but it meant nothing to the IPOB sons of anarchy and Wickedness

The only human rights that matter to them are their own and they don't consider those they Slaughter to be Human in any way
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by christistruth01: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
richmond500:
from the first pic, his left hand and leg is not relaxed, I can assure u, he was alive when the pic was taken

That was what I thought
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by Bunmhi(f): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
OneTemplate:

What is fishy? Is it today we have been seeing fatal injuries like this from gunshot wounds? Guns have different actions and power. They also cause different damage.

The inability to think critically, as adults do elsewehere worldwide, is the main problem of Nigeria.

It is the reason we have so many followers that callous leaders and self-appointed messiahs, like Nnamdi Kanu, are always able to bamboozle and fool for their own selfish agenda.

Every small thing we begin to seek answers in Sokoto State whereas our own Sokoto trouser is revealing the solution to us.

Everything we will craft conspiracy, Village people and "something fishy" around.

Is this not the same Nigeria we all live in where many are hungry and desperate to "augment"?

All that is happening in the SE is simple human behaviour. Illiterate thugs who were always cut off and disenfranchised from leadership, wealth and status now feel they have a say through the power of terror and death.

This is the simple reality playing out before our eyes you people are trying hard to turn into a James Bond conspiracy theory because you dont want to confront and accept the truth and the part you played creating this terrible scenario .

Denial or the postulation of grand conspiracy theories are better options for you.
Abeg who collect bread from your hand? Do I look like someone from SE?
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bunmhi:

Abeg who collect bread from your hand? Do I look like someone from SE?

Then what is fishy in a simple matter of illiterate thugs and cultists killing indiscriminately?
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by Spy360(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
The question is why would IPOB or any Igbo group kill Dr Akunyili? I can't see a reason.

IPOB have come out to deny having anything to do with it. They have blamed it on politics, that is on those who also killed Dora.
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by Commentor: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
christistruth01:
They didn't know the Poor Man from Adam and they blew his head off and for What ?

For an Imaginary Biafra that is Dead on Arrival without the uninterested SS

This is the type of Animal like Behaviour that the SS saw during the War and that made them Completely uninterested in your Biafra

Does anybody know what the Offence of the Hausa Man IPOB's Sons of Wickedness beheaded at the same time was ?

For being a northerner.

In fact, I pray more of the carnage continues in the south east.

Nobody even cares about the other innocent man that was beheaded, only Akunyili.
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by Bunmhi(f): 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
OneTemplate:

Then what is fishy in a simple matter of illiterate thugs and cultists killing indiscriminately?
Gettat
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bunmhi:

Gettat

Illiterate IPOBian Bobrisky wannabe. Lol.
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by Bunmhi(f): 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
OneTemplate:

Illiterate IPOBian Bobrisky wannabe. Lol.
O ti dun. Abeg no cry ehn grin
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bunmhi:

O ti dun. Abeg no cry ehn grin

Lol. Fish out of water. Your yahoo boys are waiting for you in romance forum.
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by Christistruth00: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Commentor:

For being a northerner.

In fact, I pray more of the carnage continues in the south east.

Nobody even cares about the other innocent man that was beheaded, only Akunyili.

Are there no Igbos in the North ?

Why would IPOB behead a Hausa man in the East?

If you saw the Position of the Hausa mans body you will know he was struggling till the very end

1 Like

Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bighead9:
He was murdered by his own People.

Igbo Amaka grin

The fact you can make light and laugh over these morbid pictures says all that needs to be said about just how evil, sick and demented you ‘one Nigerianists’ actually are!

I have my suspicions as to where you’re from, but use your own mouth -abi na hand- to tell us. What’s your ethnicity?
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

The fact you can make light and laugh over these morbid pictures says all that needs to be said about just how evil, sick and demented you ‘one Nigerianists’ actually are!

I have my suspicions as to where you’re from, but use your own mouth -abi na hand- to tell us. What’s your ethnicity?

The person you confront venomously is a "sick and demented one Nigerianist" for his comment ba?

What of your Biafran brothers and kinsmen commiting all these atrocities, murders and summary executions? How would you describe them?

I know the tag "hateful Biafran hypocrite" fits you and your kinsmen well.
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by dettolgel: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2021
ruggedtimi:
he was alive...the video is circulating. Man was struggling and those dumb m*therfuckers were just recording him on phone.

What did you expect them to do genius?

Call EMT that is non existence?

Take him to the hospital that will request for police certificate?

Take him to police station and get arrested?

Ode it seems you are a stranger to this country. Do you know how many people have be locked up for trying to save someone's life?
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2021
OneTemplate:

The person you confront venomously is a "sick and demented one Nigerianist" for his comment ba?

What of your Biafran brothers and kinsmen commiting all these atrocities, murders and summary executions? How would you describe them?

I know the tag "hateful Biafran hypocrite" fits you and your kinsmen well.

My 'Biafran brothers and kinsmen' aren't the ones committing the atrocities you mentioned! Those atrocities are committed by northern elements with links to some in the presidency and northern hegemony....basically, they're YOUR BROTHERS! Own your wickedness and evil....you've been at it since the 50s, so why the sudden shame and denial!?
Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by T9ksy(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2021
mhmsadyq:

If the mass murderers from the sahel are on the streets of Biafra, then Biafra is doom assured.

Not only biafra but the whole country is doomed. These barbarians from the Sahel are all over our forests in the south from where, they unleashed their murderous agenda on our remote towns and villages.

"Everyone will have certainly have his/her breakfast" in that cursed union of ours, only the times will be different. Biafrans are having their "breakfast" now but soon the yorubas will have theirs, too and the remaining southern region (SS).

Re: From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:11am On Oct 02, 2021
He’s alive. Seen a similar cases. The bullet did nothing to his brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdikanu Fendi Challenge Trend Online - Photos / Bomb Blast At Abolongo Was A Controlled Detonation - Police / Court Nullifies APGA Governorship Primary Election In Abia, Orders Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.