Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe (24592 Views)

Ex-FIRS Boss Nami Approved ₦11bn Payments After His Exit - TheCable / Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me / Ambode’s Road & Transport Legacy Being Destroyed Even Before His Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2021
uncleck:

We are saying the same thing in different ways. But I want you to understand that there's no karma anything; however you make your bed, so you lie on it. Government must take proactive action to curtail senseless killing, that is why it is called GOVERNMENT. violence does not go away on it's own unless the root cause is tackled.

And don't ever think because your region is relatively calm, it doesn't concern you. The lessons of 9/11 should guide you
I repeat what I said, if you seek peace you get, if you seek war and destruction you get.
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe by uncleck: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
uptownmusic:

I repeat what I said, if you seek peace you get, if you seek war and destruction you get.
No one gets what he seeks. Many people seek peace but they get war. People seek prosperity but get poverty. You think everyone who obeyed sit at home yesterday did so because they wanted to or because they're IPOB? You think every notherner wants sharia? You think every Afghan wants Taliban? Even at national level, what is termed national interested is the interest of a few people, but do you have a choice? The actions or inactions of. People, tribes, regions, organizations, governments etc affects both members and non members directly or indirectly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow / Prof. Chinedu Nebo Nominated For A Ministerial Position / Nigerian Policemen Dancing On Duty (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.