Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG (11754 Views)

VAT: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers State In Suit Against FG / Appeal Court Grants Lagos Request To Join Rivers’ Suit On VAT / Amid VAT Saga, States Sue FG Over Sharing Of Stamp Duty Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by AquaPetals(f): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
All states should collect their VAT! Period
Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by mybiz234: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 1.
Rule 2

Lolz. I guess the mods allowing you to continue perpetrating your crime on nairaland think you are working for the forum. They won't know that you are self serving, using NLpolicewoman to report only when mannabbgrills is challenged. Which means you are mannabbgrills using this monicker for your selfish purpose.

That's a crime, a breach of trust and that makes you criminal-minded.

You are committing crime and you call others criminals.

So, how are you different from a criminal yourself?

Seun Osewa, you need to take note of what this monicker is doing. If you think he is helping the forum, it is a lie. Mannabbgrills is only helping
himself.
. Or how come NLpolicewoman only comes alive when mannabbgrills is challenged?

3 Likes

Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by PrinceMajestic: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Who put this picture of wike sitting stupidly with his unhealthy stomach, anyway I hope all states in South join Lagos, Rivers and Oyo. The dirty poor desert terrorists must be deprived of the privileges they enjoy and abuse. Infact,declare Southern Nigeria Republic. Let's separate from poor dusty dirty looking desert terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by garfield1: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Iamicekid:
But normally why will people paying more vats, get less money when the return comes in and other people in the North get the exact amount they pay or even more, that’s day light robbery... This government sef, u can be Hausa and still be reasonable now, no be all Hausa or Fulani dey callous emit their behavior

Is the south easy not getting more than their contribution
Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by Reallbiz: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
This issue of VAT collection is gradually becoming a reoccurring decimal.

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by mybiz234: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Maj196:
Who send you? Aproko

If you take note, you will see that NLpolicewoman only reports to mods when mannabbgrills is challenged. He is the same person as mannabbgrills. The guy is not sharp at all
Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by Iko5000: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
I thought you like to pay your VAT to your darling Daddy but let me guess your a tax dodger [size=12pt][/size]
post=106311158:
As long as each states utilize the VAT for the development and progress on their people.
As long as it won't end in the foreign accounts of politicians in the states.

The ONLY constant thing in life is CHANGE.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
God bless Nigeria.

Our stand @[/color] on everything related to this [color=#990000]VAT issue below.....

2 Likes

Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by Waffarianman(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Naso E supox 2 B
Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by HopeNeverDies: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Makinde ... My Man..

I so much love this man... Aswear . This PDP of a party will be the most foolish party if they lose this man by 2023.. but one thing I know is .. almost everyone loves Makinde in oyo state... Once you're a civil servant and you've borrowed money from someone since the 5th of a month, just tell the person you owe that you'll pay back his/her money on the 25/26th of that same month...

Back to the matter, why would one damn states be receiving more money than it contributed?? Just coz of what? Coz of the numbers of LGAs or Land mass in the state undecided undecided

That sounds like a modern day ROBINHOOD..

NICE MOVE FROM MY GEE... GSM

2 Likes

Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by Maj196(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
mybiz234:

If you take note, you will see that NLpolicewoman only reports to mods when mannabbgrills is challenged. He is the same person as mannabbgrills. The guy is not sharp at all
I didnt even know, i wish i knew that guy offline make he collect.
Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by legba1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sammerboi:
But this south east guys always claim we the yorubas support the north in everything. Not even single SE state is yet to join Rivers and Lagos in court. But Igbos always claim southwest always back the north in cheating the south.

You dey mind them... Even Umahi condem the move saying he prefers the FG keep collecting the VAT... I don't know what he wants bubu to do for him....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by mybiz234: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Maj196:
I didnt even know, i wish i knew that guy offline make he collect.

Lolz

1 Like

Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
federal government have nothing to lose in this but economy disadvantage states.

Economy disadvantage state :: I believe you talking about the Northerns ,,,, na dem caused de whole uproar for de whole nation

1 Like

Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by wink2015(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
GOVERNOR OBASEKI OF EDO STATE dey fall my hand.

You do not know which side of the burning issue he is involved.

Be it VAT ISSUE

or

the ban on OPEN GRAZING.

2 Likes

Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by Eriokanmi: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
L'obatan. E be like say this southern leaders collabo don open dem eyes...united we stand, divided we fall. Their mumu don dey do, small small

4 Likes

Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
legba1:

You dey mind them... Even Umahi condem the move saying he prefers the FG keep collecting the VAT... I don't know what he wants bubu to do for him....

can u prove it , that umahi said such ??
Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by akanke79: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
heckymaicon:
This abokîs parasitism system of government na follow come witchcraft.

Divide this country before 2023 and let's peace & development come to the South.
Easterners are also parasites no bi only aboki.Aboki try pass Easterners for revenue generation.

3 Likes

Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by haslaw(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
This is a good development. At least those parasitic south east states will stop receiving handouts from Northerners.

Yeebos are just too lazy and criminal minded. Always collecting handouts from enterprising and hard working northerners.
Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by ol2012: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/vat-what-states-generated-received-in-past-8-months/amp/

I knew it was a matter time before Oyo State makes a request to be joined. One cannot but shake one's head seeing the figures generated by/allocated to Zamfara.
Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by oluwaseyi0: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
akanke79:

Easterners are also parasites no bi only aboki.Aboki try pass Easterners for revenue generation.

Easterners are not really parasite because their population is not too far from what they produce unlike the North who has a huge, big for nothing population who cannot even train their own people

1 Like

Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by haslaw(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Easterners are not really parasite because their population is not too far from what they produce unlike the North who has a huge, big for nothing population who cannot even train their own people

Yeebos are parasites, too lazy and criminally minded. Always taking handouts from hard working enterprising Northerners.

Governor Ganduje of Kano state can decide to buy the whole of south east and still collect change sef.
Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by haslaw(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
YourhealthNG2:
Good one. We need drastic restructuring to break the current parasitic and feeding bottle mentality..

You well so/

You south easterners are the parasites in Nigeria.
Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by haslaw(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sammerboi:
But this south east guys always claim we the yorubas support the north in everything. Not even single SE state is yet to join Rivers and Lagos in court. But Igbos always claim southwest always back the north in cheating the south.

Only f00lish Yorubas will believe anything that comes out of the mouths of yeebos.

The same yeebos that deceived the f00lish-yorubas into burning down lagos in the name of ENDSARS.

Northerners made jokes about the f00lishness of the-yorubas after properties worth billions were burnt down in Lagos.
Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by Corporate2020: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
fergie0o1:

The suit, instituted by the Attorney-General of Oyo State, Prof. Oyelowo Oyewo, is seeking an order of the Appellate Court to enable Oyo State to join the suit as an interested party.

Signed
Taiwo Adisa
Chief Press Secretary to Governor Seyi Makinde
September 29, 2021

Malami is in trouble. His teacher's teacher is coming to face him in Court. Now, he will fist explain how he bought his fake Law Degree.

1 Like

Re: VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG by Iamicekid(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
garfield1:

Is the south easy not getting more than their contribution

Bring prove

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Politics Section Moderator Wanted / Riot In The North Over Jonathan's Win / Ekiti LG Elections: Accreditation, Distribution Of Election Materials & Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.