Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB (1688 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: There Will Be Trouble If IPOB Insists Anambra Election Won’t Hold / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Gemid94(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Irked by the spate of insecurity in South-East, the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has vowed to order its security outfit, Eastern Security Network (ESN) go after the masterminds of these dastardly acts in the region.

This is coming a day after the gruesome murder of Dr. Chike Akunyili, husband to late Director-General of National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).

Emma Powerful, the IPOB media and publicity in a statement signed Thursday, reiterated his earlier point that, the group had no hand in the incessant attacks in the region, noting that some criminal elements are sponsored to tarnish the image of IPOB.

“We are making it clear to all and sundry that if nothing is done to stop this senseless killings in our land by the enemies of Biafra, we will have no other option than to order ESN to leave the bushes and forests to towns and villages to flush out the exported killer terrorists who are bent on killing and slaughtering our people in the name of unknown gunmen while mischievously blaming their atrocities on IPOB and ESN operatives.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/well-order-esn-to-go-after-killers-in-south-east-if-ipob/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by PrinceOfLagos: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Anything to bring the perpetrators of this wicked act against the akunyilis and the entire Igbo people in south east to book highly welcomed.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by LegendHero(m): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
I trust Emma in this and he is right.

Yoruba say “Ole lo mo ese ole to”.
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Otuegbe: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good one

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by festacman(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Janus-faced. Smh

1 Like

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by MrSamsung(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
They should be fast about it but at the same time not hasty inorder not to pin down the innocent.
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Simdyofficial(f): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Will the terrorist govt allow them to work
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Earlystar698(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
And trust esn to do the work more than Nigeria army
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by kollinzgee(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good move,kill all the terrorists,the local indigenes Can also help in this report any suspicious moves you notice in your neighborhood they must be brought to book.
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by AntiBMC(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
It would be best if they don't make hasty decisions. Esn should remain in the bush until every cow parasite is flushed out.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by ivolt: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2021

Flush out the exported killer terrorists
Exported killer terrorists who are hailed by locals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by care4you: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
Terrorist going against fellow terrorist?.......arrrh! That's a null....

Who is deceiving who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by richmond500: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
This Ipob has lost control, they wanted to take control of SE from the govt, now they have lost their voices.

What's good for Greece is good for Uganda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Staysave: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
richmond500:
This Ipob has lost control, they wanted to take control of SE from the govt, now they have lost their voices.

What's good for Greece is good for Uganda

Ma gee

IPOB are in control of southeast and we the igbos support them... Cry us a river....

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by richmond500: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Staysave:

Ma gee

IPOB are in control of southeast and we the igbos support them... Cry us a river....
recently, they are trying to find their voice.

At first they thought they will Bring hell on Nigeria, but recently they couldn't even stop the S@H they started, they were worried that other state governors from SS and east isn't saying anything about Kanu, they are now begging SW to join them in the S@H.

All the useless braggadocio has ended, some people now see them as enemy of the state, it's a matter of time before it dies a natural death
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by hammer567: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
THE WAY FULANI DSS ARE KILLING PEOPLE IN SE IS NO LONGER FUNNY.

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE ABOUT IT.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by smileyoo: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Will the terrorist govt allow them to work
that's the most sensible question, because this same govt will sacrifice anything to tarnish the image of ipob and ESN for challenging the secret plot of fulanization agenda of Nigeria, that have become so glaring for unbiased minds to see, thereby vindicating MNK's earlier warnings that fell on deaf ears of nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Staysave: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
richmond500:
recently, they are trying to find their voice.

At first they thought they will Bring hell on Nigeria, but recently they couldn't even stop the S@H they started, they were worried that other state governors from SS and east isn't saying anything about Kanu, they are now begging SW to join them in the S@H.

All the useless braggadocio has ended, some people now see them as enemy of the state, it's a matter of time before it dies a natural death

Ma gee
You fulanis have failed....
The devide and rule tactics you guys are using in yorubas and the igbos to rule Nigeria... You have failed in Igbo land because the IPOB you fulanis are wailing about is the true sons and daughters of igbos and BIAFRA.... How can I fight my own brother is that possible.....
Lol so I will deny my IPOB brothers to support the fulanis so they can take igbos land.... Don't think every trybes are foolish... Igbos have been in this game before you guys..... We the igbos knows our true enemies....

I wish you good luck you wailers....

Let me light my loud and watch you guys wail and cry us a river... I'm here to catch cruise....

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Fahdiga(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Here in Osun state nothing like unknown gunmen unlike the Igbos
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
haha....this idioots think we are all igbos that believe nonesense....

1 Like

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
hammer567:
THE WAY FULANI DSS ARE KILLING PEOPLE IN SE IS NO LONGER FUNNY.

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE ABOUT IT.

you are killin yourselfs and blaimin fg....??

kwantinue....

1 Like

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by BKayy: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
End of the road for Nigerian terrorists.
ESN over to you
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Notasyouthink: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Gemid94:
Irked by the spate of insecurity in South-East, the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has vowed to order its security outfit, Eastern Security Network (ESN) go after the masterminds of these dastardly acts in the region.

This is coming a day after the gruesome murder of Dr. Chike Akunyili, husband to late Director-General of National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).

Emma Powerful, the IPOB media and publicity in a statement signed Thursday, reiterated his earlier point that, the group had no hand in the incessant attacks in the region, noting that some criminal elements are sponsored to tarnish the image of IPOB.

“We are making it clear to all and sundry that if nothing is done to stop this senseless killings in our land by the enemies of Biafra, we will have no other option than to order ESN to leave the bushes and forests to towns and villages to flush out the exported killer terrorists who are bent on killing and slaughtering our people in the name of unknown gunmen while mischievously blaming their atrocities on IPOB and ESN operatives.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/well-order-esn-to-go-after-killers-in-south-east-if-ipob/
but udele1, commentor, helinues, sarrki and myhusband have been going about lying that IPOB is killing Igbos.
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by tutudesz: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Abeg this guys are really funny grin Go after yourselves undecided Thief go arrest thief shocked

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Okoroawusa: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kitikpa racha gi anya there Emma!!!
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
I love ipob
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Okoroawusa: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Someone told me just now that unknown gunmen burnt down Ajalli police station in Orumba north of Anambra state
Why are you now telling us? Sebi this is what you want?

Jisie ike...
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Biabank: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
That is the peoples voice speaking

Biafra is our religion
IPOB one big indivisible family
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Fahdiga(m): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Why are you now telling us? Sebi this is what you want?

Jisie ike...
Nna this is getting out of hand. We don't witness such in south west here. What is happening in Igbo land?
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Myhusband(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
but udele1, commentor, helinues, sarrki and myhusband have been going about lying that IPOB is killing Igbos.

if ipob aren't killing Igbo then why are they looking like Dundee to allow outsider killed their kinsmen finished?

of what relevant is the every month levy for? of what use are they and the ESN if Igbo are just dying like fowl and they can't defend Igbo?

clown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by AcademicWriter: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good one
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Okoroawusa: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nna this is getting out of hand. Who do you think is responsible for all this carnage and what do you think is the solution? I don't like what is happening in Igbo land I swear.. My cousin called me and was crying out of fear as he was narrating how they are now afraid of coming out even on non sit at home day. Bro I'm tired of all this killings to be honest
Kpozie loveth360 gwa ya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit-at-home: How is your area like today? Live updates / Desist From Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - FG Warns Foreign Nations / BREAKING: Signing Of Niger Delta Charter On Resource Control, Self-determination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.