Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,590 members, 7,843,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB (1702 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: There Will Be Trouble If IPOB Insists Anambra Election Won’t Hold / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Quiny32323: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
This one madness is more rugged than the oga own.
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Simdyofficial(f): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
smileyoo:
that's the most sensible question, because this same govt will sacrifice anything to tarnish the image of ipob and ESN for challenging the secret plot of fulanization agenda of Nigeria, that have become so glaring for unbiased minds to see, thereby vindicating MNK's earlier warnings that fell on deaf ears of nigerians.
even the ebube agu that was set up haven't recorded any successful raiding of armed Fulani men.. Just another way to eat money.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by OfoIgbo: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
ESN should do the needful and kill off those terrorists in Igboland, whether they are in the bush or leaving with us in the towns and cities of Igboland.

They should investigate all these APC-supporting Igbos and Fulanis that live in our towns. Fulani-controlled DSS will be using them to be planning all these murders in Igboland.

Anyone found culpable in these acts should be brutally sent to the throne of judgement to be judged.
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Hisbah(f): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Kpozie loveth360 gwa ya.
Shut up fool
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Fahdiga(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Kpozie loveth360 gwa ya.
Lol a Yoruba man like me. I was just bluffing.
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
OfoIgbo:
ESN should do the needful and kill off those terrorists in Igboland, whether they are in the bush or leaving with us in the towns and cities of Igboland.

They should investigate all these APC-supporting Igbos and Fulanis that live in our towns. Fulani-controlled DSS will be using them to be planning all these murders in Igboland.

Anyone found culpable in these acts should be brutally sent to the throne of judgement to be judged.

are you kiddin me....you are puttin a curse on your own igbo people....
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by udele1: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
The same unknown gunmen that kanu prayed for their success?
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by OfoIgbo: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
tsdarkside:

are you kiddin me....you are puttin a curse on your own igbo people....

I am placing a curse on the Fulani terrorists carrying out these assassinations in Igboland and their Igbo enablers.
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by OBALOLA55(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
LegendHero:
I trust Emma in this and he is right.

Yoruba say “Ole lo mo ese ole to”.
YOU HAVE BEEN CRYING ALL DAY METAPHYSICAL AKA SENIORWRITER.

YOU DID NOT CRY LIKE THIS WHEN INNOCENT HAUSAS WERE MURDERED IN THE COLD BLOOD IN IBADAN MARKET.

YOU CLAIM THAT IPOD/ESN ARE KILLING THEIR PEOPLE, YET YOU ARE THE ONE CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED.
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Brimstone77: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Very good go after them whether they are cultists or political thugs,don't spare any body spilling the blood of innocent igbos...

But please don't harm those ones clearing and ridding off those criminals blocking and extorting people on our roads,I think those ones are doing a great job.... grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Notasyouthink: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Myhusband:

if ipob aren't killing Igbo then why are they looking like Dundee to allow outsider killed their kinsmen finished?

of what relevant is the every month levy for? of what use are they and the ESN if Igbo are just dying like fowl and they can't defend Igbo?

clown
What is your contraption's police and army doing since you zoo cretins see ESN as an illegal security outfit??
Is mounting extortion checkpoints all they know how to do?? Kanu created ESN knowing fully well that a day like this will come, but you unity beggars connived with this government that has ulterior motive and evil agenda to tag ESN illegal and terrorists but now, you want the same ESN to swing into action.

Mumu!

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I am placing a curse on the Fulani terrorists carrying out these assassinations in Igboland and their Igbo enablers.

but you are killin yourselves....!!

soo,who are you realy cursin....
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Sunday2021: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ipob have made 3 communique in 24 hours. That shows they are feeling guilty of murdering chike Akunyili.
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Sunday2021: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Will the terrorist govt allow them to work
loveth, where is your old monicker?
Did the government allow them to kill the pastor?
Did the government allow them to kill the reverent father?
Did the government allow them to order for sit home?
Did the government allow them to stop students from writing WAEC?
Did the government allow them to kill Chike Akunyili?
Why are you now looking for government permission. They gave monkey water,then they should know how to collect the cup.
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Simdyofficial(f): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sunday2021:
loveth, where is your old monicker?
Did the government allow them to kill the pastor?
Did the government allow them to kill the reverent father?
Did the government allow them to order for sit home?
Did the government allow them to stop students from writing WAEC?
Did the government allow them to kill Chike Akunyili?
Why are you now looking for government permission. They gave monkey water,then they should know how to collect the cup.
loveth ko.. Hateth ni... You think everybody is as jobless as u ni
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Sunday2021: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Simdyofficial:
loveth ko.. Hateth ni... You think everybody is as jobless as u ni
hahahaha! Women are known to be emotional. you will be surprised if you see the person you are calling jobless. Bye....................
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Simdyofficial(f): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sunday2021:
hahahaha! Women are known to be emotional. you will be surprised if you see the person you are calling jobless. Bye....................
cheesy bye
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Myhusband(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
What is your contraption's police and army doing since you zoo cretins see ESN as an illegal security outfit??
Is mounting extortion checkpoints all they know how to do?? Kanu created ESN knowing fully well that a day like this will come, but you unity beggars connived with this government that has ulterior motive and evil agenda to tag ESN illegal and terrorists but now, you want the same ESN to swing into action.

Mumu!

trying hard to convince me of your sanity but unfortunately I can't feel the point of sanity in your gibberish
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by Notasyouthink: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
Myhusband:

trying hard to convince me of your sanity but unfortunately I can't feel the point of sanity in your gibberish
How can you feel anything when you're empty upstairs??Point of correction, am not trying to convince you of anything because I know very well that you don't have a brain talkless of a working one.
What am doing is to lay bare your stupidity and idicy for sane and intelligent people that are going through our comments to see and understand that truly you are an inconsequential mumu trying to belong.
Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by udele1: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
What ESN needs now is your money to buy granut to waste more igbos. grin grin grin

Re: We’ll Order ESN To Go After Killers In South-East If… — IPOB by TheSupleemLeada(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
LegendHero:
I trust Emma in this and he is right.

Yoruba say “Ole lo mo ese ole to”.

Bro, am not a supporter of ipob, but this isn't ipob.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Almighty General Ditari / Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes / APC Ticket: Tinubu, Osinbajo Adamant As S/west Elders Intensify Consensus Effort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.