Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Can I Find Any? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Find Any? (2203 Views)

Ever Been In This Situation I Find Myself? Pleaa Advice Me :-- / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Find Any? by Nekai(f): 4:44am On May 31, 2011
Ranoscky:

RE: Can I Find Any? = Ya! why not? I found Nekai, and we have been good all thru.
smiley

@OP, have patience.
Re: Can I Find Any? by IZUKWU(m): 6:22am On May 31, 2011
Keep searching.
Re: Can I Find Any? by 190: 7:56am On May 31, 2011
Ranoscky:

RE: Can I Find Any? = Ya! why not? I found Nekai, and we have been good all thru.

story -- nekai belongs to me angry angry
Re: Can I Find Any? by toyemz(f): 9:05am On May 31, 2011
^^^^
chey!!!
see proper ashi
Re: Can I Find Any? by 190: 9:07am On May 31, 2011
^must u always expose me angry angry
Re: Can I Find Any? by toyemz(f): 9:16am On May 31, 2011
^^^
sorry you are? angry
Re: Can I Find Any? by 190: 9:29am On May 31, 2011
angry angry
Re: Can I Find Any? by toyemz(f): 9:34am On May 31, 2011
^^^
Re: Can I Find Any? by Wislet(f): 9:58am On May 31, 2011
Lol. See them advertizing themselves. . NAIRALAND.
@OP, these days, QUALITY is not seen/determined by the way a lady dresses, hairdo, church going, make-up or lack of it, prayer warrior, etc. Remember: Man looks @ de outward appearance, GOD looks @ de heart. Involve Him in ur search & let Him direct you. Cos so many things hav gone wrong- an innocent look no longer means innocence, where teenagers can sleep wit old men & LOOK innocent. So be not deceived. Take time to study anyone dat catches ur interest-do not be carried away by physical beauty. Never let ur feelings show. Hide it at first. Also interact wit the person. DO NOT come off at first as searching-everyone wil start pretending around you. Try to be just friends with girls. That way u get to know them well.
Re: Can I Find Any? by toyemz(f): 10:03am On May 31, 2011
^^^
wonderfully true words

however
Try to be just friends with girls. That way u get to know them well.

i for one,know i will never ever date anyone i have taken as friend
friends/lover 2 separate categories
he might just lose out on the one he really loves because of this oh
Re: Can I Find Any? by Wislet(f): 12:41pm On May 31, 2011
toyemz:

^^^
wonderfully true words

however

i for one,know i will never ever date anyone i have taken as friend
friends/lover 2 separate categories
he might just lose out on the one he really loves because of this oh
Ya, i get u girl. I can't too. BUT, THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS. Some go from friendship to relationship & have a wonderful relationship/marriage. But it's not compulsory to be very close friends at first, u could just be that very friendly guy that still observes.
Re: Can I Find Any? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2011
[size=13pt]Well , it seem to me you're on hard lady . . . . grin alright if you say so let's leave em at that . smiley[/size]

iice:

Ogaga, you usually don't understand me. Lets leave it at that.
Has nothing to do with confidence.

Re: Can I Find Any? by stella001: 2:09pm On May 31, 2011
@POSTER
AS GUYS ARE ASKING THE QUESTION IS THERE ANY VIRTEOUS GIRL? LADIES ARE ASKING IS THERE ANY HONEST GUY OUT THERE? this is a two-way-traffick question you have to compromise in a relationship to get a near-perfect life partner
Re: Can I Find Any? by intelligen(m): 7:46am On Jun 02, 2011
Wislet:

@OP, these days, QUALITY is not seen/determined by the way a lady dresses, hairdo, church going, make-up or lack of it, prayer warrior, etc. Remember: Man looks @ de outward appearance, GOD looks @ de heart. Involve Him in your search & let Him direct you. Cos so many things hav gone wrong- an innocent look no longer means innocence, where teenagers can sleep wit old men & LOOK innocent. So be not deceived. Take time to study anyone dat catches your interest-do not be carried away by physical beauty. Never let your feelings show. Hide it at first. Also interact wit the person. DO NOT come off at first as searching-everyone wil start pretending around you. Try to be just friends with girls. That way u get to know them well.
i love this,tnx.
Re: Can I Find Any? by intelligen(m): 7:48am On Jun 02, 2011
Abeg 190,wat's ur candid opinion on ds.
Re: Can I Find Any? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2011
[size=13pt]@ Poster

190 have been speechless because he doesn't know what exactly to contribute to this your issue . . . wink Well , let's just wait to hear from him grin grin
[/size]
Re: Can I Find Any? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]@ Poster

190 have been speechless because he doesn't know what exactly to contribute to this your issue . . . wink Well , let's just wait to hear from him grin grin
[/size]
Re: Can I Find Any? by 190: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]@ Poster

190 have been speechless because he doesn't know what exactly to contribute to this your issue . . .  wink Well , let's just wait to hear from him  grin grin
[/size]

You again!!

intelligen:

Abeg 190,wat's your candid opinion on ds.

Well since u personally asked for my opinion, I think you should go out and look for her
You said u have been single for a while, which is understood
And now u feel you are ready to date -- outstanding, now in your search so far, you havent found any girl who's worth the effort
and now my candid advice is you are not looking hard enough, ( there used to be a saying that true love would come when u dont expect it )

Here's what i'll advice u to do -- how about u try and be nice to 5 girls in the next one month ( be nice to them, talk to them like boys and see them like boys, take off all emotional feelings bout love off you and see them as friends ) then come back here and lemme know the results of your hypothesis.

Note-- please dont try and fall in love with any one of em, else it wud affect your relationship with the rest 4, Just be very close friends wit em.
If you can get their numbers (nice) sms them in d morning, ask dem how their day went, ask em for a drink with u and dont even try kissing em when u go for a drink, go for walk in the parks, or a movie, some light shopping would be splendid and make sure none of em has a boyfriend and if the issue of money comes up, simple tell em that u're a friend and not their boyfriend

the reason for this is to make u close to em ( then u get to judge who u enjoy your time with and within the next one month, she shud be really close to you and might have started fallin in love with you, then you make your move)

Gud luck  cool
Re: Can I Find Any? by 190: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
undecided
Re: Can I Find Any? by upendo98(f): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2011
Be yourself. Problem is we look for what doesn't exist. Nobody is flawless.Ask yourself are you good enough for her then, is she good for you? If you unmarried people approach relationships this way I guess there would be less headache.And seeking is not skyrocket science.Be in the right environment. Go club and get club material.Go church and find both extremeties.(fakes and extremely religious or not good for earth). Good balanced girls are all around you and like smbody said,they dont have it written on their foreheads.Takes time to really find out a true soul mate. That advise form 190 is also not bad.Sorround yourself with female friends and set your eyes on the target.
Re: Can I Find Any? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2011
Wislet:

@OP, these days, QUALITY is not seen/determined by the way a lady dresses, hairdo, church going, make-up or lack of it, prayer warrior, etc. Remember: Man looks @ de outward appearance, GOD looks @ de heart. Involve Him in your search & let Him direct you. Cos so many things hav gone wrong- an innocent look no longer means innocence, where teenagers can sleep wit old men & LOOK innocent. So be not deceived. Take time to study anyone dat catches your interest-do not be carried away by physical beauty. Never let your feelings show. Hide it at first. Also interact wit the person. DO NOT come off at first as searching-everyone wil start pretending around you. Try to be just friends with girls. That way u get to know them well.
Best advice I have seen on NL this year. Truly well said. smiley
Re: Can I Find Any? by kpolli(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2011
well wateva happened during the biblical times, stayed there
Re: Can I Find Any? by Ranoscky(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2011
190:

story -- nekai belongs to me angry angry
Day dreaming !!!

Do you want us to confirm from her?
Re: Can I Find Any? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:24am On Jun 11, 2011
[size=13pt]190 is always dragging does not belongs to him . There was a time on this section he doesn't want any guy to draw near any lady . Like he proudly hit his chest boasting that all the women on this forum belongs to him alone and every other men should stay away . . grin grin

190 I'd love to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high. lipsrsealed
[/size]
Re: Can I Find Any? by Wislet(f): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2011
rokiatu:

Best advice I have seen on NL this year. Truly well said. smiley
Wow. Thanx dear. Am honored.
Re: Can I Find Any? by Wislet(f): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2011
intelligen:

i love this,tnx.
U're welcome. Hope u're doing good now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help / High Price For Sex: Men Who Take Prostitutes Home Share Their Stories / A Broke Guy's Letter To His Materialistic Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.