Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) (123012 Views)

Now You Can Bury Your Loved Ones In A Coffee Table. Viewers discretion See Pic / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Lady Shares Picture Of Her 118-Year-Old Grandma - Check This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by mandax: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
zexy2030:

His wife is on her period.

But the Igbotic olodo might not have understood that his wife was rather menstruating then, not a virgin.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by pepigeorge(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
He choke for those wen don lose their own since centuries agk

siofra:
Very dirty bedsheet. They didn't even use white.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by advanceDNA: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Mom007:
Commendable... But not everything is for social media.
Kudos to the lady, she will be highly prized by her husband.., I hope.

Nairaland oloshos...make una come see see una mate here wey get sense...she said it's commendable...kidos to her....simple...any other thing is by the way and a stupid specualtions

All of una busy shouting
It's doesn't mean she has good character
It do doesn't mean she will not cheat
It doesnt mean she will not do paternity fraud..
It's mwnstration blood..Shame on all of una!!!

....una don tear eyes finish with 20 body counts and plenty abortion to match ...una come dey vex for babe wey maintain sexual discipline...thunder fire una....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by JovialJune(f): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
Joromi1:
Even though I don't approve of this, most if not all of the girls condemning this man are legit jealous because they lost their own virginity to their dads and uncles at a very tender age.

What of the guys condemning them?

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
CandyOps:
I really don't fancy the idea of having blood on my peepee when banging. Virgin? Nah I'll pass or you'll have to use your fingers first.

Wtf thats totally gross ewww! embarassed
I'm so fucking scared of them, how I wan hold babe down dey bleep her and she go dey bleed. I go feel like say na rape, God forbid
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by DMerciful(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Is the man a virgin?

If no then her own virginity was just wasted on him besides virginity is irrelevant as far as marriage is concern provided the woman is a good woman.
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
In a society where women tend to celebrate their promiscuity,a woman who has preserved her only dignity for a man who's worthy enough to take it should highly be valued lipsrsealed
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Yoighaman(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
I doff my hat for this woman, chastity is a very scarce virtue these days. These are the kind of women we should celebrate, not Tacha, Mercy or Tega.

Thanks for showing us we still have ladies with good morals, values and discipline. Many of those shouting "It's no big deal" wish to return to their state of virginity but it's impossible.

Go gurl and enjoy your marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
In a society where women tend to celebrate their promiscuity,a woman who has preserved her only dignity for a man who's worthy enough to take it should highly be valued lipsrsealed
After taking it, then wat?
Looking at themselves?
Or they will never fight again?

A prostitute can stil be a good wife than a virgin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Sanctecosma(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
People now post anything on social media. Chai! This generation is indeed lost!
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by advanceDNA: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
mandax:

But the Igbotic olodo might not have understood that his wife was rather menstruating then, not a virgin.

So u automatically know the girl is not a virgin?? How..??
You also know the guy doesn't know the difference between a free passage vagina and the one with hymen...??

Wait let me ask u...Have u even slept with a real virgin before ..not all those ones that lie that they have use candle or finger when they were 13...

The difference is too clear..

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Bamzyriches451: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Na waoo
Some people sef
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Raph82(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
This is far from it, virginity has nothing at all to do with being a virtuous woman. A cousin is currently on the run from his marriage of four and a half years because his wife, who he confirmed was a virgin is a Jezebel, she became promiscuous after their wedding, that was according to him. On digging dip to find out why she was a virgin till after their wedding, bros discovered that there's a strong culture & tradition in their lineage that forbid any lady to get deflowered before her wedding night.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
So he is saying celibacy is the reason he got a job?

Who shows stains of blood on bedspread and uploads it online?

This is the issue I have with celibate males. They behave abnormal...like mad people.

I am ashamed for the wife. She married a shameless parrot.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by googlepikins: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
siofra:

It's there where it's written in the Bible that their first sex must be on white Bedsheet?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by annyz: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
siofra:
Please what is wrong with these people?

Shared by MCLawrence Izuchi

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1820955308109191&id=100005842170835

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1823900347814687&id=100005842170835

Believe whatever you see on social media at your peril.

That is mensuration stain.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Freelance363: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
foolishness
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by InHeaven(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
You're lucky man but this isn't and shouldn't be for public consumption. I got married to my wife at age 28 while she's still a virgin.

Only loose People will condemn keeping one's virginity

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Freelance363: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
foolishness is a disease.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Digmygold: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Don't believe everything you see on Social Media. This may be untrue. The guy fit dey lie to hype his wife. Don't be fooled. My mother once told me about a man in the village who had a white.piece of clothes stained with goat blood right there in the room.before his presumed virgin non virgin wife came in to prove herself a virgin. He used that cloth to deceive the crowd waiting outside in order to cover up her secret. So no be everything you see on SM you go dey believe.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by blaque7: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
You are blessed my brother.

Some people wife puna be like Abuja - Kaduna expressway!

10 Lanes! grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by hikiki(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Senseless
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Urbanchampion: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
duro4chang:
Disgusting. E be like say they are from my village.

So na your Village no get sense like this? grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by duro4chang(m): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Urbanchampion:

So na your Village no get sense like this? grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
You are not well trained at all. You are rude to me. An uncultured and untutored person.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by TenQ: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
OloshoMan:
In this part of the world, People (illiterates mostly) overrate virginity, I had sex for the first time a month before I turned 15, I could remember my classmates laughing at me and saying all sorts of nonsense that I've destroyed myself, I can't lie I regretted having sex at the time... LoL to think, this niggas were making me feel bad just because I had"sex" just "sex" lol

There was this particular nigga, that kept disturbing and bullying me with his words...this guy was a close friend and still a virgin, I noticed some things he had in him that I didn't have e.g he steals from people's lockers, he picks everything he see on the ground (money, keys that doesn't belong to him). I was like I rather be a non-virgin than be thief.

I've met people who are or claim to be virgins that I'd never swap my own life for theirs. Virginity is not everything. People can be virgins and still be terrible. Being a virgin doesn't make you better than the next guy is (illiterates full here wallahi, some even think that once you marry a Virgin it means (loyalty, respect etc)

Africans overrate virginity... To my unborn baby girl...(I'd teach you that you can be whatever you want to be even if you're not a Virgin heck you can even be the first female prime minister or leader... Infact all you need to know about sex Education, Daddy got you... to African women losing your virginity doesn't mean you've lost your dignity, lol if your virginity is your dignity bitch don't come close to me cos you don't have any value, that is some Bush man's mentality.

PS- I'm not discrediting virgins, you can be whatever, just don't shove it down my throat cos I really don't care about it heck I do better than most of y'all tbh there are more important things than that. I don't care if any woman I'm getting married to is a virgin or not. Just be good, that's all. Bye
All non virgins must feel like you.

Na them dey claim "virginity is overrated!"

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by georgeakins: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
zexy2030:

His wife is on her period.

It is possible that the girl used a virginity kits bought at a pharmacy.

Only a smart guy can detect a fake virginity. Most guys are being scammed everyday with virginity kits.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Spectaclesawe25: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
This country go sha make u laff sha.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by grandee4u(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
So it has gotten to this level that virginity is now a milestone to achieve, what ought to be the basis or yardstick for paying the dowry. Indeed, our society is messed up....I wonder what will happen in 10-20 years time. Moral decadency at it's peak!!!
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by chaloskyx: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
ALL I SEE IS A DIRTY BED
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by generalwo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
If she no born tomorrow or something bad happen to her... Them go dey find witch up and down....... Yet you upload her blood for the whole world to see... Something that's supposed to be hr pride and privacy........... Lemme drink this garri jare... It shall be well

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by chatinent: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
siofra:

Nigerians must always find a way to spoil the fun.

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Truvelisback(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Facial reaction of non-virgin ladies right now.

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by udemzyudex(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
If na wetin go give you joy, abeg enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Adjusting To Life As A Widower / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.