Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting (21509 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting / Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2021
Aww! I’m so so happy for her
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Hum2020: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations ,our God na baba he does wonderful works
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Burgerlomo: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Mrsukpan(f): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations to them. May the Lord that remembered them remember me and my husband too,
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by VanDerWaalforces: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2021
I share in your Joy ma'am.

I Love sharing in what only God can do.

Congratulations to You and Your family Ma'am.
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by VanDerWaalforces: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Mrsukpan:
Congratulations to them. May the Lord that remembered them remember me and my husband too,
I say a very big Amen to your prayer; You will soon testify here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
This can ONLY be God.

To him be ALL the Glory.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Shinexprints(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
congratulations ma'am smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by penplus: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
To GOD be the glory
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by penplus: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
Glory be to GOD who never fails
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by zedman1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Officialgarri:
Within that 8 years, alot has happened.

The man must have tested his potency on another woman
The woman has tested her fertility with another man
Lots of pastors and spiritual leaders have cashed out
The doctors have taken their own share too.

But while we give thanks to God for the good thing he has done in this family, I'd like to remind the husband that there is DNA conducting hospital in Lagos.
I swear, just seeing those first two names ' Jessy June' and ' Mhiz Jewel' particularly that 'Mhiz' thing immediately sent some negative signals to my head. I no know how their matter take concern me o, but somehow I no trust those kind girls. I don't know why o. Them fit do anything claim say 'na god' o.
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Goddy001: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
I’m so happy for her
My course mate during our uni days
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by mechanics(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
He can do what no man can do.
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting by Judybash93(m): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
DNA sharp sharp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thought Provoking Stories / My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments / African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.