Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Thick And Curvy Ladies Are Finally Getting The Recognition They Deserve. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thick And Curvy Ladies Are Finally Getting The Recognition They Deserve. (1783 Views)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thick And Curvy Ladies Are Finally Getting The Recognition They Deserve. by riamarketing: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2021

Miss Curvy Africa is an annual pageant and reality TV show that celebrates plus-size women of African descent. It’s a platform for them to showcase their talents, beauty, and personality while inspiring other thick queens to be confident in their own skin.
Last year’s Miss Curvy Africa Pageant was bigger than ever! And we want you to be part of it this year by attending our awards show where you can meet your favorite plus-size celebrities from different countries across the continent. Click here now: http://misscurvyafrica.com.ng/stream-live/
Re: Thick And Curvy Ladies Are Finally Getting The Recognition They Deserve. by mrfizy(m): 6:35am On Oct 01, 2021
The recognition they deserve?
Why does one deserve recognition for having mounds of flesh made presentable by girdles,waist trimmers, brassieres and other forms of packing gears?
Re: Thick And Curvy Ladies Are Finally Getting The Recognition They Deserve. by dhameelare(m): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2021
mrfizy:
The recognition they deserve?
Why does one deserve recognition for having mounds of flesh made presentable by girdles,waist trimmers, brassieres and other forms of packing gears?

I wonder oo
Re: Thick And Curvy Ladies Are Finally Getting The Recognition They Deserve. by pansophist(m): 8:53am On Oct 01, 2021
How about Mr curvy Africa? Or are there no curvy men? What is good for women is good for men too I guess?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Of You That Hate Siofra Because She's An Attention Seeker Come In Here (pic) / Model Whose Breast Implants Burst, Wishes She Never Got Plastic Surgery (photo) / Am I Too Strict?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.