Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Independence: How Is Light Situation In Your Area. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence: How Is Light Situation In Your Area. (190 Views)

There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu / What's The Light Situation In Your Area? / What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

Independence: How Is Light Situation In Your Area. by ozoebuka1(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2021
Lol! Seems like PHCN is not happy that today is Independence day. We have not had light since morning. So much for Independence indeed. grin
Re: Independence: How Is Light Situation In Your Area. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2021
If you see how me and no light is flexing our Naija @61 in Onitsha right now you'll be so jealous of us cry cry

Sai Buhari

Sai PHCN

Re: Independence: How Is Light Situation In Your Area. by santakris(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2021
No light in my area. We have not had light since last night. Ilorin Kwara State.
Re: Independence: How Is Light Situation In Your Area. by 24brains(m): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2021
santakris:
No light in my area. We have not had light since last night. Ilorin Kwara State.
enjoying light since monday.
Re: Independence: How Is Light Situation In Your Area. by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Independence: How Is Light Situation In Your Area. by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2021
santakris:
lol.. so bad
Re: Independence: How Is Light Situation In Your Area. by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
If you see how me and no light is flexing our Naija @61 in Onitsha right now you'll be so jealous of us cry cry

Sai Buhari

Sai PHCN
pic
Re: Independence: How Is Light Situation In Your Area. by Ceejay57: 11:41am On Oct 01, 2021
nearly two weeks
Re: Independence: How Is Light Situation In Your Area. by DLonely1: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2021
Lol. I don't use NEPA. I have people that gives me light powered by big generator and I pay them weekly. So yeah, I have light right now embarassed

For this side, NEPA people are totally useless.

Leaked Audio On How Sunday Igboho Lambasts His Lawyer / Why Is It Only Peter Obi Reacting To Pandora Revelation?- PPOGBA / When Will DSS Arrest Muslims Saying 'mohammed Is The Messenger Of God'?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9