Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone (775 Views)

I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This / EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US / I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by kehinde1588(m): 7:01am On Oct 02, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

Fulani killer squads are going about killing people to blame it on ipob.
When folks retaliate now, it will be termed a different thing.

You guys will never take responsibility for your failure. Even when it's so obvious, you will rather blame others than to accept the fault is coming from you.

It's either bandit, fulani herdmen, DSS, Buhari or the North.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by kehinde1588(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

Fulani killer squads are going about killing people to blame it on ipob.
When folks retaliate now, it will be termed a different thing.

It's a matter of time, North will still revenge the killing of Gulak even if it's 50yrs to this time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Atiku, Makinde, Alaafin, Ooni, Others Present At Olubadan Coronation / Peter Obi's Intimidating CV / What Really Is The Major Difference Between Hausa And Fulani?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.