Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Simple Advise To Short Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Advise To Short Guys (1068 Views)

My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend / A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible / Why Do Ladies Prefer Tall Guys Than Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Advise To Short Guys by B055(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
If you are a short guy and you are broke my brother try the gather beards
Because if not you go suffer
Cus normally short people are looked down on and if you are broke and short and beardless my brother ant go shit for your head dey whistle dey go him thing, nothing do am........
Just an advice ooh
Re: Simple Advise To Short Guys by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Word of advise From B055
Re: Simple Advise To Short Guys by Jeon(f): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
B055:
Cus normally short people are looked down on and if you are broke and short and beardless my brother ant go shit for your head dey whistle dey go him thing, nothing do am........
Just an advice ooh

Rubbiish
Rule 1
No be every face beard dy fit...
Rule 2
Not every style fit....

But
Those are Bae!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Advise To Short Guys by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
B055:
Just an advice ooh
the beards go make u rich ni?? undecided undecided

No keep beards if u no get money to take care of am, because e go spoil your face.
Even though u leave beards, people go still look down on u because u short. undecided
Fish undecided undecided

Re: Simple Advise To Short Guys by Truvelisback(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Na who beards help?
Re: Simple Advise To Short Guys by B055(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
the beards go make u rich ni?? undecided undecided

No keep beards if u no get money to take care of am, because e go spoil your face.
Even though u leave beards, people go still look down on u because u short. undecided
Fish undecided undecided
shey you be girl ?
Wetin you dey do here?
Re: Simple Advise To Short Guys by B055(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Word of advise From B055
you self na EZ3.....a whole king

2 Likes

Re: Simple Advise To Short Guys by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
B055:
shey you be girl ?
Wetin you dey do here?
ooh sorry. This thread na for short guys ooo, make I dey go before them go say I dey look down on them before I go see them.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Advise To Short Guys by B055(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
ooh sorry. This thread na for short guys ooo, make I dey go before them go say I dey look down on them before I go see them.
grin grin till short guy catch you for bed you go know say small body no be sickness
Re: Simple Advise To Short Guys by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
B055:
grin grin till short guy catch you for bed you go know say small body no be sickness
make the short guy no forget to bring ladder ooo because the bed go pass e height ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Simple Advise To Short Guys by B055(m): 7:23am On Oct 02, 2021
Beebah2000:
make the short guy no forget to bring ladder ooo because the bed go pass e height ooo grin grin grin
na you go need dat ladder to take come down run with your pant and waist bead for your hand grin grin
Re: Simple Advise To Short Guys by siofra(f): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Jeon:

Rubbiish
Rule 1
No be every face beard dy fit...
Rule 2
Not every style fit....

But
Those are Bae!

The second picture is one of the rarest thing in the world after a male Nigerian virgin; An East Asian man with a beard.
Re: Simple Advise To Short Guys by Konor: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Beards are overrated over here in Nigeria
Re: Simple Advise To Short Guys by Konor: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2021
siofra:

The second picture is one of the rarest thing in the world after a male Nigerian virgin; An East Asian man with a beard.
why did you upload someone else's photo on your profile? undecided
Re: Simple Advise To Short Guys by dan9ice(m): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2021
Beard they bring money?
Re: Simple Advise To Short Guys by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2021
B055:
na you go need dat ladder to take come down run with your pant and waist bead for your hand grin grin
na him go run ooo, because e fit sink for inside if e no run ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simple Advise To Short Guys by siofra(f): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2021
Konor:
why did you upload someone else's photo on your profile? undecided

Excuse me, that's my photo.
Re: Simple Advise To Short Guys by Jeon(f): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
siofra:

Lolzzz, with the help of stereotyping . We have them many

(1) (Reply)

Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking / 8 Things That Can Go Wrong During Sex / Las Las Virtual Na Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.