Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? (5429 Views)

How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos / 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by olabolaji(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2021
DAramis:

Professor nokspos. grin

How true is the quoted? cheesy

Only true with those with small blokos buh for those with big gbola na fastlane o grin grin

Back to the topic, once I see woman with moderate boobs and big round bumbum for better doggy tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by luizpippo(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2021
yyba:
Even if you know fine as long as you have big boobs chaii lobaton grin
Op please post some pictures of boobs biko

See am, at 2 am in the midnight fa angry cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by nokspos: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
stop body shaming people , i don't have small blokos but those that have it are not happy with it, and they didn't create them selves.

Back to the topic, the length of an average big bum bum can be as long as 27 -32 inchies , if your manhood is longer than 12 inches then you are already having problems.

olabolaji:

Only true with those with small blokos buh for those with big gbola na fastlane o grin grin

Back to the topic, once I see woman with moderate boobs and big round bumbum for better doggy tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by yyba: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
luizpippo:

See am, at 2 am in the midnight fa angry cheesy cheesy
help me with some boobs pictures na grin
Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by cooooooks(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
The person is much more important than the size of their boobs or bum.

Sensuality is important.
Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by Silentgroper(m): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Homeboiy:
For pleasure boobs
For show off nyash
Better round Ass
For pleasure - nyaaassh
for show off - both
Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by Silentgroper(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
exposition:
Very Big bumbum small perky and standing boobs and flat tummy!
yummy!
Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by olabolaji(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
nokspos:
stop body shaming people , i don't have small blokos but those that have it are not happy with it, and they didn't create them selves.

Back to the topic, the length of an average big bum bum can be as long as 27 -32 inchies , if your manhood is longer than 12 inches then you are already having problems.

That's no body shaming since I no mention anybody just stating the fact here cool
Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by bepositive11: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
chiemmanuel:
big breasts makes a woman masculine

How??
Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by DAramis: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
nokspos:
You know me right grin
Carry on jare grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by DAramis: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
olabolaji:

okay cheesy
Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by KarinaLove(f): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sad thread.

Infact very sad thread for losers.

*Spits*
Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by chiemmanuel(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

You have obviously not explored many boobs.
I have ,and I can tell you that big breasts are only sexy when supported with a brasserie, after that,it's just obeys the law of gravity.
Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by Youngpo413: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tyranny:
You get yansh, You get breast,
U get sense, u come still sabi cook.
Normally you be wife material,
Normally you be wife material.

Seriously, I don't know!

Listening to Michael Bublè - Feeling good ♩♪♫♬
This type go cheat die..,endowed ladies are hardly faithful.
Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by MufasaLion: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
chiemmanuel:
I have ,and I can tell you that big breasts are only sexy when supported with a brasserie, after that,it's just obeys the law of gravity.

grin grin grin

Sorry, you've never been fortunate to explore good ones.
Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by Omicron007: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
KarinaLove:
Sad thread.

Infact very sad thread for losers.

*Spits*

Madam winner, show us your medals na
Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by chiemmanuel(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Sorry, you've never been fortunate to explore good ones.
I have, the good ones are the small perky ones, those extra large ones like that of that big brother female star are repulsive when they are naked
Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by MufasaLion: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
chiemmanuel:
I have, the good ones are the small perky ones, those extra large ones like that of that big brother female star are repulsive when they are naked

This dude! grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by chiemmanuel(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

This dude! grin grin grin
why should be a breast be bigger than someone head, where do you want to start from
Re: Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? by Taiwx(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sure I won't be attracted to the female specie if they don't have breast
I love big breast with passion
The sight alone gives me absolutely rest of mind,no anxiety better sleep . God bless all women with big breast!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! / Photo Gallery of Kenyan Massive Curves and Hips Lady / If A Girl Gifts U This Coconut, Will U Accept? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.