Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,266 members, 7,853,313 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures (27541 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Muchalla Ward( Mubi North LGA) Adamawa State / Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Afamed: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2021
Bantu10:

So you move around the globe with your 30k per month zombie wage
You should have known by now, that I don't engage inconsequential IPoB/entity
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by michlins(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2021
hopeforcharles:
Hmm, Oh upon all that is happening wrongly in this country you guys still dey shout Happy Independence, Happy Independence for what? Besides are u truly Independent?
happiness is a choice.

People are still rejoicing in Libya and Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by NairaMaster1(m): 9:10am On Oct 02, 2021
Afamed:
Glory be to God. This was one the towns ravaged by Boko Haram during the Pandemic development party aka PDP aka (IPoB party.)regime

Your only loyalty is to the terrorists religion if not can you compare this regime to the PDP regime in terms of security and quality of life nation wide?

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2021
We have two countries in one Nigeria �� … the North which gets everything, contributes nothing and gets away with everything and … the South which suffers everything, contributes everything, gets nothing and gets away with nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Urbanchampion: 9:15am On Oct 02, 2021
Corporate2020:

Once they see food inside dustbin at one big man house, the idiots are happy. Useless brainless fools.

Not far from the truth. I can't think what is exciting about Buhari's Nigeria, that will make any reasonable human to be that excited.
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Afamed: 9:18am On Oct 02, 2021
NairaMaster1:

Your only loyalty is to the terrorists religion if not can you compare this regime to the PDP regime in terms of security and quality of life nation wide?
I have told you, I don't engage inconsequential entity
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by ShedrachU(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2021
hopeforcharles:
Hmm, Oh upon all that is happening wrongly in this country you guys still dey shout Happy Independence, Happy Independence for what? Besides are u truly Independent?

They are celebrating, how is that your problem?

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Tomek09(m): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2021
alizma:

You don't need to insult people over what you have no knowledge about. Despite that many things have been restored, a trip from Kano to Maiduguri and from Maiduguri to Yola will give you the understanding as to why the people are celebrating. There was a time mubi was almost in pieces, for them, it is a good thing that they are celebrating the independent in their home town.
E pain am grin grin
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by ofiko123(m): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2021
May God bless and keep this country called Nigeria...
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by eTen94(m): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2021
Mr or she na Mrs/Miss u be? If u have left ur village to know what's happening around the globe as u claim u will know that all is not well with this ur corn3, abeg wake up from your slumber
Afamed:

I hardly engage inconsequential entity especially the lazy youth who has never moved out of his village to know the happenings around the globe
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Tomek09(m): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2021
Springboot:

By population and land mass, that state you call a poultry is bigger than the entire 5 SE states combined. Just saw you know I'm from Abia.
Make we hear word biko. Wetin landmass be compare to productivity and usefulness. All the SE states are productive with both crude and solid minerals. What's in the North?? Landmass. Even Agriculture to boast of, Ebonyi in the SE beats some of them hands down. The only thing North has is population because of too many wives and children they produce where one Mallam can have 28 children from 3–4 wives.
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Tomek09(m): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
ofiko123:
May God bless and keep this country called Nigeria...
[/s]
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by NGpatriot: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2021
Good to see the kinds celebrating our national day and having a good time, this is the freedom Nigerians are enjoying that some of us take for granted.

People in the SE can not celebrate anything because doing so means getting killed and beheaded, even stepping out of their house to look for their daily bread at the wrong time means automatic death and beheading.

Even little children can not go out to take WAEC exams without getting killed.

I celebrate with these kids and also appreciate their freedom.

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Tomek09(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2021
9jah:
We have two countries in one Nigeria �� … the North which gets everything, contributes nothing and gets away with everything and … the South which suffers everything, contributes everything, gets nothing and gets away with nothing.
Too bad. The North as a whole is empty and annoying. A region where there's 96% illiteracy rate and the successive governments never bothered to address the anomaly?? More than 96% of Northern population from all the ages are deeply immersed in Ba'a Turenche(I don't understand English) rhythm in a 21st century globe. It's very very shameful and too bad. If you are in the North to school or do business, you would be left with no alternative than to learn the Lingua Franca—Hausa. An educated & productive nation has nothing to do with landmass and sky rocked population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2021
The basis of bureaucratic rule is the poverty of society in objects of consumption, with the resulting struggle of each against all. When there is enough goods in a store, the purchasers can come whenever they want to. When there is little goods, the purchasers are compelled to stand in line. When the lines are very long, it is necessary to appoint a policeman to keep order. Such is the starting point of the power of the Soviet bureaucracy. It "knows" who is to get something and who has to wait.

Happy independence celebrations

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by od501: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2021
tolakush92:
No matter how the ipob pigs will want to paint naija bad

I want them to also know that sometimes of us are still very much interested in the entity called NIGERIA

One love
One Nigeria

In every classroom, there is always the dumbest student.
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Skillsnigeria: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2021
Forced one nigeria grin
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Princepk212(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Did you know Mubi has the largest cattle market in West Africa?
Did you know Mubi has three higher institution of learning;
Adamawa State University
Federal polytechnic mubi
Adamawa State college of health
E.t.c
Did you know Mubi has international border market (Under construction).
Did you majority of business are runned by Igbo(enyamuri) before boko Haram.
Did you Mubi is home of hospitality.
So please don't go hide at one Creek the tag people name's.

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Bantu10: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Afamed:

You should have known by now, that I don't engage inconsequential IPoB/entity

Stop making yourself seem inconsequential. No one is talking about ipob here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Tomek09(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:
Is it about size or content?

Those stupid size that is unproductive and breeding Terrorists that consumes national funds

I rather have a small abia that is viable mind you am not igbo
North is funny. U can drive up to 135km going ur destination without seeing a hamlet talk more of sizable settlement. I don't blame people doubting their high volume of votes during Presidential election.
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Tomek09(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2021
Princepk212:
Did you know Mubi has the largest cattle market in West Africa?
Did you know Mubi has three higher institution of learning;
Adamawa State University
Federal polytechnic mubi
Adamawa State college of health
E.t.c
Did you know Mubi has international border market (Under construction).
Did you majority of business are runned by Igbo(enyamuri) before boko Haram.
Did you Mubi is home of hospitality.
So please don't go hide at one Creek the tag people name's.
A.boki, onye Awusa n' enweghi uche. Ezi
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Tomek09(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
Afamed:

I hardly engage inconsequential entity especially the lazy youth who has never moved out of his village to know the happenings around the globe
[/s]
E pain am grin
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by flexyrule(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2021
Mubi.... This is my home!
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Princepk212(m): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2021
Tomek09:

A.boki, onye Awusa n' enweghi uche. Ezi
thank you and same to pls.
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by mdokaba1(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2021
ksmart027:

Chairman, which side do you stay at mubi?
I use to stay at kabang, yelwa and gidin rimi.

I stay in GRA, on Digil road.
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by NorthernersSuck: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2021
Suffering and smiling youths
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by NairaMaster1(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2021
Afamed:

I have told you, I don't engage inconsequential entity

Thank you saint.
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by greatness77: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2021
mdokaba1:
I stay in Mubi, Adamawa state. As early as 7am, on a dewy October 1, many youths in Mubi had already donned any green and white attire they could lay their hands on, with faces laced with green and white paintings.

And For commercial Tricycle owners and riders in Mubi, it was a day to show off daring stunts with chants of “sai Baba” filling the air. So convincing as though giving credit to President Buhari for facilitating 1960’s independence.

No accidents recorded. However, no thanks to the traffic gridlock it brought in the small town.

See few pictures below.

no network over there
Govnt have banned telecommunication over their and left Dem to d mercy of bandit
Very soon they will start shouting Sai baba in d mass grave
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by compton11(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2021
LokoH:
They need it 'cos Nigeria - the only hope for them
right right right!!!
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by ksmart027(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2021
mdokaba1:

I stay in GRA, on Digil road.
Close to adsu, beeñ long I left mubi sha
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Springboot: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2021
Tomek09:

Make we hear word biko. Wetin landmass be compare to productivity and usefulness. All the SE states are productive with both crude and solid minerals. What's in the North?? Landmass. Even Agriculture to boast of, Ebonyi in the SE beats some of them hands down. The only thing North has is population because of too many wives and children they produce where one Mallam can have 28 children from 3–4 wives.

You are just dumb! Who said they are more productive than us? He said the place should be a poultry � that's why I made the comparison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Not Ready To Attack Jonathan Yet, But He Misruled Us - Kenneth Gbagi / Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates / Crude Oil Discovered In Borno State....... FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.