Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures (27528 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Muchalla Ward( Mubi North LGA) Adamawa State / Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Springboot: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:
Is it about size or content?

Those stupid size that is unproductive and breeding Terrorists that consumes national funds

I rather have a small abia that is viable mind you am not igbo

You are just dumb! Who said they are more productive than us? He said the place should be a poultry � that's why I made the comparison.
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by sabreal: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2021
To them, it does.not.matter,.even their home grown terrorists kill them, provided they have a meal per day. For, poverty is normalized

quote author=hopeforcharles post=106359023]Hmm, Oh upon all that is happening wrongly in this country you guys still dey shout Happy Independence, Happy Independence for what? Besides are u truly Independent?[/quote]
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Nadaken: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Springboot:

You are just dumb! Who said they are more productive than us? He said the place should be a poultry � that's why I made the comparison.
You are actually stupid

Size is not a criteria for development

If they are unproductive and only a poultry farm can make their size productive is that an insult or economic reality
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by tnerro1(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2021
The Abokiis really like this Nigeria grin To them now, there is no need to improve on it as it is now. Parasites
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by wildikeman(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2021
Oya lets leave Nigeria for them. Let the south go and you Nigerians can stay in your own countries. Don't worry you can keep the name.
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Emeka71(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Good one. wink
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by IMAliyu(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
chloride6:
Isn't Mubi one of the epi centre of the Boko conflict?
It was. Now it's relatively free of Boko haram.
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by IMAliyu(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
greatness77:
no network over there
Govnt have banned telecommunication over their and left Dem to d mercy of bandit
Very soon they will start shouting Sai baba in d mass grave
Are you mistaking Mubi(Adamawa) with Zamfara?
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Sunday2021: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
LokoH:
They need it 'cos Nigeria - the only hope for them
thank God they have hope. Some terrorists don't even have hope,they are waiting for unknown gunmen to come kill them the way they killed Akunyili.
This state also produce a man (Atiku) who makes nyamiri to suck his blokos.
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Sunday2021: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:
Aboki should celebrate their one Nijeriya

If not for Nijeriya a state like adamawa suppose be poultry farm

Which other country would you get billions every month for doing nothing despite breeding Terrorists
the Atiku who orders Peter obi around is from that state.
It is only a fool who will insult Adamawa state while sucking Atiku preek.

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Nadaken: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sunday2021:
the Atiku who orders Peter obi around is from that state.
It is only a fool who will insult Adamawa state while sucking Atiku preek.
And who is sucking Atiku preek?

In what capacity does Atiku order peter obi around?
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bantu10:

So you move around the globe with your 30k per month zombie wage

Shameless Afamed! See the way dem finish you for this thread. Cheap paid agent

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Americafighter: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Afamed:
Glory be to God. This was one the towns ravaged by Boko Haram during the Pandemic development party aka PDP aka (IPoB party.)regime

You're a bastard that doesn't go anywhere than to sit behind your keypad and be typing rubbish.... Boko Haram still do come to mubi... There was never a time mubi was in control of mubi they do come and go... If you've never been there ... Stop saying these rubbish online .. we soldiers all know north is Boko Haram Boko Haram is north
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Dtraitor: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Americafighter:

You're a bastard that doesn't go anywhere than to sit behind your keypad and be typing rubbish.... Boko Haram still do come to mubi... There was never a time mubi was in control of mubi they do come and go... If you've never been there ... Stop saying these rubbish online .. we soldiers all know north is Boko Haram Boko Haram is north
Boko Haram still come to Mubi? You must be a joke, my friend keep quite you don't know what you are saying, soldier kee you there. Speak for yourself not for the Army
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Dtraitor: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
IMAliyu:

I think so, or maybe he's talking about 2012/13 when such tin happen in mubi
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Americafighter: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dtraitor:

Boko Haram still come to Mubi? You must be a joke, my friend keep quite you don't know what you are saying, soldier kee you there. Speak for yourself not for the Army

You are fool... Boko never come mubi since your daddy assume position...how will a human being with brain be saying trash like you .. you all know everything have gone worse in these country yet you people will never accept...

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Picker28: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Who paid them #500 to do so
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Dtraitor: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Americafighter:

You are fool... Boko never come mubi since your daddy assume position...how will a human being with brain be saying trash like you .. you all know everything have gone worse in these country yet you people will never accept...
learn how to discuss without insult ,Only then will I reply you ,goodbye.
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by greatness77: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
IMAliyu:

shut up!! North na North
They are all the same
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Sunday2021: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:
And who is sucking Atiku preek?

In what capacity does Atiku order peter obi around?
someone should help me with that picture of Atiku been hug by one old Igbo man.
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Nadaken: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sunday2021:
someone should help me with that picture of Atiku been hug by one old Igbo man.
And so?

I asked you in what capacity does atiku order Peter obi you kept mute

Mind you am not igbo
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Zainabthegirl1(f): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mumu
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by CSTRR: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
tolakush92:
No matter how the ipob pigs will want to paint naija bad

I want them to also know that sometimes of us are still very much interested in the entity called NIGERIA

One love
One Nigeria
Are ipob part of the Nigeria you are sharing your "one love" to?
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by IMAliyu(m): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
greatness77:
shut up!! North na North
They are all the same
I apologize for thinking you were a human capable of having sense.
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Gfskw: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
No independence
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Freddo99(m): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
I believe in one nigeria where the igbos and the yorubas and hausas will be united in harmonious relationship! may God bless nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North / I’m Not Ready To Attack Jonathan Yet, But He Misruled Us - Kenneth Gbagi / Buhari’s Health Sparks Fresh Debate On Leadership In Nigeria - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.