Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune (54031 Views)

Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others / Passengers Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos / EXCLUSIVE! Orji Kalu’s Deals: Panic Hits Access Bank As MD Sells Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by AntiBMC(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2021
Gireiboy:

Look at these idiot! it's obvious you didn't go through the thread, because if you do, you would have seen where the name of one the suspect is mentioned.

Your father is a bigger ideeot! Next time take ur stvpid unsolicited advice b4 quoting people to vomit rvbbish. You didnt see the part about armed northerners wearing makoko vigilante shirt. Blo0dy fo0l.
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by OmoManU: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:
When they informed you guys bandits was heading south from far zamfara after the "crackdown" una quite.

No southern governor told them to keep their jihad to their north

An aboki governor said insecurity in his state should concern Lagos and nobody could think

Infact 2022 is going to be war against south as buhari takes his dieing horse last jihad kick
Some idiots will just be talking in the nonsense and conspiracy with full blown chest, really pathetic
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Sleekfingers: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2021
DefHQ:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/abductions-panic-in-lagos-posh-areas/

It has started in lagos. I said it, on numerous occasions that lagos is sitting on a nuclear weapon, if the government don't do anything about the rate the hoodlums are increasing , we gonna have some serious problems, even jimi dish also said, something similar.......those hoodlums behaves as if they are immune to justice......

I also said, a time would come where the rich will no longer be safe...... There a lots of jobless youths roaming the streets, who are not ready to do anything, other than to just sit around smoking and drinking. What do we expect would happen? They see you driving past them in your posh vehicles....all they think about is how they gonna Rob you.......

This is just the beginning........

2 Likes

Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Jakumo(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2021
JaskanFactor:

Its not the people of Nigeria doing this, Its what the colonial masters that still run Nigeria want.
Cause as you can see, those mega rich people still have to use the bad roads too.
If you want to know how much our racists European colonial masters hate black people, just look at Nigeria.
They also on purpose made up the country with different tribes that they can use to create violence against each other.

But Nigerians may never understand stand that, when surrounded by enemies, you have to band together like one family, else you are all finished. All the others races that surround us in africa and beyond , have very much hatred for us, which they act on everyday.

That is why you can have indian company adverting for jobs in nigeria saying no Nigerians should apply for their position inside Nigeria, meanwhile Nigerians are fleeing abroad and to india, and they are getting killed by Indian police, same goes for Europe, middle east , china you name it. Killed at home or abroad. And yet Nigerians act like they dont know where this is going.

Its nothing short of madness, for a nation of people to be in so much danger from other races, and yet treating each other like enemies.
Its so bad i avoid all Africans i see now, we are in danger from all the other races on the planet , et you dont unite before you wiped off the face of the earth.

The colonial masters and thier Neanderthal cousins, destroyed Nigerian economy so much , our women are now prostitutes all over the rest of the world. With a national currency even the politicians dont use.

Indian and Chinese business operators in Nigeria and other parts of Africa have rightfully earned a notorious and utterly foul reputation for loving and plundering Africa's natural resources, yet loathing the African people with a passion. This new-colonialist mentality is evidenced by the horrific and dangerous working conditions to which Africans are subjected by Chinese and Indian employers operating within Africa.

That said, the current disparity between Nigeria's government-connected wealthy class and the dirt-poor rowdy majority of the population, cannot in good conscience be blamed entirely on historic colonial influence, even though Africa's plunder by European slave traders certainly does have contemporary effects that still linger generations on in time.

The PRIMARY reason for the existence of a veritable Grand Canyon that separates Nigeria's looting class from the rest of the Nation's demographics is equally attributable to the systematic and entrenched monopolization of the nation's oil wealth by only a tiny fraction of the 200 million fellow travelers that call Nigeria their ancestral home. The cancer of blatant tribalism and nepotism in all strata of governmental power in Nigeria, cannot in good conscience be blamed solely on the White Man, or the Chinese Man, despicable though their respective antics have been in the African continent.

The Black African Man is, to a large extent, the prime architect of his own doom, and the crazed drunken driver at the wheel of his own national destiny. E get as e be.
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by neyoohhh: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2021
JaskanFactor:

Its not the people of Nigeria doing this, Its what the colonial masters that still run Nigeria want.
Cause as you can see, those mega rich people still have to use the bad roads too.
If you want to know how much our racists European colonial masters hate black people, just look at Nigeria.
They also on purpose made up the country with different tribes that they can use to create violence against each other.

But Nigerians may never understand stand that, when surrounded by enemies, you have to band together like one family, else you are all finished. All the others races that surround us in africa and beyond , have very much hatred for us, which they act on everyday.

That is why you can have indian company adverting for jobs in nigeria saying no Nigerians should apply for their position inside Nigeria, meanwhile Nigerians are fleeing abroad and to india, and they are getting killed by Indian police, same goes for Europe, middle east , china you name it. Killed at home or abroad. And yet Nigerians act like they dont know where this is going.

Its nothing short of madness, for a nation of people to be in so much danger from other races, and yet treating each other like enemies.
Its so bad i avoid all Africans i see now, we are in danger from all the other races on the planet , et you dont unite before you wiped off the face of the earth.

The colonial masters and thier Neanderthal cousins, destroyed Nigerian economy so much , our women are now prostitutes all over the rest of the world. With a national currency even the politicians dont use.

Sensible and this is how you'd expect any rational person to see it, but look at the people you claim to be in danger, can they see this danger?

Nigerian's that are deep into white peopling, the only thing saving them is lack of proximity to those neanderthals, otherwise it's straight to the slaughter house. Without the said proximity you can easily program the Nigerian mind via the internet and social media.

In conclusion, blacks are natural slave's, you'd come to accept this school of thought one day if you study and observe how blacks operate in general.
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Goalnaldo(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

When an important report is too long, it becomes useless.
Omo I gave up. The epistle too long abeg!
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by haekymbahd(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2021
loveth360:
We yoruba muslims must blame Ipob for this.

They are destroying our one Nigeria.
Did Jesus teach you to lie you are not a Muslim..

Nice pic at p.pic tho..
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Jakumo(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2021
Sleekfingers:

It has started in lagos. I said it, on numerous occasions that lagos is sitting on a nuclear weapon, if the government don't do anything about the rate the hoodlums are increasing , we gonna have some serious problems, even jimi dish also said, something similar.......those hoodlums behaves as if they are immune to justice......

I also said, a time would come where the rich will no longer be safe...... There a lots of jobless youths roaming the streets, who are not ready to do anything, other than to just sit around smoking and drinking. What do we expect would happen? They see you driving past them in your posh vehicles....all they think about is how they gonna Rob you.......

This is just the beginning........

Reminds me of a time I attempted to stop a Lagos area boy from running his hands over the front of my car whilst I was trapped in the typical gridlock traffic that is a daily fact of life there.

Summoning my most stern and disapproving facial expression, I warned the thug that he would find himself in jail if he refused to stop phucking with my car.

With a wide smile on his face, the Area Fada replied in Yoruba : "Egbon, awa maann pass ewon shiire."

Translated into the Queens English, the man was informing me that he and his crew regularly grace the jailhouse for relaxation.

From that day forward, I just kept my generous cash donation close at hand, while refraining from making any threats to the Area Fadas who OWN the city of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Nadaken: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2021
OmoManU:

Some idiots will just be talking in the nonsense and conspiracy with full blown chest, really pathetic

Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Goalnaldo(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2021
West2019:
you are the next person to be kindapp
which type of app is that?? undecided
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Jaqenhghar: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2021
engrfaruq:

Just listen to yourself please. A Fulani herdsman operating speedboat on Lagos waters, and using it to convey kidnap victims. Don't know they are this powerful sha

And where did I mention fulani? The report says bandits. A goverbment that can arm bandits to unleash hell on its citizens should also be able to sponsor pirates and other miscreants abi.
Besides what is so special about operating a motor boat. Its not like sailing on the high seas. Any idiot can be trained to operate one

1 Like

Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Sleekfingers: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2021
AntiBMC:
They have started in the South. And people are still supporting one nigeria and talking rvbbish about IPOB.

So na fulani or hausas dey come kidnap for lagos abi? Most of you will just come online and whipping up unnecessary sentiments......

Let me tell you....lagos government are pampering those criminals.... especially those hoodlums.....they behave as if they are above the law.......

This is what happens , when governments don't prioritize security......lagos is way too under police.......driving on lagos badagry expressway, lekki epe expressway, agege motor road, oshodi apapa expressway, third mainland is no longer safe.....those Rob freely in traffic..... what's the government doing about that? I was nearly robbed at awolowo way in ikeja, that was last week , around 9.30pm....i was in the traffic

E

2 Likes

Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by AntiBMC(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2021
Sleekfingers:

So na fulani or hausas dey come kidnap for lagos abi? Most of you will just come online and whipping up unnecessary sentiments......

Let me tell you....lagos government are pampering those criminals.... especially those hoodlums.....they behave as if they are above the law.......

This is what happens , when governments don't prioritize security......lagos is way too under police.......driving on lagos badagry expressway, lekki epe expressway, agege motor road, oshodi apapa expressway, third mainland is no longer safe.....those Rob freely in traffic..... what's the government doing about that? I was nearly robbed at awolowo way in ikeja, that was last week , around 9.30pm....i was in the traffic

E

I didn't bother to read all that epistle but b4 you quote me next time, ensure that you read the article to the end okay? Also ensure that you understand it.
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Sleekfingers: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2021
Jakumo:

Reminds me of a time I attempted to stop a Lagos area boy from running his hands over the front of my car whilst I was trapped in the typical gridlock traffic that is a daily fact of life there.

Summoning my most stern and disapproving facial expression, I warned the thug that he would find himself in jail if he refused to stop phucking with my car.

With a wide smile on his face, the Area Fada replied in Yoruba : "Egbon, awa maann pass ewon shiire."

Translated into the Queens English, the man was informing me that he and his crew regularly grace the jailhouse for relaxation.

From that day forward, I just kept my generous cash donation close at hand, while refraining from making any threats to the Area Fadas who OWN the city of Lagos.

Of course, those guys are untouchable........so sad.....sanwo olu got no balls at all.......lagos badagry expressway is the worst.... especially in the traffic.....I don't like plying that road, except it is extremely important.....

1 Like

Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Sleekfingers: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2021
AntiBMC:

I didn't bother to read all that epistle but b4 you quote me next time, ensure that you read the article to the end okay? Also ensure that you understand it.
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Sleekfingers: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2021
AntiBMC:

I understood the thrash you wrote....it reeks of tribal bollocks
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by AntiBMC(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2021
Sleekfingers:

I understood the thrash you wrote....it reeks of tribal bollocks

Okay. Kill urself then.
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by tyo76(m): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2021
helinues:
Where did the op get his own headline from?

The news media said gunmen but just to colorise the whole epistle, the mischievous op added bandits to the headline.

Rubbish
bandit sympathiser spotted
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Kokaine(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:
When they informed you guys bandits was heading south from far zamfara after the "crackdown" una quite.

No southern governor told them to keep their jihad to their north

An aboki governor said insecurity in his state should concern Lagos and nobody could think

Infact 2022 is going to be war against south as buhari takes his dieing horse last jihad kick
i don't think Hausa bandits can operate in Lagos. It takes southerners to achieve that. Northern criminals in the south will easily be caught because their looks are easy give away
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by MEGAWATCH: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
helinues:
Where did the op get his own headline from?

The news media said gunmen but just to colorise the whole epistle, the mischievous op added bandits to the headline.

Rubbish

You must be a bandits or a terrorist this one you are shaking already at the metioning of that name.
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by bal4real: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
loveth360:
We yoruba muslims must blame Ipob for this.

They are destroying our one Nigeria.
Lolz... Baby girl u don turn to afonja

1 Like

Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by engrfaruq(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

And where did I mention fulani? The report says bandits. A goverbment that can arm bandits to unleash hell on its citizens should also be able to sponsor pirates and other miscreants abi.
Besides what is so special about operating a motor boat. Its not like sailing on the high seas. Any idiot can be trained to operate one

grin
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by gimakon2(m): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
4ckyou:

Oga quiet, nowhere is safe anymore

instead of you to condemn them now you are busy denying it, keep denying until it get to your doorstep

He does not know anything.
Just ignore his mumunity
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
NorthernersSuck:

Are you tired of blaming IPOB AND ESN?
Abeg shift SIMPLY BECAUSE BEEN IGNORANCE IS NOT TOO BAD BUT LIVING IN IGNORANT IS A SIN HYPOCRITE WILL FINISH YOU GUYS CONTINUE BEATEN UP YOUR SELF FOR YOUR ENEMIES TO CRY FOWL ___FOOLISH PEOPLE
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Blackdisciple(m): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
What do u expect since the President have encouraged kidnappings to the level that even a crippled man wants to kidnap and demand for ransom...
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by IMAliyu(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Honestly I miss Abba Kyari
Just curious, Why?
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
IMAliyu:

Just curious, Why?
If Kyari was still there, by now he would have been deployed to anambra and other hotbeds of criminality and most of the perpetrators of the ongoing carnage in would have been arrested or killed
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Zainabthegirl1(f): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ha! Omoooo security no dey Lagos at all
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by UnabashedIPOB: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
The height of the kidnapping incidents was the abduction of a retired Air Vice Marshal (AVM) Sikiru Smith, cousin to a former Inspector General of Police, Musiliu Smith, who currently heads the Police Service Commission.

The abduction of the retired AVM occurred less than 24 hours after a man, Ogbuagu Kingsley, was abducted in the auditorium of a church in the FESTAC Town area of the state.

Also about the same time Kingsley was picked up, a yet-tobe identified man was also reportedly abducted, by another gang of masked men along Admiralty Way in the Lekki area of the state.

I am waiting for the B0K0HARI idiots, Social Media Almajiris, Facebook bandits, Obedient fools and APC vuvuzelas to blame IPOB and ESN for these abductions in Lagos.
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
4ckyou:

Oga quiet, nowhere is safe anymore

instead of you to condemn them now you are busy denying it, keep denying until it get to your doorstep

He is now denying reality like the IPOB's. Nigerians are supposed to be intelligent people.
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
SpaceAngel:
Each time topics like this is raised here,instead of people to give constructive criticism, they keep on talking of tribal nonsense.
We live in denial till people will be taken from homes for Ransome.

There's so much poverty in the land and the gap between the rich and poor is very noticeable.

When the poor have nothing to eat, they'll eat the rich, especially when those protecting the rich are also poor.

Look at the streets and tell me if you like what you see.

When the leaves start dropping from trees a wise man knows that the dry season is about coming and plans for the future.

We are seeing signs of serious danger but we choose to play the ostrich and tribalize things.

I pity those that don't have an alternate place to relocate to.

I 100% agree with you, my brother. our people are busy with mindless tribalism and religious fanatism while the country goes to the dogs. With the crops of leaders in present-day Nigeria, it is only going to get worse, and very soon, other West African countries will require visas for Nigerian nationals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.