Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune (54042 Views)

Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others / Passengers Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos / EXCLUSIVE! Orji Kalu’s Deals: Panic Hits Access Bank As MD Sells Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by RichAbujaGuy: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
Oga Tunji must develop his superpowers very quickly to fill some very BIG SHOES. wink

Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by BreakingNews21: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
Oga Tunji must develop his superpowers very quickly to fill some BIG SHOES. wink

Mr Man, when was Kyari indicted in the United States? Or maybe I should go ask the BBC about this repeated mischief.
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by pacespot(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Okay
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by ABCthings: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kokaine:

Okay I'll chat you up. I already have company logo. I like your designs
Thanks. I'll be expecting your message.
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by immortal2: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
We all thought these guys cannot not access Lekki and Banana Island. Now, through their Okada, petty business and hiding under FG institutions, they are now there.

I trust our Lekki guys to Japa to Canada, leaving the spoils for the F. Bandits.
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Standing5(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Every ritualist is now a bandit.
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by christistruth01: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jakumo:
It has been said that when the poor no longer find food in garbage dumps, they will proceed to eat rich people.

The stark disparity in standard of living, between the fabulously wealthy and the desperately poor, is much more noticeable in Lagos Nigeria, than in practically any other city on the surface of Planet Earth. Any first-time visitor to Lagos will note with alarm how sprawling ragged shanty towns housing the teeming poor exist just minutes walking distance from the opulent mansions of the mega-rich. Both demographics coexisted in an uneasy peace, until now, evidently.

The roles of predator and prey were subject to change literally in the blink of an eye, once critical mass had been attained, and this scenario is apparently unfolding in Lagos as the year 2021 draws to a close. Buckle up, folks, it is going to be a wild ride. Not for one million greenback dollars paid upfront and in cash, would this unrepentant village boy ever set foot in the war zones of Lagos.

The Government now needs to separate the Hungry from the Criminals by introducing a Food Support Programs let the Government now guarantee that no Nigerian would be allowed to die of hunger and back it up by Giving food to the Starving all over the Country
(Baba Buhari not only the North) let the Government set up Food kitchens in every LGA to alleviate the Hunger in the Land

If the Government refuses to do it those with the resources should start distribution of Food

2 Likes

Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by chaloskyx: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
so here is the fg narrative bandits only kidnap while unknown gunmen and ipob kill so we dont need to label them terrorists. but the actual truth is IPOB do not kill unknown gunmen is actually an fg construct to tag ipob as killers and terrorists while bandits are bushed as mere kidnappers know this and get sense. Happy independence celebration
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Gfskw: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jakumo:
It has been said that when the poor no longer find food in garbage dumps, they will proceed to eat rich people.

The stark disparity in standard of living, between the fabulously wealthy and the desperately poor, is much more noticeable in Lagos Nigeria, than in practically any other city on the surface of Planet Earth. Any first-time visitor to Lagos will note with alarm how sprawling ragged shanty towns housing the teeming poor exist just minutes walking distance from the opulent mansions of the mega-rich. Both demographics coexisted in an uneasy peace, until now, evidently.

Are you a writer?
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Gireiboy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
AntiBMC:

Your father is a bigger ideeot! Next time take ur stvpid unsolicited advice b4 quoting people to vomit rvbbish. You didnt see the part about armed northerners wearing makoko vigilante shirt. Blo0dy fo0l.
Shut the Bleep up, that's how you miserable basterds will be commiting crimes and blame other people especially northerners, you guys that even have a genetic code ingrained in you for tendency to commit crime. I called the gene (Ncr21).

1 Like

Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by AntiBMC(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Gireiboy:

Shut the Bleep up, that's how you miserable basterds will be commiting crimes and blame other people especially northerners, you guys that even have a genetic code ingrained in you for tendency to commit crime. I called the gene (Ncr21).

In ur d@ft c0w mind now, I will read trash coming from a brain-zamaged simpleton? U be Mumv.
You are just full of BS...but then again, you are what you eat so, no surprise there. Go nd eat ur favorite, then come back and cry again. As for me, i'm done replying the stink you call comments.

Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
helinues:

You are as mischievous as op.

Where did you see bandits in the news.

Rubbish

Hypocrite!!!
I am back,I am waiting for u to hit the report button.
Call the cops Helinues.
I am out on bail,and I am ready to empty the clip on your hypocrite a**.
Once again helinues the terrorist sympathizer call the FEDS.
I am ready to sink the ship as long as u are on nairaland.
Even your lovely Fulani Jihadist that u support,ain't got nothing on me.
I am ready and willing to go a thousand miles with you hypocrite.

"I repeat call the Cops"
I am ready for u and I am ready for a ban.
Mischievous Muslim
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by taiwopapaya(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by ofiko123(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
May God help the people of Lagos state..
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Litmus: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jakumo:

The roles of predator and prey were subject to change literally in the blink of an eye, once critical mass had been attained, and this scenario is apparently unfolding in Lagos as the year 2021 draws to a close. Buckle up, folks, it is going to be a wild ride. Not for one million greenback dollars paid upfront and in cash, would this unrepentant village boy ever set foot in the war zones of Lagos.

Stop making excuses for the poor and consequently indirectly encouraging criminals. Destroy promising Africa nations like Nigeria this way, eventually, when every African nation collapses similarly, hordes numbering billions will cross the sea to attack and ravage Wealthy Europe that exist in fabulous wealth amidst the desperately poor third world.

Being poor is neither desirable nor undesirable but more a condition of the mind created by the invention of politics. Humans need food, water and shelter not plasma TV.
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Gireiboy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
AntiBMC:

In ur d@ft c0w mind now, I will read trash coming from a brain-zamaged simpleton? U be Mumv.
You are just full of BS...but then again, you are what you eat so, no surprise there. Go nd eat ur favorite, then come back and cry again. As for me, i'm done replying the stink you call comments.
Lame delusional fool, so you think the picture you posted now is a Fulani man, even an insane person knows this is clearly not a Fulani man so, post another one please.
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by Lugianostar(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sanwo olu should prepare as the time to speak English is here?
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by TheOgaBoss: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
Oga Tunji must develop his superpowers very quickly to fill some very BIG SHOES. wink
when Abba kyari was not.suspended were there no kidnappings and crime?
Re: Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune by jimcaddy(m): 3:04am On Oct 03, 2021
Nigeria matter too plenty. Soany people running different agendas in this country. Everyone eye don red. Everyone is looking for money and will get it through any means possible. Kidnapping is a big business in this country. Like everyone has taken to crime in Nigeria and they know that police will not do anything. Everyone should just be safe and protect himself. We no get security for Naija again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Tunde Sabiu Yusuf & Sarki Abba Have Access To Incommunicado Buhari - Sahara R. / ‘wadata Plaza Will Go Down’, Reactions Trail Wike’s Demolition Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.