Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano (42618 Views)

Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by mybiz234: 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
compton11:
u condemned what Yahweh your God did gringrin

Muslims always condemned those motherfvckers and Muslims are victims of them too

How and when did Muslims condemn them?
For example, have you condemned them?
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by compton11(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2021
mybiz234:

How and when did Muslims condemn them?
For example, have you condemned them?
no I haven't!
Mumu question.

Must I write on nairaland before I condemned them

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by mybiz234: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2021
compton11:
no I haven't!
Mumu question.

Must I write on nairaland before I condemned them

Then show evidence.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by compton11(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2021
mybiz234:

Then show evidence.
ask your ancestors for evidence

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by mybiz234: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2021
compton11:
ask your ancestors for evidence

In other words, you are just talking rubbish without evidence.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by J3susFr3ak: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2021
Goalnaldo:
There are Christians in the south of kaduna, Gombe and Borno. They are minority but they exist.

While Benue, Plateau and whole swathe of Taraba can be said to be core Middle Belt Christian states (and these are more likely to align to a functional nation when or if the need arises) there are a diverse number of Christian minority groups usually from minority ethnic groups in the other Northern regions who became Christians due to the self-less efforts of the very early European missionaries. These same European missionaries were frustrated by the policies of Lord Lugard (before he was re-assigned to HongKong) to not preach or convert to any Muslim or pagan tribe in the embryonic but hazy outline of what they called Northern Nigeria. Lugard simply wanted harmony from his indirect rule policies so appeasing the Islamic rulers by restricting missionary work was something he desired. This did not deter German Missionaries like Karl Kumm (https://www.bu.edu/missiology/missionary-biography/i-k/kumm-hermann-karl-wilhelm-1874-1930-and-lucy-evangeline-guinness-1865-1906/) who, like, others, saw Northern Nigeria as a vast mission field and even met with Lugard to stress the need to forward the gospel to pagan people in this region who were more receptive to the message compared to the hardened Mohammedians. It was at this time the Niger Royal Company also discovered there was a very large territory which was completely unknown and unexplored by both the Hausas and the Fulanis but which had potential for the mineral Tin in larger commercial quantities: They called this unknown territory the "Jos Country" following early official Colonial letters and communication. Karl Kumm, after he arrived in Nigeria, pressed on Lugard to be allowed to open Christian missions in this previously unknown area--but was told to wait until the British forces pacified the whole area first which they did. The Kano Emir almost lynched to death an early Missionary Group from England who came to preach the gospel. His advisers warned him that if they killed the missionaries, they would attract a fierce retaliation by the British, so they were rejected and told to leave. This mission group settled in southern Zaria and preached to the pagans in those areas. Eventually it was common for European missionaries to set up a central hub in Jos but go to remote rural areas in the core North and the Adamawa areas--spreading the gospel and planting Churches in those rural hubs. A new colonial administration which was less hostile to the efforts of self-less missionary work was allowed to flourish especially viewed as pagan at that time. This was also the time of Pax Britannica--where relative Peace, Grace and favor was there in abundance to allow the Gospel to flourish like it did--and many souls were saved. These early missionaries did a lot to not only start Hospitals but many Christian mission schools as well--which were later seized by Northern Governments after independence and given Islamic or "Government College" names. Plateau State eventually returned the mission Schools back to their original Christian owners....not so sure of the core North areas. So in a sense, the current strong sentiments exhibited by Boko Haram started from somewhere...especially where the presence of Christian schools were seen as a threat to some kind of Islamic identity or something. Thus, I am not surprised his school and Church were also burnt. The effort by these preachers in the "front lines" in this era is highly commended. In a spiritual sense, this is a real front line.. where strongholds and the Gates of Hell are pushing back. In my opinion, Christianity is the best thing to ever happen to the whole Middle Belt areas and those areas fortunate to have been receptive to the gospel. While there may have been some relative ignorance in the early days, the heightened sense of awareness in this era has helped to put perspectives in a more enlightened global context. Trusting that a "Pax Christinica" will emerge to exceed the equilibrium the earlier Pax Britannica provided.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by miraclea: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Why killing because he's a Christian pastor I see no reason why Islam should be a religion it's followers are dumb obeying dumb god of the moon and star shedding innocent blood and expecting 7 virgins in their paradise what a religious illiterate
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by adanna23: 12:06am On Oct 04, 2021
Northern Nigeria is nothing but a haven of violence and bloodshed. You can't live in peace with foreign terrorist invaders. Northern leaders are the sponsors of Boko haram and fulani terrorist invaders.

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN LIVES FROM FULANI AND BOKOHARAM TERRORISM![/quote]

It is a pity that we just post and move on. WHAT CAN WE DO
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Teymanhenry(f): 6:37am On Jun 05, 2022
This points me to ask, as a true Muslim how do you feel when you see Northern Nigerians killing others in the name of Islam?
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by SHINJA: 6:38am On Jun 05, 2022
Religion of Terrorist.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.