Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,235 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano (42615 Views)

Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by bal4real: 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Microwhy:

Mumu..
How do you expect to be peace when most of you guys are very quick to say shit about Islam.
What you said up there is very disgusting and irritating.
Condemn the abominable act committed by ur brother, not attacking him for his comment. What ur brothers did was it right or wrong?
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Mftivi: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lastmankc:
Without Islam,the world would have been a safe place. Assuming this act was carried out by Christians, you would have seen the northern terrorists threatened fire and brime stone and also the imbecilic mumuric prof dishing all kinds of rubbish from his hydraulic soup mouth.
lmao you are funny. I am Christian but do you know what the so called Christian nations have done ? Who is responsible for Hiroshima ? Let's start from there.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Nadaken: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Microwhy:

Mumu..
How do you expect to be peace when most of you guys are very quick to say shit about Islam.
shut up your dirty mouth

He was killed because his church was growing not because he said anything
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Nadaken: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
Microwhy:

Mumu..
shut up your dirty mouth

He was killed because his church was growing not because he said anything

Islam is disgusting with bloodshed and irritating
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Nadaken: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mftivi:
lmao you are funny. I am Christian but do you know what the so called Christian nations have done ? Who is responsible for Hiroshima ? Let's start from there.
everyone is Christian online na

Did anynation do evil because they were supporting Jesus?

Iran threatened to bomb israel because of Mohamed
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Tareq1105: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
popez:
And none of the perpetrators will be brought to justice. The country will move on like nothing happened. Nigeria as it is currently structured is a crime against humanity and common sense.

Tufiakwa!!

This kind of injustice is why we would not move forward bcoz of the blood of innocent people that are crying for vengeance.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by popez: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tareq1105:

This kind of injustice is why we would not move forward bcoz of the blood of innocent people that are crying for vengeance.

Honestly! Nigeria needs help.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Safyqueen: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
saaron:
Until the rest of Nigeria detarch from terrorism ridden north, this is what we will continue to see every day.
Northern Nigeria is nothing but a haven of violence and bloodshed. You can't live in peace with foreign terrorist invaders. Northern leaders are the sponsors of Boko haram and fulani terrorist invaders.

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN LIVES FROM FULANI AND BOKOHARAM TERRORISM!

Mr man get sense and stop media propaganda that is not true and will not favour you.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by zoedew: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Niece:

https://.com/pastor-who-was-murdered-by-mob-in-kano-laid-to-rest/
Animals in human skin is who they are. The spirit of the bond woman is a violent spirit.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by NairaMaster1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
popez:
And none of the perpetrators will be brought to justice. The country will move on like nothing happened. Nigeria as it is currently structured is a crime against humanity and common sense.

Tufiakwa!!

But in Jos, it's the governor and CAN that will call for the head of the perpetrators. No arrest here. Terrible.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Safyqueen: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lastmankc:
Without Islam,the world would have been a safe place. Assuming this act was carried out by Christians, you would have seen the northern terrorists threatened fire and brime stone and also the imbecilic mumuric prof dishing all kinds of rubbish from his hydraulic soup mouth.

Read through very well before commenting and cure yourself from ethno-religio-tribal bigotry.
What happens to the pastor is not right but it can happen anywhere irrespective of tribe or religion. It is action of mob retaliating wrongly on the wrong way.

You can read from the news that a christain though a convertee killed a Muslim woman who happens to be his brothers wife and the Muslim youths wants to retaliate the killer.

The pastor supposed to flee from that arena though the community has never experienced such case before.

It was after the tormoil that the culprit ran to the police because he has no hiding place any more.

All these are not excuse for the killing of the pastor but what I want to clear is that he was not killed because he is a Christian, a pastor, as some bigotic media or fanatic religious person wants the public to believe. It was a normal community crises that goes beyond proper handling. Moreover that Masu, Sitti, Gommo, axis of Sumaila LGA is a Christian dominated area. Christains are not under threat or facing persecution as some people wants to paint the issue.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by TruthUntold: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Geeman2006:
And the other day, A Mod here posted the topic making it look like a Religious Killing.. Quoting a fucing twitter source..
Now this is a more detailed explanation of events that led to the incident.
Even though the report is skewed to make it still look religious.
Anti-Islamists will still salivate over this news as usual.

You get sense die, because the above did not happen in Kano.
I don't know how they make up these stories, we need to change.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by TruthUntold: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mftivi:

let's not even get into the crusade part of it, hmmm.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Guidedee(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
[But you can work for your god and savior abi?. If you people don't unbiasedly study Islam, you will continue to behave like mentally deranged fellows like those killing without divine justification. No amount
of comments or actions filled with animosity like these can ever stop sensible people from remaining muslims. Have you read Luke: 19 v 27 and 2nd Chronicles 15 v 13?quoteorchi70759]Did U hear any RABIU, SANUSI, MOHAMMADU OR ABDULRASAQ condemning d act?

This is one of the problem of the Muslim in the north, is not by force for someone to do ur religion

Some people fight for their God because that God is fake and weak. How can you fight for a deity that created you?

I can not fight for my God if he can not fight for me i will rather leave him and defend myself by myself. Rest in peace man of God, a crown of glory awaits you in heaven. [/quote]
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by naturefellow(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
emorse:
Actions must have benefits and/or consequences. That's the only way this "anyhow" behaviour can be contained. RIP to the dead.
violence is the only way
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Mftivi: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
TruthUntold:

let's not even get into the crusade part of it, hmmm.
one might say that was the medieval times so I wanted to point out modern events.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by am4truth(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
cybersoldiers:
You won't see Yoruba's commenting on this thread to condemn the nefarious activities of APC JIHADIST led government of Nigeria.

Its a pity that the people they've been killing up north are christians.
[/s]

You don't need to display your childishness all over the internet.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Geeman2006: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bbqtohto:

Look at this jihadist. Quite atypical to be supporting such. Spits on you

Typical as I predicted. You won't read to understand. Just open mouth waaa.. What is to be supported here! Please masturbate to the topic all you want. I can't be dragging with slowpokes.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by compton11(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
mybiz234:
Antichristian, see what your religion offers the world.... intolerance! Murder! Agony!
and u are blaming Muslims on what Yahweh, crusaders and so on have been doing for so longgringrin

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by bizzibodi(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
The north is cursed! Karma(bandits)will deal with those murderous villagers that killed him.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by stinechykee: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Niece:

https://.com/pastor-who-was-murdered-by-mob-in-kano-laid-to-rest/
You will not see those good for nothing BMC zombies that always looking for any Igbo news to masturbate on here because it was committed by their slave masters despite how heinous the crime is but let the news happen to be committed in South East they will land like wolves pack.Ndi mgbu
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by stinechykee: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:
You won't see Yoruba's commenting on this thread to condemn the nefarious activities of APC JIHADIST led government of Nigeria.

Its a pity that the people they've been killing up north are christians.
don't mind those most coward, confused and jealous people.If it's Igbo that committed this crime you will see how they will land like valves to devour igbos
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Geeman2006: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bbqtohto:

Lol! Ode
Fvcking 72 virgin chaser

Whatever man. Is that all. Empty brains who just rain abuses. All of Una are just the same.. undecided
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by amarachi06(f): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
popez:

Of cos. They have indigenous christians.

Just finding out now.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by amarachi06(f): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Goalnaldo:
There are Christians in the south of kaduna, Gombe and Borno. They are minority but they exist.

Thanks for the update.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Goalnaldo(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
amarachi06:

Thanks for the update.
you are welcome dear.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by stamapro(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
There can never be peace for the wicked. All those involved in this dastard act of taking law into their hands and taking life they never created. They have started a flow of death in their family line, voilent death will not stop in their life.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by mybiz234: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
compton11:
and u are blaming Muslims on what Yahweh, crusaders and so on have been doing for so longgringrin

I am a Christian. No matter what the Yahweh Crusaders do are not for me. I condemn them in all entirety.

Do you dare condemn the activities of your fellow Islamic terrorists?
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by compton11(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
mybiz234:

I am a Christian. No matter what the Yahweh Crusaders do are not for me. I condemn them in all entirety.
u condemned what Yahweh your God did gringrin

mybiz234:

Do you dare condemn the activities of your fellow Islamic terrorists?
Muslims always condemned those motherfvckers and Muslims are victims of them too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secrete Behind All White Garment Churches / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye / YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.