Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano (42625 Views)

Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by traihit: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Geeman2006:
And the other day, A Mod here posted the topic making it look like a Religious Killing.. Quoting a fucing twitter source..
Now this is a more detailed explanation of events that led to the incident.
Even though the report is skewed to make it still look religious.
Anti-Islamists will still salivate over this news as usual.

It's not a religious killing..... it's a killing for fun. The last time we heard, Sheik Gumi was mobbed and lynched for hiding bandits isn't it? Hundreds of imams have been killed in the North for supporting terrorism and banditry.

Why won't they kill this pastor because they accused him of hiding a criminal who committed a domestic crime. They must burned his school and church as a consequence too. Isn't that justice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Geeman2006: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
traihit:

It's not a religious killing..... it's a killing for fun. The last time we heard, Sheik Gumi was mobbed and lynched for hiding bandits isn't it? Hundreds of imams have been killed in the North for supporting terrorism and banditry.

Why won't they kill this pastor because they accused him of hiding a criminal who committed a domestic crime. They must burned his school and church as a consequence too. Isn't that justice?

Agreed! But the narrative by the report makes it look like a religious killing which is not and the Bigots on this forum as usual jump on the story to castigate.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Josephali(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hmmmm! I noticed Muslims hate Christians just like lions hate already dead animals, my neighbour is a Yoruba Muslim staying in a Christian dominated community, despite all the crises in Jos plateau state, nobody have ever touch him nor his family, he enjoys peace, but sometimes I hear him condemning Christian.
A Muslims hate Christians yet they come to a Christian hospital for treatment.
A Muslim hate Christians and they allow their children to attend Christian school.
A Muslim hate Christians yet they patronize a Christian lawyers to defend them.
Sometimes I wonder who created this religion, what was the idea behind this religion.
What is their anticident and aim,
If not madness why should you attack or kill someone because he/she converted to another religion, what kind of a myopic way of thinking is that, OK now they have killed this pastor, please where is their rewards from that peodophile whom they worship and take instructions from. Religion of peace my foot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Slymking: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
sad sad sad

Thought you were here ni but it seems you reading from the back, have a nice day.
mybiz234:

Unfortunately, tribalism and religion bias will always be on the top burners since the powers that be are always making them the fulcrum of their every decision.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by CSTRR: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?”

Rev 6:9-10.

Pastor shuaibu has joined that holy group of saints.

God does not forget.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by tnerro1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Is Buhari in shock?
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Slymking: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lastmankc:
Without Islam,the world would have been a safe place. Assuming this act was carried out by Christians, you would have seen the northern terrorists threatened fire and brime stone and also the imbecilic mumuric prof dishing all kinds of rubbish from his hydraulic soup mouth.
1000% real truth, MOOSELIM RELIGION IS A DEADLY AND TERRORIST NO PEACE RELIGION AT ALL

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by tnerro1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Josephali:
Hmmmm! I noticed Muslims hate Christians just like lions hate already dead animals, my neighbour is a Yoruba Muslim staying in a Christian dominated community, despite all the crises in Jos plateau state, nobody have ever touch him nor his family, he enjoys peace, but sometimes I hear him condemning Christian.
A Muslims hate Christians yet they come to a Christian hospital for treatment.
A Muslim hate Christians and they allow their children to attend Christian school.
A Muslim hate Christians yet they patronize a Christian lawyers to defend them.
Sometimes I wonder who created this religion, what was the idea behind this religion.
What is their anticident and aim,
If not madness why should you attack or kill someone because he/she converted to another religion, what kind of a myopic way of thinking is that, OK now they have killed this pastor, please where is their rewards from that peodophile whom they worship and take instructions from. Religion of peace my foot.

Just imagine a world without moslems

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Gotze1: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:
You won't see Yoruba's commenting on this thread to condemn the nefarious activities of APC JIHADIST led government of Nigeria.

Its a pity that the people they've been killing up north are christians.
You are very stupid. What concerns yorubas with the news, ani yorubas are responsible for the killings going on in your worthless east?
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Slymking: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Yankee101:
His death just helped spread the gospel

God has turned sorrow into rejoicing

The death of a Saint is a happy thing

Then since you also is a saint may you also experience worst fate like this so we shall rejoice.

Big fool
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by selfmade22: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
He came from window ~ Gumi grin
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by foreshore(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Jaqenhghar: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
popez:
And none of the perpetrators will be brought to justice. The country will move on like nothing happened. Nigeria as it is currently structured is a crime against humanity and common sense.

Tufiakwa!!
In Islam there is no punishment for killing an "infidel"
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Enyimbamercedes: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
So we are now calling murder committed by Islamic fanatics a mob murder.

Soon, we will create a new word Mob attacks when people are killed for their religious leanings
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by popez: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
amarachi06:

So they have Christian's in Kastina State?

Of cos. They have indigenous christians.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
In that Katsina villages there are Christians.

They are de true christians. If u see the level of oppression, u wud wish u ve being born a stone.

Even job they are qualified for ,they dont get . Except a kind hearted Muslim, give them
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by odysey: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
MufasaLion:
Disintegration will make things worse!

lol how? Or are you joking
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by mybiz234: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Slymking:
sad sad sad

Thought you were here ni but it seems you reading from the back, have a nice day.

Ok, Mr self deceiver.

Continue wherever you go with your self deception.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by MisfitHPG: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
Niece:

https://.com/pastor-who-was-murdered-by-mob-in-kano-laid-to-rest/
islam, religion on the senseless..I can't wait to stop sharing the same country with those devilish lot....I hate them so much
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by odysey: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ceenachi:
Did U hear any RABIU, SANUSI, MOHAMMADU OR ABDULRASAQ condemning d act?

This is one of the problem of the Muslim in the north, is not by force for someone to do ur religion

Some people fight for their God because that God is fake and weak. How can you fight for a deity that created you?

I can not fight for my God if he can not fight for me i will rather leave him and defend myself by myself. Rest in peace man of God, a crown of glory awaits you in heaven.
when it comes to Tax, Zoning presidency and sharing money and natural resources they'll speak, wasn't it sanusi that implied that asides the north others are useless
One Nigeria only when it benefits them
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Topzee109: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Samfloxin:
All worshipers of rapist from Saudi Arabia will go to hell
Ode
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Omoluabi16(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
To live is Christ, to die is gain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Dreadshy: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:
You won't see Yoruba's commenting on this thread to condemn the nefarious activities of APC JIHADIST led government of Nigeria.

Its a pity that the people they've been killing up north are christians.
what is your own with yoruba? Did they say you should not comment?
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by kemika8989(m): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Niece:

https://.com/pastor-who-was-murdered-by-mob-in-kano-laid-to-rest/
please where are d one Nigeria people they should come and tell us how Nigeria and Nigerians are one.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Ibman: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Ibman: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
He was killed for preaching the gospel of peace, the gospel of Jesus Christ.
This story above was cooked.
https://believersportal.com/can-chairman-pastor-shaibu-butchered-to-death-by-muslim-youths-in-kano/

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by akezn: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Religion of piss. Can't imagining the world with those animals.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Islam has brought so many sorrows on earth... Time to abolish that evil religion
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano by Microwhy: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:
His crime was not to believe a peadophile is prophet

My southern kaduna people be comforted in christ
Mumu..
How do you expect to be peace when most of you guys are very quick to say shit about Islam.
What you said up there is very disgusting and irritating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers / How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.