Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (337916 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by esecremz(f): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Good evening everyone

Am looking to volunteer in a structured company where i can learn and be exposed to various areas of HR practices. Am currently a student member of cipm. Please reach me on etametagift@yahoo.com if you be of help. Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Flakkie1130(f): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hi Yemi, I'm a graduate of Industrial Relations and Personnel Management

Please do we have Human Resource Practitioners in the house so that we can discuss more about our lives. We can also share information that will be of help in the day-day of our jobs. For me, I have a lot to share on HR but I am looking forward to learn more.

Please your responses.[/quote]
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by hypetrak(m): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2016
Flakkie1130:
Hi Yemi, I'm a graduate of Industrial Relations and Personnel Management

Please do we have Human Resource Practitioners in the house so that we can discuss more about our lives. We can also share information that will be of help in the day-day of our jobs. For me, I have a lot to share on HR but I am looking forward to learn more.

Please your responses.

Professionals are on this forum. Do not hesitate to share your concerns and contributions. We will be glad to have them.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by nky1978: 10:21am On Feb 02, 2016
Office space in the federal capital territory of nigeria (abuja) for the prize of 15000 naira monthly. Very exquisite located in the heart of abuja wuse2. Tranquil and reputable, ready to use serviced office with a ready wifi and all administrative activities rendered! If you're interested please call 08023607885

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by ao765: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
yemmight:

Professionals are on this forum. Do not hesitate to share your concerns and contributions. We will be glad to have them.

I am a seasoned HR professional. One area still lacking in many organisation is the failure to implement efficient Performance Appraisal procedures to improve personal vis a vis organisational performance. But because of our insincere and corrupt nature in this country, I wonder if most organisations are willing to implement a robust and transparent appraisal system! There are simple strategies and templates I have to ensure this happens. email me on moulshamconsult@outlook.com

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by shadexy(f): 2:14am On Feb 03, 2016
Hi yemi,

I'm so lucky to have stumble on dis platform. I have a gr8 passion 4 HR but not opportune to work fully in that field. I've a degree in IRPM and i just registered for Cipm luking 4ward to August diet..God's willing.

I varied repertoire experience in customer servce/admin but not working presently. I'm in nid of job as HR trainee ( I don't mind if its voluntary) have apply2 few cop but no feedback(maybe because of my age)Lol!

What can I do? Do you know of any cop? Also, can you help wit a CV & Cover letter for an HR Trainee...my email folashadeoduntan@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by shadexy(f): 2:15am On Feb 03, 2016
Hi yemi,

I'm so lucky to have stumble on dis platform. I have a gr8 passion 4 HR but not opportune to work fully in that field. I've a degree in IRPM and i just registered for Cipm luking 4ward to August diet..By God grace.

I varied repertoire experience in customer servce/admin but not working presently. I'm in nid of job as HR trainee ( I don't mind if its voluntary) have apply2 few cop but no feedback(maybe because of my age)Lol!

What can I do? Do you know of any cop? Also, can you help wit a CV & Cover letter for an HR Trainee...my email folashadeoduntan@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 03, 2016
fierceella:

I'm a graduate of Accounting.
Any problem ma?
Saw your PM.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by esecremz(f): 4:44am On Feb 03, 2016
esecremz:
Good evening everyone

Am looking to volunteer in a structured company where i can learn and be exposed to various areas of HR practices. Am currently a student member of cipm. Please reach me on etametagift@yahoo.com if you be of help. Thanks.

Hi yemi and everyone,
I am still waiting for any help you can render in helping me get an intern or volunteer position in a structured company.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2016
shadexy:
Hi yemi,

I'm so lucky to have stumble on dis platform. I have a gr8 passion 4 HR but not opportune to work fully in that field. I've a degree in IRPM and i just registered for Cipm luking 4ward to August diet..God's willing.

Thanks.

Ok will send you a mail.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by ao765: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
esecremz:

Hi yemi and everyone,
I am still waiting for any help you can render in helping me get an intern or volunteer position in a structured company.

Hello
If its volunteering or intern opportunity you are looking for, it should be okay to just visit the companies/offices or businesses near you. Present yourself well and in a professional manner, with your CV and qualification. Ask to speak with HR or office manager. Start by asking you would like to volunteer for at least one or two days a week. I would advice that you go to one of two businesses a day, and do your research about these businesses before visiting them ( google them, etc). Just get out there, show confidence and go for it. What you don't ask you will never get!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good Evening All, Pls can anyone assist me with PE 1 Past Questions? My email address is ruby4eva2002@yahoo.com. Urgent pls as I'm writing the February diet. Thanks and Hugs
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Liciouslucy:
Good Evening All, Pls can anyone assist me with PE 1 Past Questions? My email address is ruby4eva2002@yahoo.com. Urgent pls as I'm writing the February diet. Thanks and Hugs
pls if u ve gotten hold of d past question, pls do send to me @ adesolomon2014@gmail.com....i will be writing the august diet PE1 too.tanx
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Adet5(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
pls, as a graduate, will i start with PE1? Pls if so kindly forward the past question to okedokunb@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by 2plus2: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
St Nicholas Hospital is recruiting HR officer. Interested persons should follow the link below

https://ngcareers.com/job/2016-02/st-nicholas-hospital-job-recruitment-for-human-resources-officer-892

Click my signature for more opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by amofum(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Very interesting thread. I've seen almost even page, absolutely kvell. Although, I'm not a practitioner but, I'm in academia with HR and OB as main areas of interest. Recently, I've been researching of recruitment practices and I stumbled on a strand of literature that asserts that after qualifications have been assessed, HR professionals tend to interpret their own persona fit (PF) for organizational fit (OF).
As professional, does this really occur or is this a rarity in Nigeria? Are employees really recommended on organizational fit or personal fit?

I'll be posting more questions soon.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by TalentBaseHRIS: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
HR Software can streamline all HR Processes, increase productivity and reduce business cost. Here is a link to a free demo http:///1Wg8HS8

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by talk2nchedo: 8:42am On Feb 16, 2016
Eddodoh:

Most of the volunteering position I got was through cold calling. I Google names of companies and HR firms within my locality. I get their email ID and contact number. I called them to inform them of my desire to volunteer in their HR department. Fortunately, I do get positive response from them.

A C.E.O & Founder of a HR firm had to call me for a meeting & he said dat anytime his company has project, I will b contacted to work wit his team.

If you see d way i package & restructure my CV & LinkedIn profile. You will think I have bin into HR for 20 yrs. I usually get profile views by top HR professionals & some of them do counsel me or recommend some training opportunity to me.
Hello, please how did you get ur CV done? I really need to recreate my CV too. Can you help?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by germaneng: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Buy IPAD air (128G) for N136k...Iphone 5S (64G) for 105k!!...offer while stock lasts! Visit germane.com.ng for more offers
Call 08020771053 to order now!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by sonssyo(f): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
lollypop2:
A retail outlet in Abuja that has a staff strength of 100-150 staff needs an Human Resource Executive with not less than 3 years experience in human resources. Please send your cv to kaffsmith85@hotmail. Com if you are interested
Please note
You have to be based in Abuja
You must have experience in human resource management and must have dealt with not less than 50 staff.
You must be efficient in the use of Microsoft and excel
Please don't send your cv if you don't fit into this profile

whats the offer like?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by hrworld: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
sonssyo:

whats the offer like?

You don't expect salary issue to be discussed in an open forum like this.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by beegurl(f): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
A quick question pls, what stage does a law graduate start from in cipm
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by hrworld: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
beegurl:
A quick question pls, what stage does a law graduate start from in cipm
Intermediate II. check here for all the info http://www.cipmnigeria.org/Membership/MembershipbyExamination.aspx
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by beegurl(f): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
hrworld:
Intermediate II. check here for all the info http://www.cipmnigeria.org/Membership/MembershipbyExamination.aspx

Thanks.
And does grade matter,,, grade from university
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by scilstraining: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hi everyone

As an HR manager, you know the feeling of being pulled in many different directions, working with rules and regulations, dealing with a multitude of personalities – all while motivating and training your staff. If it sounds familiar, SCILS MANAGEMENT CENTER have a training programs for those just coming up in HR and also for HR managers that will help you tackle these problems head on and build on the strengths you already have: your strong HR skills. Your responsibility in human resources is to train and manage employees while remaining unbiased and in compliance with various rules and regulations. Whether it is records management, safety training, policies and procedures or general HR management, we are ready to share a wealth of knowledge you can use.

The HR training schedule
Human Resource Management Training Program -
Fee: #20,000
Date: March 14th & 15th ( 10am - 4pm daily)

Advanced Human Resource Management Training Program

Fee: #35,000
Date: March 21st & 22nd (10am - 5pm daily)

For further enquiries call or sms 08094001990, 07039028188
SCILS MANAGEMENT CENTER
58, Opebi road, near salvation bus-stop, Opebi Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria
www.scilsng.com

Other Trainings and Certifications we offer include
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT
SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT
SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT
SUPPLY CHAIN AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
BUSINESS COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT USING SCRUM METHODOLOGY
IT TRAININGS
E.T.C
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by hrworld: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
beegurl:

Thanks.
And does grade matter,,, grade from university

Grades does not.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by beegurl(f): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
hrworld:

Grades does not.

God bless
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by sonssyo(f): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2016
hrworld:

You don't expect salary issue to be discussed in an open forum like this.

well said,just to keep the hr forum alive
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Adet5(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
hrworld:
Thanks so much for the link, pls help me to forward intermediate 11 materials to this mail Okedokunb@gmail.com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by sonssyo(f): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2016
i believe people can now start registering for the cipm august diet

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.