Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (516 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Is This Normal With Every Guy?? / Please Is This Normal During S3X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Klassic01: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2021
Re: . by Optimistguy1969: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2021
Guy, carry your family wahala go discuss for una family WhatsApp group.

Hunger too much for country for people to advise you now.

I go talk to you after Man United match.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2021
Chairman, will you grow up? Of all things to be worried about it is this bullshit stuff. angry

2 Likes

Re: . by biggy00000(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2021
Why do you need WhatsApp validation ?
Re: . by MufasaLion: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2021
I understand how you feel. You feel used and hurt but she's your sister. You can jokingly ask her the reasons for her actions.

Most ladies do post their brothers unlike men. Moreover, it's not a big deal actually as long as she doesn't disrespect you nor ungrateful for whatever you do for her.

Are you just two in your family?

I can't even remember last time I posted on my own WhatsApp status. That would be last year. grin
Re: . by Cyphar(m): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2021
Seriously, as long as she appreciate everything you do for her, there is nothing to worry about.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2021
Do u post her pictures on your status too?? undecided
Do people things way u want make them do for u too.

I don talk finish.

1 Like

Re: . by chatinent: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2021
Honestly, I really don't see anything wrong here. It doesn't change the fact you are her big bro!
Re: . by Martdc(m): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2021
Guy we dey same boat oo. My own even worst, na every day my sister dey post pictures of different guys with cars and I go dey wonder if she be my sister.

Upon all the posting she dey broke and she no fit ask them for N100. I dey always reason say why she no fit ask for help from people wey she dey shower with love online. This life no balance at all!
Re: . by omotoshodontee1: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
I doubt her respect and loyalty to u..act poor anytime she request for financial assistant and watch out for her onward reactions and behaviours...

1 Like

Re: . by Berezuski: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
Problems everywhere
But aside the financial assistance, how close are you both?
Besides she thinks you may not like it since you're not "flashy" type.

Leave her alone jor.

And be flashy henceforth
Re: . by care4you: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
am too shy to comment!

(1) (Reply)

Die Hard Fan Forces Zodwa Wabantu To Kiss Her On Stage- Video / Increase Your Appeal To Women / Comedian Nedu Blasts Nigerian Women Who Shows Off Body Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.