Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Non-redpill: Dating Advise From The Book Of Matthew - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non-redpill: Dating Advise From The Book Of Matthew (737 Views)

Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non-redpill: Dating Advise From The Book Of Matthew by alBHAGDADI: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2021
Single guys of today have lost belief in themselves to the point that they allow ladies who are not worth anything before them to trample on them in dating relationships. Why would a guy who has things going well for him e.g a good job, a nice car, an apartment, etc still allow ladies to treat him like trash just because he is looking for a potential wife?

It all boils down to the fact that he doesn't respect himself, which is why the ladies he approaches don't respect him too.

I'll be giving some dating advice in this thread and it is inspired by a parable issued by the Lord Jesus Christ. It will teach guys how to weed out girls who are not worth their time and resources. Kindly read the parable below. It's long, but you need it to understand the dating advice.

Matthew 22 King James Version

1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,

2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,

3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.

4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.

5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:

6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.

7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.

8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.

10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Guys, I want you to pay attention to verse 3 which says "3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come."

You see, the king who had invited guests to the wedding can be seen as a guy who invited a girl out on a date. She was supposed to meet him at the venue for the date but failed to show up. Some guys still foolishly reschedule the date when a girl flakes on them by cancelling the date at the last minute or failed to turn up. That is a wrong move. The reason why she didn't turn up is that she is not into you. In other words, she's not attracted to you and doesn't want to hang out with you. Girls who do such to guys usually give flimsy excuses for cancelling the date. They then go ahead and schedule another day. This they do to see how much interested in them the guy is. The guy foolishly succumbs to her, which means she now dictates the pace. If at all she finally says yes to him, she will never respect him because she will always dictate the relationship. Ladies don't want a man that a woman can push about. Her reason for saying yes to him will be because she wants to use him for his resources pending when the strong and confident man that will subdue her shows up. This means the guy is a simp in the affair.

4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.

5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:

Some guys start to bug the girl with multiple calls after she cancelled the date with a flimsy excuse. That's exactly what the king did in verses 4 and 5 when he sent his servants to the guests again. This kind of attitude makes a guy look week to the girl. She has made it clear that she's not into you, yet you keep bugging her with phone calls and text messages trying to know why or reschedule the date. At that point, you make it clear to her that she's better than you because the kind of guys she's truly into don't do such. Those ones never chase her, instead, she goes to them. That's what happened in verse 5 when the guests went to their farm and merchandise instead of the wedding. While the king was chasing them, they were chasing other things which won't come to them. In other words, while you are busy chasing her, she is chasing those guys who don't chase her like you are doing.

Now, in a situation where a guy has arrived at the venue at 4pm which is the time they both agreed for the date, he still shouldn't lose his value. If he should stay beyond 30 minutes waiting for her to arrive, it means he's telling her that he lacks value and has nothing sensible to do with his time other than sit and wait for a girl who is probably on her bed swiping through Instagram.

As a guy in that kind of situation, this is what you should do: Get to the venue by 4pm prompt to show that you respect her time. If she's not there, give her a call to know where she is, and try to listen to sense the atmosphere. If she's in traffic, you will know. Girls who aren't into you will still be at home on their bed and yet to shower for the occasion. That is total disrespect for you and your time. Bear it by waiting for 30 minutes after getting to the venue. Once 30 minutes is over, get up and leave without informing her. I can bet you that she's going to arrive at the venue 2 hours after you must have left. This means she expected you to sit your backside there waiting for her while she was doing what exactly? When she finally shows up and can't find you there, she will give you a call. Pick the call and tell her to check the time it was when you last called her. If she's good at Mathematics, she will know that she got to the venue almost 3 hours late. That will give her the hint that you left because you are not like the simps in her life who placate her by waiting for her for 3 hours while she browses through celebrity gossip blogs at home.

The advantage of giving her the above treatment is that it saves you your time and resources. If you wait for such girls, they will show up, eat the food and drinks you buy and end up telling you they have a boyfriend or fiancee. By then, you will realise how foolish you were to have waited 3 hours and even spent resources on her. Her showing up late is even her way to see if you are a simp that she could use for validation and a free meal, and you fell for it.

At this point, some ladies and simps might be like, "What if she arrived late because she was stuck in traffic, or her forefather died?" Look at it from this angle: Let's say her dream is to work in an oil firm. If she gets an interview invite from NNPC, Shell or Chevron, slated for tomorrow by 10am, what time do you think she will get there? She's going to get there 8am which is 2 hours earlier than the scheduled time. That's because she values the job. If a lady values you as a man, she will be on time. Once she doesn't meet the 30 minutes grace period, any man who waits any longer for her will regret doing so because she will enjoy his resources and turn him down. She could easily sense that he doesn't value his own time that's why he wasted it on a girl who hadn't worked for it. A valuable person won't give her the time she hasn't given him.

6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.

Verse 6 represents guys who keep texting the lady and buzzing her phone after she flaked out on him. She's going to treat his messages and calls as trash. Turning the guy down shows she has no respect for him and she's not into him. Despite that, if the guy goes ahead to contact her, she will go for the kill by treating him like trash because she can sense he has no value for himself. No lady wants to bear the offspring of a man who has no value.

7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.

As seen above, the king who had been simping finally realised his mistake. The king's action of burning up the cities where the invited guests live is synonymous with a guy deleting the contact of a lady whom he had simped for. Delete her on social media too, because she's worthless. Otherwise, you will find yourself crawling back to beg her, and the process of her disrespecting you will repeat itself again. The king should have burnt the cities of the invited guests when they first turned him down. But he simped by sending his servants to them again or waiting for 3 hours at the venue only for them to turn him down again. Do you see why it makes no sense to give such people a chance they don't deserve?

After burning those guests, the king finally realised that there are other fishes in the sea. He sent out his servants to go invite other people to the wedding. In your own case, go look for some other girl, there are many out there for some disrespectful fellow to be wasting your time.

When the king invited a fresh set of guests, guess what happened? They all showed up. None of them gave any flimsy excuse like "I was stuck in traffic, my forefather died." Why did they show up? They did because they valued the king. The same way a lady who values working at Chevron will show up on time when invited for an interview at the oil firm. Can you now see how life works?

Imagine Chevron or Shell waiting 3 hours for one candidate who failed to show up at the 10am they set for the interview. Those companies will never do such because they have millions of people dying to work for them because they are valuable. They won't even listen to the flimsy excuse of "I was stuck in traffic, my forefather died."

11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

The above verse represents a girl who turns up for the date poorly dressed. You see her on Instagram and Facebook in dashing outfits, but when it was time for a date with you, she turns up poorly dressed. It means she doesn't value you enough to be at her best and she's just there to eat the food you will buy, in other words, use you for your resources.

When in that kind of situation, make aware that she's poorly dressed for the occasion. Shake hands with her and leave immediately. But that's too harsh, some simps will say. Guess what the king did to that poorly dressed guest?

13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Sadly, men have become so simped that they tolerate nonsense. You dressed so well for a date which will have you spend your time and money, but she couldn't as much dress well for you? Yet you want to continue sitting down there like a fool. She doesn't value you which is why she didn't think you deserve the effort she will put in to look good.

Guys, don't let sex or a lady's beauty blind you. The way a relationship will go is usually how it starts. If you tolerate her nonsense in the beginning, she's going to dump a truckload of garbage on you as time goes by in the relationship. Set standards for yourself. What you can't tolerate, make it clear from the beginning. This will make her more attracted to you because you are a strong man. She doesn't want a man she can easily manipulate. In her mind, she is like, if a woman can treat you like trash, how much more your fellow men. But nice guys who always finish last will tolerate nonsense from her because she's a female. Treat her like you would your male friends until she earns her place in your life. If your male friends fail to flush the toilet when they visit you, don't you scold them? Why when a female does the same, you overlook it? Trust me, the person who refuses to flush the toilet knows deep down that it is nonsense they are doing, but they do it because they know you are nice aka foolish and will tolerate them. A guy who has standards won't tolerate such at all.

Next week, I will teach ladies how to answer the question "What do you bring to the table?"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-redpill: Dating Advise From The Book Of Matthew by Mikael0407(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nice one op
Re: Non-redpill: Dating Advise From The Book Of Matthew by pansophist(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Make I talk ? grin
Re: Non-redpill: Dating Advise From The Book Of Matthew by yomi007k(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
pansophist:
Make I talk ? grin

No oo..Honourable please put off your mic.... tongue
Re: Non-redpill: Dating Advise From The Book Of Matthew by CovenHighPriest: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Beautiful thread smiley
Re: Non-redpill: Dating Advise From The Book Of Matthew by OG1BABY(f): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
Can someone please summarise
Re: Non-redpill: Dating Advise From The Book Of Matthew by bepositive11: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
I didn't read everything but I read the last few parts.

Thank you for doing what you're doing. Society needs more people like you instead of those toxic red pillers.

Men should take responsibility for what happens to them, reflect on their own actions and wrong doings, and make corrections to themselves

Red pillers don't take any responsibility. All they do is blame women. Toxic men attract toxic women. As long as those men keep being toxic, they will continue to attract toxic women and the cycle will continue to repeat

Keep teaching men how to take responsibility for their actions. Setting standards is key. More so, having healthy self esteem and not feeling the need to prove yourself or your value to anyone. That way, you focus more on figuring whether the woman is valuable to you

1 Like

Re: Non-redpill: Dating Advise From The Book Of Matthew by SweetVibe: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Too much Wisdom
Re: Non-redpill: Dating Advise From The Book Of Matthew by alBHAGDADI: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2021
SweetVibe:
Too much Wisdom
Thank you
Re: Non-redpill: Dating Advise From The Book Of Matthew by izzou(m): 5:38am On Nov 14, 2021
Pastor Don turn Redpiller

Ololololooooooo grin

Pastor Righteousness don collect mantle and anointing from your hand. grin

See as you turn Jesus parable to Redpiller code of conduct

Hian grin

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed At This Stage Of A Relationship That Started Online / Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. / Guys Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.