Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Meet With Sperm Donor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet With Sperm Donor (1069 Views)

Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) / Video- A Woman Walks Into A Busy Store With Sperm Dripping Down Her Face To Get / Woman Walks Into A Busy Store With Sperm Dripping Down Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet With Sperm Donor by alabiexperto2(m): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
If you are a woman, and you have been seeking for a hunsand or man to get you pregnant, and you have not seen; contact me today for you to achieve the pregnant. you need your owned child. contact me to today, i dont charge big money.

Email: Alabiengr1991@gmail.com
Re: Meet With Sperm Donor by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Wahala for who day find bastard sperm oo
Re: Meet With Sperm Donor by engrfaruq(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
alabiexperto2:
If you are a woman, and you have been seeking for a hunsand or man to get you pregnant, and you have not seen; contact me today for you to achieve the pregnant. you need your owned child. contact me to today, i dont charge big money.

Email: Alabiengr1991@gmail.com

Sadly, this could be the new trend. Feminists would rather buy sperm and pour it in their vagina than allow man to pounce on them.
Re: Meet With Sperm Donor by mannasseh(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
I don't even want money at all, if you can take care of the child then I'm up for it. I will love to have a child at my young age. I have great personality and a good Gene
Re: Meet With Sperm Donor by aysnoopy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
mannasseh:
I don't even want money at all, if you can take care of the child then I'm up for it. I will love to have a child at my young age. I have great personality and a good Gene

How old are you?
I can link you up
Re: Meet With Sperm Donor by mannasseh(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
aysnoopy:

How old are you?
I can link you up
I'm 23
Re: Meet With Sperm Donor by aysnoopy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
mannasseh:
I'm 23

If you're to donate sperm, it will be a deal that you won't know the person that will use it
Re: Meet With Sperm Donor by Kingsean(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
aysnoopy:

How old are you? I can link you up
I can donate but na money o. i will sign the paperwork Sharp sharp
Re: Meet With Sperm Donor by mannasseh(m): 4:45am On Oct 04, 2021
aysnoopy:

If you're to donate sperm, it will be a deal that you won't know the person that will use it
If I won't know the person and the child, then I won't be doing it then
Re: Meet With Sperm Donor by Ekejoestar(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2021
aysnoopy:

What are the procedures and monetary benefits? And how does one get tested to ascertain if he is eligible.
Re: Meet With Sperm Donor by NelviusGrey(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
aysnoopy:

How old are you?
I can link you up
abeg link me up too...I'm 26
Re: Meet With Sperm Donor by sunshineV(f): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
abeg link me...i want to donate egg

(1) (Reply)

At What Point Did You Realize The Person You Were Dating Isn't Meant For You / Awwwww Boy Cries As His Girlfriend Surprises Him (vid) / Premature Ejaculation: Do You Know Any Good Treatment? (stay Away Marketers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.