Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Statements You Shouldn't Make While Quarreling With Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Statements You Shouldn't Make While Quarreling With Your Girlfriend (646 Views)

7 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make As A Female / Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Statements You Shouldn't Make While Quarreling With Your Girlfriend by AhaomasMedia: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
While quarreling with your girlfriend, there are some certain statements that are too expensive to make at that moment which is why we must learnt to control our anger in situations like that. Because anger brings out what we have kept in our heart for a period of time https://naijanite.com/

Maybe she might have made you upset, as a man you shouldn't react with that anger because you will end up making statements she will be thinking after the quarrel ends and it might hurt your relationship do here are some things you should not say to your girlfriend during a quarrel.

1: I regret dating you: No matter how upset you are never also this particular statement come out of your mouth while quarreling with your girlfriend. This is a very expensive statement and she might end up breaking up with you since you stated that you regret dating her.

2: My Ex is better than you: Don't compare your girlfriend to your Ex it's not only going to hurt her but it will make her feel you still have affection towards your Ex, and she will start suspecting your movements.

3: Your Mum did not give you a good training: This is a very offensive statement to tell your girlfriend while having a misunderstanding with her. This particular statement gets everyone angry no matter the person saying it to you because it is a direct insult to the person's mum.

4: You are a liability: I think this is the worst of it all if there is an statement you should avoid with all your heart it should be this particular one. Never call someone a liability not even your girlfriend alone, So here Are the statements you shouldn't make while having a misunderstanding with your girlfriend
https://naijanite.com/

2 Likes

Re: Statements You Shouldn't Make While Quarreling With Your Girlfriend by dsocioemmy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Let me wait for a counter thread
Re: Statements You Shouldn't Make While Quarreling With Your Girlfriend by Emmanuel909090: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Learning

(1) (Reply)

3 Important Relationship Lessons I Wish I Learnt As A Young Man / Can A Woman Stay Faithful To A Good Rich Man Who Lasts 5 Sec In Bed? / Virgin Girls Are Like New Chasis Bentley Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.