Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home (11770 Views)

Anambra Loses 50 Per Cent Of Revenue To Touts, Leakage – Official / Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts / Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by naptu2: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
Anambra Loses N19.6billion During Any Sit-at-home Day – Governorship Candidate, Soludo Laments

Soludo stated this at an enlarged meeting with Anambra State Elders and Stakeholders Forum, and Forum of Heads of Broadcast Media Stations in Anambra State.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK
OCT 02, 2021

A former Central Bank Governor and candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) in the forthcoming governorship elections in Anambra State, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo, has said the state loses N19.6billion every day that it is locked down.

Soludo stated this at an enlarged meeting with Anambra State Elders and Stakeholders Forum, and Forum of Heads of Broadcast Media Stations in Anambra State.

He called on the people spilling blood in the state to have a rethink, adding that such actions did not define who Anambra people were.

“Anambra State economy loses an estimated sum of N19.6billion every time the sit-at-home directive is enforced in the state.

“Such actions do not define who we are. That is why we are calling on those responsible to stop because we are hurting ourselves,” Soludo said.

Professor Soludo while calling on Ndi Anambra to be watchful, praised Governor Willie Obiano for what he called outstanding achievements.

He added, “Governor Willie Obiano has delivered sustainable legacy projects to Ndi Anambra including the Anambra International airport, the International convention centre, Awka and the Awka stadium.”

He said the governor has done well despite overseeing two recessions and the state suffering dwindling federal allocations.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/02/anambra-loses-n196billion-during-any-sit-home-day-%E2%80%93-governorship-candidate-soludo-laments

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by budaatum: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
I hope they get that they are hurting themselves.

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by udele1: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
Meanwhile kanu's Biafran Business account is receiving donations. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZElJJqXKvlc

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
budaatum:
I hope they get that they are hurting themselves.
Can't you just leave their hurting alone?

Why this sudden love for 5%ters?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Ofodirinwa: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
If Soludo doesn't have the brain power to not campaign against ipob during an election in the SE , he won't have the brain power to lead in any capacity.

If anambra misses the boat on Maduka it will be sad

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Ofodirinwa: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
udele1:
Meanwhile kanu's Biafran Business account is receiving donations. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZElJJqXKvlc

We are happily donating

13 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by udele1: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
They fired this woman for exposing the Business. grin grin

https://www.facebook.com/359179844190369/videos/456101452282947/

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Alphafeezay(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by naptu2: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
If Soludo doesn't have the brain power to not campaign against ipob during an election in the SE , he won't have the brain power to lead in any capacity.

Maduka?? In which election??

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by after4: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
I thought they said it is not affecting them? This one nah state oh, we never talk of FG

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by udele1: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

We are happily donating

The first Biafran family is happily looting. grin grin grin

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by after4: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Am still trying to wonder how e take consign you. Is it your money? Your own dey loss? What is strange that we don't money into his account and he uses it to do whatever he likes, is it your own?

[quote author=udele1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by budaatum: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Can't you just leave their hurting alone?

Why this sudden love for 5%ters?

They are my neighbours, and when they feel the pain they cause themselves they will come and inflict it on us all. You can tell by how the rest of Nigeria suffers from the oppression of the North. They've brought their pain down south who now shout Fulani, forgetting they closed their eyes when the Hausas were oppressed for years.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Ofodirinwa: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
udele1:

The first Biafran family is happily looting. grin grin grin

Pick a topic for our debate. Give the point you're trying to prove

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by theTranscriber: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
that's a lie

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by AcademicWriter: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Maduka?? In which reelection??

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
budaatum:

They are my neighbours, and when they feel the pain they cause themselves they will come and inflict it on us all. You can tell by how the rest of Nigeria suffers from the oppression of the North. They've brought their pain down south who now shout Fulani, forgetting they closed their eyes when the Hausas were oppressed for years.
The last time I checked, Hausa's never cried for help from anybody against Fulani's oppression, they see themselves as brother's having a little misunderstanding.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Idiko1: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
I have no ears for this jackass until he tells me how much amount of money Anambra State looses every Sunday when the markets are closed.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by budaatum: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
The last time I checked, Hausa's never cried for help from anybody against Fulani's oppression, they see themselves as brother's having a little misunderstanding.

Hmmm. Pity you'd say that, when it's more likely you have not heen listening. I bet you don't know Hausa farmers had their crops eaten by fulani cattle before they brought their cattle down south because Hausa farmers are displaced and can't plant anymore

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Reflect7: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Idiko1:
I have no ears for this jackass until he tells me how much amount of money Anambra State looses every Sunday when the markets are closed.

Sunday is a work-free day of rest all over the world my friend.

That's a silly excuse for shutting down your economy.

You Igbos are supposed to be really smart.

Smart people don't shut down their economy for anybody or for any reason.

The money must be flowing before you can do anything, even agitate.

Or will you agitate with empty stomach?

As former US president Bill Clinton famously said, ''It's the economy, stupid.''

Here's a little secret. Your 'enemies', be it Fulanis or whomever, actually want to see many more sit-at-homes ordered by IPOB. smiley

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
budaatum:

Hmmm. Pity you'd say that, when it's more likely you have not heen listening. I bet you don't know Hausa farmers had their crops eaten by fulani cattle before they brought their cattle down south because Hausa farmers are displaced and can't plant anymore
You're talking about when Buhari came into power, I am talking about late 90's, early and mid 2000's. Hausa's will team up with the Fulani's to kill at any slightest provocation not knowing that the Fulani's were rooting themselves well into the ground.

As far as I'm concerned, Hausa's and Fulani's are one

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by budaatum: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
You're talking about when Buhari came into power, I am talking about late 90's, early and mid 2000's. Hausa's will team up with the Fulani's to kill at any slightest provocation not knowing that the Fulani's were rooting themselves well into the ground.

As far as I'm concerned, Hausa's and Fulani's are one

So, in your own opinion, the oppression of Hausas started when "Buhari came into power", and as far as you are concerned "Hausa's and Fulani's are one"?

Thankfully, your opinion and your concern are all your's and are not contagious to the extent that they have to become mine.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Ofodirinwa: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
AcademicWriter:
Maduka?? In which reelection??

Is he out already?
Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by loveth360(f): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Freedom remains the ultimate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by wordcat(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
Reflect7:

Here's a little secret. Your 'enemies', be it Fulanis or whomever, actually want to see many more sit-at-homes ordered by IPOB. smiley

Stop lying, if they do, you for no talk am.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by vedaxcool(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Money that would have been used to pay Buhari's salary. Chia!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Sammy07: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

Is he out already?

He can't come 3rd self
Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by helinues: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Na only God know where this people dey get their figures from

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by dig64: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by afube: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

I have given up on him o! he should have been more measured in his speech................Fulanis can smell weakness from 10 miles away.Reason why they have never really messed with Wike. Soludo is looking like a lost cause already........I still hope he wins though, I can still win if he sides with his people instead of pandering to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Sunday2021: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
after4:
Am still trying to wonder how e take consign you. Is it your money? Your own dey loss? What is strange that we don't money into his account and he uses it to do whatever he likes, is it your own?

[quote author=udele1
next your father will get what Akunyili get

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by sapientia(m): 2:06am On Oct 03, 2021
this guy will destroy Anambra if they ever give him the chance

How much is the state's allocation and Revenue monthly?

people that quote figures this way are mostly clowns

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Am Supportive Of Oil Discovery In North-East / Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy / The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.