Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts (61327 Views)

Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) / How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade / Nine Attackers Of Chukwuma Soludo Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by Happened: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGvE5Qp-d1I

Dear Adorers, there is a particular audio flying around where Fr. Mbaka was heard saying that the Heavenly Hosts had rejected Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo in an election.

When I inquired further about this audio, I was meant to know that it was released in 2013 election when Soludo was up against Willie Obiano who was Peter Obi's candidate. That actually means that Fr. Mbaka's prophecy came true in that particular election.
But in this year's election, Fr. Mbaka never chose any particular candidate to win.

Dear friends please be very careful of how you open your mouth wide to condemn what you don't understand. In the area of criticism, one has to be sure of what is being criticized so as to know what exactly to say and not to say.

People are condemning Fr. Mbaka on that particular audio, asking him whether "Ndi Eluigwe" as he mentioned in that audio can actually change.

And I tell you today that NDỊ ELUIGWE (The Heavenly Hosts) can change their stand anytime any day.
If you don't understand the things of God and the spirit, you need to be quiet and run away from self inflicted curses.

In Isaiah 38:1-5 and 2Kings 20:1-6, King Hezekiah became very sick and the prophet Isaiah brought God's prophecy to the King telling him that according to the words of God, He should put his house in order because HE WILL DIE from his current sickness and there will be NO RECOVERY.
When the prophet Isaiah left the King, the King faced the wall and prayed to God to remember how he did his best to keep his commandments and rule his people in the fear of Him.

God sent the prophet Isaiah back to King Hezekiah to tell him that his prayers has been heard and 15yrs more has been added to his life.
This is the Heavenly host (Ndị Eluigwe) changing a decision that was already made.

When we pray to God, we want God to actually give us all we ask for and at the time we ask for it.
Ndị Eluigwe might have rejected Soludo's ambition and prayer in 2013 because he wasn't ready for it then and he may have become a terrible Governor if he had been granted his wish at that particular election.
But if he eventually becomes the Governor, then know it that God has seen him as mature enough to carry the weight of the office.

A little boy of 5yrs can ask God for a power bike because he has seen and loved it. But God cannot answer such a prayer not because the little boy was joking when he prayed, No but because if he was granted that wish the little boy might attract Armed Robbers or be involved in an accident.
Ndị Eluigwe will say No to that boy at that time and may later provide his wish when he is old and responsible enough.

God can reject you and your prayers now because He knows it is NOT YET your time to take it up.
When it is your time, Ndị Eluigwe will smile at you.

God's ways are not our ways, SO RELAX and stop the Unimaginable Criticisms.

God bless you

From fada mentor

Shared by Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

Source https://www.facebook.com/556735474379821/posts/4429529430433720/

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by AlexBells(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
The earlier you guys begin to understand that these priest and pastors and Imams are just normal people exercising their civil rights of political permutations the better, why would God interfere or predict the will of the people when he had given everyone free will,

It is the gullible that is always fighting to prove or disprove all these permutations to show credibility of priesthood, God is not a gamer, politics is a game, any priest that tell you that one candidate is going to win just seize the microphone and ask him, did God really tell you that or this is your own thought.

Soon they could as well begin to pay tax, Jesus said give what is to Ceaser to Ceaser, I don't know when politics mixed up with salvation, but if they want to exhibit their right of political interference, churches and mosques should get ready to pay tax

130 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by princepee: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
AlexBells:
The earlier you guys begin to understand that these priest and pastors and Imams are just normal people exercising their civil rights of political permutations the better, why would God interfere or predict the will of the people when he had given everyone free will,

It is the gullible that is always fighting to prove or disprove all these permutations to show credibility of priesthood, God is not a gamer, politics is a game, any priest that tell you that one candidate is going to win just seize the microphone and ask him, did God really tell you that or this is your own thought.

Soon they could as well begin to pay tax, Jesus said give what is to Ceaser to Ceaser, I don't know when politics mixed up with salvation, but if they want to exhibit their right of political interference, churches and mosques should get ready to pay tax
oga Alex how far naw? Do give away for nl people Cox you don cash out big time.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by ablejesus26(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
The Rev should do well to act as a spiritual Father and not diving into the dirty game of politics

Prof Soludo was,and is God"s chosen and blessed one

God bless Apga.
God bless Ndigbo.

22 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by bestman09(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
sad
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by AlexBells(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
princepee:
oga Alex how far naw? Do give away for nl people Cox you don cash out big time.
Cash out from where kwanu, free me oo, this lockdown since Friday, I dey vex sef, the hot sun in Enugu this noon.

6 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by princepee: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
AlexBells:

Cash out from where kwanu, free me oo, this lockdown since Friday, I dey vex sef, the hot sun in Enugu this noon.
Enugu kwa? U don abandon oga maduka go Enugu? Ndi nmadu self.

22 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by AlexBells(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
princepee:
Enugu kwa? U don abandon oga maduka go Enugu? Ndi nmadu self.
Oh now I see where you are coming from, my guys sef that left Anambra since Friday still dey around, we outside like this, play ball and exercise the sun is scorching hot, nothing concerned me concern maduka

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by IamWonderful: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Unreverend father contractor mbaka ejike again, the man just dey use Igbo politicians and Igbo Catholics to catch cruise.
Buhari quickly put him where he belongs when buhari knew he is not for another term in office.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by Sergio101(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Mbaka stay off politics nah.
Politics and religion are parallel line that can't really align.

Politics is just a dirty game. To maintain your celibacy....... Mr Man stay off.

@princepee the Alex you are talking about is Alexreport(different from the cantankerous Alexbell). He is the niggrr that finished mmaduka patapata grin.
Alexbell may be looting for his own share when next election may come up in Enugu....... bad niggrrrr.
Alex of criminal them cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by OnyeObodo: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
So same Ndi Eluigwe did not see that Buhari will be a disaster and foisted the idiot on us? undecided undecided undecided

Mbaka is just a religious Charlatan period.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by Zenithh: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
This one steady using his organized religion to deceive and confuse his followers. Fake prophets everywhere..more worse in iboland

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
ablejesus26:

Prof Soludo was,and is God"s chosen and blessed one
Read before you comment! You no go die!

Everyone should be involved in politics because it affects everyone!

Churches should even work to elect credible people!

There's nothing wrong in having a priest as a president self as long as he will do well by the people!

Samuel was a ruler! A judge and also a prophet so what are you saying

10 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by DropsMic(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
The blind prophet

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by bigdammyj: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Okay
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by lookingfly: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
T
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by PENNYSWAP: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by gurunlocker: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
This man don dey hustle tey tey grin grin grin
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by Emmastan291: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGvE5Qp-d1I

Dear Adorers, there is a particular audio flying around where Fr. Mbaka was heard saying that the Heavenly Hosts had rejected Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo in an election.

When I inquired further about this audio, I was meant to know that it was released in 2013 election when Soludo was up against Willie Obiano who was Peter Obi's candidate. That actually means that Fr. Mbaka's prophecy came true in that particular election.
But in this year's election, Fr. Mbaka never chose any particular candidate to win.

Dear friends please be very careful of how you open your mouth wide to condemn what you don't understand. In the area of criticism, one has to be sure of what is being criticized so as to know what exactly to say and not to say.

People are condemning Fr. Mbaka on that particular audio, asking him whether "Ndi Eluigwe" as he mentioned in that audio can actually change.

And I tell you today that NDỊ ELUIGWE (The Heavenly Hosts) can change their stand anytime any day.
If you don't understand the things of God and the spirit, you need to be quiet and run away from self inflicted curses.

In Isaiah 38:1-5 and 2Kings 20:1-6, King Hezekiah became very sick and the prophet Isaiah brought God's prophecy to the King telling him that according to the words of God, He should put his house in order because HE WILL DIE from his current sickness and there will be NO RECOVERY.
When the prophet Isaiah left the King, the King faced the wall and prayed to God to remember how he did his best to keep his commandments and rule his people in the fear of Him.

God sent the prophet Isaiah back to King Hezekiah to tell him that his prayers has been heard and 15yrs more has been added to his life.
This is the Heavenly host (Ndị Eluigwe) changing a decision that was already made.

When we pray to God, we want God to actually give us all we ask for and at the time we ask for it.
Ndị Eluigwe might have rejected Soludo's ambition and prayer in 2013 because he wasn't ready for it then and he may have become a terrible Governor if he had been granted his wish at that particular election.
But if he eventually becomes the Governor, then know it that God has seen him as mature enough to carry the weight of the office.

A little boy of 5yrs can ask God for a power bike because he has seen and loved it. But God cannot answer such a prayer not because the little boy was joking when he prayed, No but because if he was granted that wish the little boy might attract Armed Robbers or be involved in an accident.
Ndị Eluigwe will say No to that boy at that time and may later provide his wish when he is old and responsible enough.

God can reject you and your prayers now because He knows it is NOT YET your time to take it up.
When it is your time, Ndị Eluigwe will smile at you.

God's ways are not our ways, SO RELAX and stop the Unimaginable Criticisms.

God bless you

From fada mentor

Shared by Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

Source https://www.facebook.com/556735474379821/posts/4429529430433720/

The same way his Heavenly hosts accepted Buhari in 2015

7 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by J2381: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abeg make we hear word. For a country that is very religious, you see and witness all manner of untold evil happening everyday.

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by money121(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
K
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by blamingthedevil: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
When Garba Shehu called Fr. Mbaka contractor, Children of 8 were attacking the Presidency... but now...

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by Emmastan291: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why not borrow like 5 million and play the sure games...
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by Sonnobax15(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by truthCoder: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
if Soludo lost, he won't be denying.

14 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by Dikaveli(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
This man no go rest

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by Yojep26: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by OnyeObodo: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nonsense. So same Ndi Eluigwe did not see that Buhari will be a disaster and foisted the idiot on us? undecided undecided undecided

Mbaka is just a religious Charlatan period.

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by rave1040: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back / 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting / Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.