Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,826 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Don't Ever Think You Can Win A Lady's Heart By Giving Her Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Think You Can Win A Lady's Heart By Giving Her Money (454 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ever Think You Can Win A Lady's Heart By Giving Her Money by Stephen2324(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Don't ever think you can win a lady's heart by giving her money because a woman's heart is very intrinsic and she can give it to any man she desires even if she does not get a dime from the man.

And if you must give a lady money, please don't try to impress but give her only what you can afford because MOST ladies are wired to appreciate a monetary gift from a man not according to what a man can afford or the level of the sacrifice he makes but rather they compare what you give them with what another man can give or worse still what their friends get from their men.

Simply put... MOST ladies will see a gift of 75k from a guy who has only 150k in savings as nothing when they get 1M from a billionaire not minding the fact that the former sacrificed 50% of his life savings whilst the latter probably gave 0.00001% of his monetary worth..

This is why during heated argument when a man tries to remind a lady of the financial sacrifices he made for her, she usually responds by saying "what have you done that another man can't do" or worse still "how much did you give me compared to what men are giving their women out there"

Please guys, no go dey do pass yourself..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Think You Can Win A Lady's Heart By Giving Her Money by Davash222(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Wrong assertion.

You can win a woman's heart with money but you can't keep her with money. An average Nigerian girl is promiscuous in nature. To hoe is like a game to them.

May God have mercy on them.

10 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Think You Can Win A Lady's Heart By Giving Her Money by potent5(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2021
Stephen2324:
Don't ever think you can win a lady's heart by giving her money because a woman's heart is very intrinsic and she can give it to any man she desires even if she does not get a dime from the man.

And if you must give a lady money, please don't try to impress but give her only what you can afford because MOST ladies are wired to appreciate a monetary gift from a man not according to what a man can afford or the level of the sacrifice he makes but rather they compare what you give them with what another man can give or worse still what their friends get from their men.

Simply put... MOST ladies will see a gift of 75k from a guy who has only 150k in savings as nothing when they get 1M from a billionaire not minding the fact that the former sacrificed 50% of his life savings whilst the latter probably gave 0.00001% of his monetary worth..

This is why during heated argument when a man tries to remind a lady of the financial sacrifices he made for her, she usually responds by saying "what have you done that another man can't do" or worse still "how much did you give me compared to what men are giving their women out there"

Please guys, no go dey do pass yourself..
I concur.

No go bankrupt because you want to impress woman/woe-man.

Las las, na only you go carry your bankruptcy relocate to the village.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Think You Can Win A Lady's Heart By Giving Her Money by Franzinni: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2021
That is why most girls who are in relationship and are having sex with their boyfriends because he takes care of them are privatised prostitutes!

There is no exception!

If you dey nack you guy you be personal olosho!
Re: Don't Ever Think You Can Win A Lady's Heart By Giving Her Money by Phiniter(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2021
You can't win her heart but you can win her pushhy
Re: Don't Ever Think You Can Win A Lady's Heart By Giving Her Money by bigcee(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2021
Davash222:
Wrong assertion.

You can win a woman's heart with money but you can't keep her with money. An average Nigerian girl is promiscuous in nature. To hoe is like a game to them.

May God have mercy on them.
Good point cool
Re: Don't Ever Think You Can Win A Lady's Heart By Giving Her Money by Babara1994(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2021
I no dey dull myself. Once a lady messages me on WhatsApp with "Hello Dear", I don block am sharply cos I know she's about to ask for help.
Some women would buy one gown for 40k and be asking you for 2k sub. Me wey my shirt no pass 3k.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Think You Can Win A Lady's Heart By Giving Her Money by Obaxxx(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2021
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

In A Relationship No Woman Is Ever A Victim Rather An Architect To Her Problems. / Let's See Who Love Me / Confessing Adultery And Cheating To Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.