Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Mr President, See You Soon’. See The Tinubu Video That Has Got Nigerians Talking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President, See You Soon’. See The Tinubu Video That Has Got Nigerians Talking (2650 Views)

FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr President, See You Soon’. See The Tinubu Video That Has Got Nigerians Talking by kehinde1588(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
They keep posting videos trying to make it look like this man is strong and agile.

But these dumbs forget weakness is written all over this man.

He's extra cautious while taking each step!

He couldn't wait to get into the car to sit down.

This man is so frail and fragile!!!
Has presidency become a place where you lift weight or engage in a boxing fight to know how strong you are.

I can bet you that you can't attend to numerous people, meetings and calls this man attend to daily and look healthy as him.

While you are on your bed sleeping in the night, people like Tinubu are still awake strategizing on political issues.

1 Like

Re: Mr President, See You Soon’. See The Tinubu Video That Has Got Nigerians Talking by paramakina202: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mr President indeed.E be like Nigerians hasn't suffered enough and contemplating to elect another Buhari.Chai!
Anyway Tinubu must show us his Chicago abi na Toronto certificate.
Re: Mr President, See You Soon’. See The Tinubu Video That Has Got Nigerians Talking by Echoban: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Franzinni:
you are his boy stop trying to form neutral...
There has been no president that has kept Nigerians happy and content like Jonathan, he had his problems but food was never a thing to think about ... the presidential process is a mafia thing and nothing is fair, that is why they are recycling this old analog people to rule.

Bros you need to say the truth and not choose because he is yoruba or he has benefited you personally...

Let's start to think of Nigeria as a whole

Sharap. Just look at this weak analogy.

Why u no kuku go join amajiri and be collecting free food from alhaji Dem.. afterall u LL b happy same way people in UN house in Abuja were happy wen Biko Haram bombed it .

Tinubu na GEJ mate in Governance no? Abi wetin this one dey talk.

Tell us 1 positive thing GEJ added to Nigeria.

Yes Buhari is bad but he executed physical projects across the country though I still rate him a failure economically and in a long run, they LL point to his projects in 30 years time. Tell us what u can say abt GEJ aside for shouting "fellow Nigeria" while crooks wasted Nigeria money despite good oil sales.

I even taught u have logical thing to say wen u were critising Tinubu who was only an ex Gov..

Oh, he is the only Governor in 1999 to 2007. Why u referencing him for something u know nothing about?

Ngwanu tell me one politician who can tie his shoe laces among his co Gov colleagues in his era of 1999-2007.

Bloody sentimental people like this.

Nonscence
Re: Mr President, See You Soon’. See The Tinubu Video That Has Got Nigerians Talking by Franzinni: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Echoban:

Sharap. Just look at this weak analogy.

Why u no kuku go join amajiri and be collecting free food from alhaji Dem.. afterall u LL b happy same way people in UN house in Abuja were happy wen Biko Haram bombed it .

Tinubu na GEJ mate in Governance no? Abi wetin this one dey talk.

Tell us 1 positive thing GEJ added to Nigeria.

Yes Buhari is bad but he executed physical projects across the country though I still rate him a failure economically and in a long run, they LL point to his projects in 30 years time. Tell us what u can say abt GEJ aside for shouting "fellow Nigeria" while crooks wasted Nigeria money despite good oil sales.

I even taught u have logical thing to say wen u were critising Tinubu who was only an ex Gov..

Oh, he is the only Governor in 1999 to 2007. Why u referencing him for something u know nothing about?

Ngwanu tell me one politician who can tie his shoe laces among his co Gov colleagues in his era of 1999-2007.

Bloody sentimental people like this.

Nonscence
mumu man! I will shut up! Inugo?!
Re: Mr President, See You Soon’. See The Tinubu Video That Has Got Nigerians Talking by gulfer: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Eni to ko ni di ola, to nda orun....... Oloye, ni oye n ye lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Say Is Nigeria's Problem / Post-election Violence: Lemu Committee Submit Reports;blames Buhari / Terrorism Is Biggest Threat To Nigeria After Civil War – Omeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.