Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Most Shameless Nigerian Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Shameless Nigerian Leader (1272 Views)

Buhari Is A Wrong Choice As Nigerian Leader - Ayo Adebanjo / Buhari Is The Tallest Nigerian Leader Ever: Photo / Reasons Why Nigerian Politicians Are The Most Shameless People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by olawalebabs(m): 6:18am On May 30, 2011
Today, i want to reflect on the actions and inaction a Nigeria leaders.
Obj A man of history, who stake his life for nigeria survival during the civil war. But lose everything to greed and selfishness this is a man whose biological son accused of sleeping with his son, a man who is rejected by his own people as in 99 election and 2011 election pointed to, a man who is credited to have conducted the most flare and corrupt election in the history of humanity this is a man whose wife has once called a beast for beating her blue black even when she is pregnant. Like it or hate it this man still have a passion and love for the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by Mynd44: 9:02am On May 30, 2011
Actually that award belongs to Akala
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by Blackteeth(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2011
Poster, you should be thinking and planning your survival in Nigeria rather than waste your time thinking and reflecting on Nigerian leaders.
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by Nobody: 10:59am On May 30, 2011
OBJ
The biggest looter in African history (which probably means in world history)

Shameless fool!
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by Nobody: 11:05am On May 30, 2011
GenBuhari:

OBJ

Shameless fool!

How are your useless tribesmen like Abacha,ibb and buhari better than obj ? Ode
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by aloyemeka1: 11:24am On May 30, 2011
GenBuhari:

OBJ

Shameless fool!

There is no proof that OBJ looted money because he is not a $ billionaire but we know about IBB and Abacha and their gazillion $$ stashed everywhere around the world. OBJ only has a farm.
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by kokorunna(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2011
Definitely OBJ, who says he is not a billionaire
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 30, 2011
IBB is equally shameless and is in some ways even worst than OBJ, but OBJ beats him just by amount he looted /squandered and for twice overseeing corrupt administrations on leaving office
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by seanet02: 3:51pm On May 30, 2011
The Title belong to Ikemba nnewi, Ojukwu the bingo, After leading over 3 million ibos to their untimely death due to his egocentric postures and selfish ambitions he teamed up again with the same northern elements that massacre his people just because of selfishness in shagari era.
Very Shameless Ediot he is
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by 9javoice1(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2011
I blv ibb holds that flag followed by abacha then obj etc , no sentiment.
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by ZE: 4:29pm On May 30, 2011
@ seanet02

sharrap.
taa mechie onu gi.
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by olawalebabs(m): 5:52pm On May 30, 2011
Blackteeth:

Poster, you should be thinking and planning your survival in Nigeria rather than waste your time thinking and reflecting on Nigerian leaders.
we have to look at our past so as to plan for the future
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by seanet02: 7:54pm On May 30, 2011
ZE:

@ seanet02

sharrap.
taa mechie onu gi.
Yeah ojukwu has shut TMFU
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by Chyz2: 7:58pm On May 30, 2011
Yoruba always seem to top the list. I wonder why. lipsrsealed
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by seanet02: 8:11pm On May 30, 2011
Chyz*:

they are always first when it is positive. Ibos are the king of frauds and kidnapping
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 30, 2011
IBB~ Boss of all Bosses tongue
Abacha - Second in command
Ibori
Alao Akala
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by asorocker: 8:30pm On May 30, 2011
Somebody mentioned Ojuku, I thought he was a regional leader.

Comparing OBJ and IBB , the worst leader will still go to OBJ . Sometimes I wonder why people can't see very well. OBJ ruled as a military man an was given a second chance in live and he ended up squandering that goodwill.

He slep with his daughter in law,  wasted over $16 billion on a white elephant project , spent more time impeaching senate presidents and removing party chairman than any other president.
Increased fuel price from 70k to = N= 70. And never for once allowed the economy to work, sold the economy to his cronies, instigated the impeachment of Govs who were not his supporters, still intimidated the Govs with EFCC.
OBJ used God's name to deceive christians that he was seeking God's face for re election.

OBJ is followed by Abacha then IBB and abdulsalami.
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 30, 2011
asorocker:

Somebody mentioned Ojuku, I thought he was a regional leader.

Comparing OBJ and IBB , the worst leader will still go to OBJ . Sometimes I wonder why people can't see very well. OBJ ruled as a military man an was given a second chance in live and he ended up squandering that goodwill.

He slep with his daughter in law,  wasted over $16 billion on a white elephant project , spent more time impeaching senate presidents and removing party chairman than any other president.
Increased fuel price from 70k to = N= 70. And never for once allowed the economy to work, sold the economy to his cronies, instigated the impeachment of Govs who were not his supporters, still intimidated the Govs with EFCC.
OBJ used God's name to deceive christians that he was seeking God's face for re election.

OBJ is followed by Abacha then IBB and abdulsalami.
IBB reigns supreme.
And he isn't afraid to flaunt it
Private jets, luxurious parties and palatial mansions

Least all we know of Obj  is his farm.
But then again the government is known to be selective in probing corruption cases
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 30, 2011
OBJ devalued Nairia by 500% at a time of record high oil prices and stole more than any person in African history angry

IBB brought us to our knees when he overthrew General Buhari as when Buhari was eradicating corruption and improving our economy, he devalue Naira by 1,700%.

Who is worst undecided

Both these men have no shame to be even showing their face i public and it amazes me that we have not seen fit tp demand their immediate imprisonment sad
Re: Most Shameless Nigerian Leader by Nobody: 8:11am On May 31, 2011
Chyz*:

Let me remind you what you said to me yesterday, '' what a character '' .seems you had a nice day cuz i wasn't around.Ode

(1) (Reply)

Oil Subsidy for dummies / Where Did Ibb Worship During The Sallah? / Creation Of A New State Out Of Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.