Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,657 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Creation Of A New State Out Of Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Creation Of A New State Out Of Lagos. (1318 Views)

Enugu's New State Secretariat / Igbomina State Out Of Kwara State / Igbomina State Out Of Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creation Of A New State Out Of Lagos. by FILEBE(m): 7:05am On Nov 21, 2011
Re: Creation Of A New State Out Of Lagos. by FILEBE(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2011
The name of the proposed state will be LAGOON STATE.
Re: Creation Of A New State Out Of Lagos. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2011
Lagoon state ko, Atlantic ocean state ni.
Re: Creation Of A New State Out Of Lagos. by omobadan(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2011
I think it's just a silly idea. What's it for? I think it's one of those Lagos idiotic projects. Lagos is the size of our street in Ibadan! Why wold they want to carve out another tiny area out of it for?
Re: Creation Of A New State Out Of Lagos. by FILEBE(m): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2011
omobadan:

I think it's just a silly idea. What's it for? I think it's one of those Lagos idiotic projects. Lagos is the size of our street in Ibadan! Why wold they want to carve out another tiny area out of it for?
my broda, d thing tire me o!
Re: Creation Of A New State Out Of Lagos. by aljharem3: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2011
Aigbofa:

Lagoon state ko, Atlantic ocean state ni.

it is true
Re: Creation Of A New State Out Of Lagos. by tpiadotcom: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
FILEBE:

na only Lagoon?

What of Sea state?
Re: Creation Of A New State Out Of Lagos. by tpiadotcom: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
FILEBE:

it will?

at this rate, we'll have lagos state, lagoon state, eko state, isthisayoruba state, noitsnot state, whodidtheportuguesemeet state, whendidthebritisharrive state, and so on, all carved out of the territory of lagos.
Re: Creation Of A New State Out Of Lagos. by papaejima1: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
And don't forget it will be for igbos only!
Descendants of the Lagoon crossing after their deliverance from Pharoah Akiolu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: E F C C Chairman, Farida Waziri Sacked / Abu Qaqa Boko Haram Spokesman Arrested By Sss / Download The New Lagos Traffic Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.