Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi (52010 Views)

Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters / President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi by OVB123: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
alizma:

Can you tell us more about Okene and how you come up with that conclusion, have you lived in Okene before, do you have such experience while you were there or this is just a hear say?
They is word to described them, very heartless set of people.
Re: Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi by ahnie: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
SportHD goodnoon,I don't get what you're trying to tell me.
In order not to derail the thread I had to mention you here.
Re: Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi by Megatrix: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Should I believe those section are mainly Muslims since you said they can do anything for religion
You are very correct.
Re: Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi by Fejoku: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lamanii22:

NTA will never show any sad news....
Even the gruesome murder of their own staff?
Re: Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi by sharone21(f): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Megatrix:

Not Kogi as a whole but you see that okene and the ebira axis of the state ehn, they will do even worse than that in the name of religion. Those guys are the janjàweed of Kogi state.

ALL Kogi get aggressive blood UNLESS on individual basis they may be different.
Re: Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi by showafrica(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
Stoned to death?

There's a religion known for stoning people. If they catch you chyking a woman they are likely to stone you... Very pissful religion.
Re: Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi by showafrica(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Fejoku:
An poorly reported news which didn't include the reason behind the stoning that led to his death. This is a technical staff of a whole national TV station that was stoned to death like a dog. Shame on Nigeria
Did NTA even show the sad news for all to see? Shame on Nigeria.
R.I.P

To them its not news... Na ipob be the main problem of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi by aalangel(f): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
How can he be bearing Onwukwe??
Re: Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi by Benitoh: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
If you're not an indigene and not a moslem and you found yourself living in okene i repeat okene not kogi as a state, and you plan to stay there peacefully. Then you may need to follow this step carefully.

1. Learn to always mind your business
2. Play by their rules and try as much as
you can to be on a friendly side with
them.
3. whenever they are having their
masquerade be very cautious if possible
stay in indoor.
4. Most important..... As a non indigene
don't challenge them or even try to
Make them see you as strong man.
They are not even scared of the police
and mopol, they only fear the military
men.
Re: Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi by OgwuEgo: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jokwa
Kingosytex:
This still seems to me like a dream, can't believe that the last time I saw you in the village was the last I was ever gonna see you. It's disheartening!!
Rest in peace bro, your killers shall never know peace.
Journey well nwerem!
Tokwuhu Mgbirime! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi by Kingosytex(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
OgwuEgo:
Jokwa

Jokwa o!
Imeri egaa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.