Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku (52570 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by daddytime(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
henrimoto:
No vex, abeg, wetin be 'KUMA' ?

Ganja....a.k.a Igbololo
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by capacino(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Chaley you talk all finish dier �
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by TheAlchemist: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
He simply activated pastor Paul adefarasin plan B.
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by Gfskw: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oh
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by PWAPUTI2010(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ghana is better than Nigeria, I have being their. U can't compare Ghana and Nigeria in terms of organization and stability. Nigeria is just a complete zoo[/quote] if you been to Ghana I believed you never know Nigeria, I am not talking of your village but Nigeria as whole, if that isn't the case with I must have believed you have minimal level of education and exposure, Lagos State Government alone GDP is greater that the entire that of Ghana, being Accra, Kumasi etc

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by PWAPUTI2010(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
I am not here to brag or to promote my self, but I am very much disappointed and ashamed of some Nigerians, calling and condemning the whole country to a trash, Nigeria is not a person but a institution build on a solid face, No right thinking personality will insult this country, Nigeria is not buhari, Atiku, or any other person all will come and go but it will surely continue to stay.
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by Macheteros1: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by juman(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ghana is better country than nigeria.
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
No so you hate your people reach,you no wan see them
orumba:
If am opportune I will go far as austra or Haiti, Ghana too close to Nigeria for me

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
PWAPUTI2010:
Tell is the real truth Mr Hanks and stop beating around the Bush for heaven sake, you left for your revealed HIV status here in Nigeria and you found it unaccommodating with us here and run to Ghana, Ghana is never closed to Nigeria not to talk off better than Nigeria, Some of Nigerians complaint a lot about this country because they never traveled to so called and countries and read their history. Nigeria is a great Country just that we had our challenges and which every country in the world today had.
you talk shyt like a preacher.xdd it seems your mental capability is in doubt
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by Akposkibo(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
BiggyB242:

The days of the movie "senator"

Guy, the year when naija movie dey tough
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by DonroxyII: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
anorexicmuster:

I believe in that maxim all too well...but we must also not neglect the effect systemic racisim had...plus a lot of people who lived under it still face its consequences.

Never leave your Life in the hands of others, they will abuse it ....

Till date, White men has given Black men the opportunities to Evolve but Look all over Sub-Saharan African.... There is no Love and that's the bane. Although, Some of the Evils are externally influenced especially Economic Sabotage but if you truly love you and your soil, they won't be using you to fight you .... But the Residual Evils in Sub-Saharan African is beyond Externally influenced ... Blacks don't truly love Black ... There is need for mental evolution and that Money is not everything but a fraction of just a thing !!

The Question I ask myself always is : What stops them from nuking Blacks ? It's not as if we can stop it like the Asians are doing ?

Evolution takes time but maybe when battered very well like Children of Isreal, Black folks will call to God and Maybe the wisdom to be rescued will be bequeathed to them ......

For now, the mental evolution is quite slow ...

It will take time and considerable level of Hardworking before Buffaloes change the game and turn Lions to Prey !!
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by DonroxyII: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
PWAPUTI2010:
I am not here to brag or to promote my self, but I am very much disappointed and ashamed of some Nigerians, calling and condemning the whole country to a trash, Nigeria is not a person but a institution build on a solid face, No right thinking personality will insult this country, Nigeria is not buhari, Atiku, or any other person all will come and go but it will surely continue to stay.
Lol, Solid face .. Where is the Solid Face ?

There are citizens' responsibilities towards a Country ....

There are country's responsibilities towards Her citizens.......

When there is a Breach of Trust, expect the abuse and insult (Lack of Patriotism) ....

Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos / These Nigerian Celebrities Real Names Will Surprise You