Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,961 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku (52572 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by chudez0147(m): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:
Charlie, remain there... I'll spend my vacation in Kumasi. Iyaebe, let's go there. Mehn, I love Kumasi. cry
Let me know when you are in kumasi let's hook up. I'll be there too. Right now am in dubai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by Truvelisback(m): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2021
Was this not this same guy i heard rumour abt that he had died?
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by berrystunn(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2021
Me too ..I have leaved abroad Europe and U.S.

Very very sweet and organized environment.

But I love Nigeria... I know why.
No place like home

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2021
clockwisereport:

I elso lev kumesi

Are you werking there? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by VikctoH(m): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2021
issokay

Are you passionate about Gospel songs and you can sing � � .. Join the long awaiting Gospel music competition and stand a chance to win mouth watering prizes � � ....
Note: The competition is open to everyone (whether you can sing or not☺)
1. Click on the link(www.gospelsmusic.com/sing-alive-music-competition-2021/)
2. Register
3. Read the rules involved (Registration ends on 10th October 2021)

For more info

Visit: www.gospelsmusic.com
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by wink2015(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2021
IF GHANA is great.

I will also go there and have a taste of Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by sylve11: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
I met this guy at Accra, he was sitting at a sit close to lambadi beach I went close to him guy brought out a peck knife n threaten me with it that is when I knew this guy is a physico

He's scared of your face, may be. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by kenzysmith: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
sylve11:

He's scared of your face, may be. grin cool
weed was in my hand and I was hangiy a small bag he taught I want to rub him

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by sylve11: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
PWAPUTI2010:
Tell is the real truth Mr Hanks and stop beating around the Bush for heaven sake, you left for your revealed HIV status here in Nigeria and you found it unaccommodating with us here and run to Ghana, Ghana is never closed to Nigeria not to talk off better than Nigeria, Some of Nigerians complaint a lot about this country because they never traveled to so called and countries and read their history. Nigeria is a great Country just that we had our challenges and which every country in the world today had.

very funny thing you said here. Are there no people living with HIV in nigeria? Gone are those days when people see HIV patients and run away from them. embarassed cool

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by Charly68: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
But Ghana is expensive in cost of living than Naija

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by chatinent: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
chudez0147:

Let me know when you are in kumasi let's hook up. I'll be there too. Right now am in dubai

Send a mail bro, let's keep in touch.
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by MNDY(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
BROAD DAYLIGHT starring him and directed by Teco Benson was a very dope a.ss movie back then. I think it was banned because of the unique style of robbing a billion van Teco exhibited in it.
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by IbileIfe: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
The Truth is he was becoming relegated to the background in New Nollywood.
The new hunks have taken over his role and he was broke without regular jobs. So he quietly relocated to Ghana to avoid embarrassment and depression.

There are successful Nollywood stars living in cool places in Nigeria with regular power supply and safe drinking water where power outages are rare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWx_U7GYA0s

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by caprini1: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
I met this guy at Accra, he was sitting at a sit close to lambadi beach I went close to him guy brought out a peck knife n threaten me with it that is when I knew this guy is a physico
Well...when we met at the mall ,i just hailed him ,Hank my guy i love u men and he hailed back and we hugged.....hope its the same Hank you saw,abi those drug addicts at labadi beach? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
It's good to travel and discover new vistas.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by Emmyxclusive: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
The senator himself
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by Kingcalls: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I sure say this guy for don 4k Genevieve wella...the guy use im American accent and swag 4k actresses like shege that year
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by chudez0147(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

Send a mail bro, let's keep in touch.
Ok
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by Tribu(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ghana was perceived to be more organized.

But now since Bubu came Ghana is more organized. Now I can ashuad uBenin, Togo, are perceived to be more organized than Nigeria under this callous government
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
My first time in Ghana was 2007.... I spent 3 night in Accra it was fun full, very peaceful and their light was steady unlike Nigeria... if I were to choose another nationality from another Africa country... Botswana, Ghana and South Africa will be my prefer nationality

4 Likes

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by Jman06(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
It's unfortunate that in Nigeria, our daft politicians steal our common wealth that would have been channeled into developing the country, and to make matters worse, the common man on the streets that should challenge the thieving politicians have lost their voices to the crumbs being thrown out to them by corrupt politicians.
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by Neddyogu(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
So NEPA don pursue dis Bros go Ghana?
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by GeneralPula: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lattop:
I just know Ghana is far better to live than Nigeria

Based on?
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nizoorians are here working hard to be a stunning block to each others progress.

Only to produce nothing but sh1t at the end of the day.
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by kenzysmith: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
caprini1:
Well...when we met at the mall ,i just hailed him ,Hank my guy i love u men and he hailed back and we hugged.....hope its the same Hank you saw,abi those drug addicts at labadi beach? cheesy
is him I saw though I didn't hail him me and my guy was staring at him next he look at us awkwardly and brought out a small knife he didn't utter a word but is eyes was like 'back off' then we move away. But I kW say if na one on one I go beat am like theif cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by orumba(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
If am opportune I will go far as austra or Haiti, Ghana too close to Nigeria for me
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by chatinent: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
GeneralPula:

Based on?

Logistics.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by nikz(f): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
A widow in my church that has been struggling in nigeria just left for Ghana she got a job immediately and she is paid daily. She said the country is so organised and they are peaceful people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by Davidonkonsults: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
And he was at NEPA office which day here crying about disconnection. Reeking of alcohol at 9am.
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by Sufferingboy(f): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oga come back to agbor.Come boost Ika local movies...
Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
PWAPUTI2010:
Tell is the real truth Mr Hanks and stop beating around the Bush for heaven sake, you left for your revealed HIV status here in Nigeria and you found it unaccommodating with us here and run to Ghana, Ghana is never closed to Nigeria not to talk off better than Nigeria, Some of Nigerians complaint a lot about this country because they never traveled to so called and countries and read their history. Nigeria is a great Country just that we had our challenges and which every country in the world today had.
Ghana is better than Nigeria, I have being their. U can't compare Ghana and Nigeria in terms of organization and stability. Nigeria is just a complete zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku by henrimoto(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
daddytime:
Na because original Kuma plenty for Kumasi pass Nigeria.
grin
No vex, abeg, wetin be 'KUMA' ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos / These Nigerian Celebrities Real Names Will Surprise You / Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.