Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,679 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) (53831 Views)

Kuje Jailbreak: DHQ Tackles Fani-kayode Over Allegations Against Military / "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) / IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by Zorn: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mastakija:
and joe igbokwe is a typical Igbo man

U will never say
Fela is a typical Yoruba man
Awolowo is a typical Yoruba man
Sowore is a typical Yoruba man etc...
Ur tribalism will not allow u reason well
SMH
but igbokwe has been loyal to his boss , so I don't get the comparison.
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by seguno2: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Geeman2006:
I'm good and doing well for myself. I have my own problems that i face squarely head on. What i dont like is grown a$$ man nagging all the time like a pissed off hoe. You can go ahead and keep carrying Nigeria's problem on your head, it never ends. All the best.

If you are not interested in the solutions, what the hell were you talking about in the first place
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by BigYash: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

To be Spiritual is life. To be Carnal is Destruction.
Lakoko Lazua. Ride on ,my nairaland .G.O..
He wants to play with fayoooooo. He will see the pawoooo
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by Geeman2006: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
seguno2:

If you are not interested in the solutions, what the hell were you talking about in the first place

Why are you sounding like a broken record undecided
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by Newton85: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Conman Reno "Wendell Simlin" Omokri calling out another conman FFK. One has to be a low IQ buffoon to be a follower of these two opportunistic charlatans.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by oluspicy: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Give me food and I will sing for you.

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by Decryptor(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
sylve11:
Are not religion and politics the same thing?

For many of you here that will insult Buhari, Jonathan or any other leader; take note that it will cost nothing less than 1 million naira to buy your loyalty.

sad cool

Give me the 1 million and I will take it and still betray APC
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by madjune(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
But, looking at critically, FFK is right about BBN.

To all intents, the show is a great distraction.
It is good for preteens and teenagers.

Any adult that wakes up to invest his day and night times scrutinizing people on a TV show to know if they're acting real or not, certainly needs mental therapy.
An adult daily besieged by scarce wants, uncertain future, no jobs...how the hell does he find the peace to follow this program?

It's mind boggling.
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by Corporate2020: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Man can Change!
Man can Fail
Man can Dissappoint!
Only GOD is Ever reliable,Unchangeable and Unfailable.

People with Characters like FFK , no matter who they are, will lead many to take the Mark of the Beast.

Yes, a Man that once passed can still fail. Meaning that a once successful man can still fail.

However, FFK has never been successful in anything he did in his life.

He claimed that he studied Law in UK, yet when a Junior Magistrate who graduated from Ogun State University asks FFK for his name, the goat will go and hire 10 SANs who graduated from different universities in Nigeria.

Even in his marital life, he failed woefully. He has been married four times, but he is currently single.

As a politician, FFK has never contested for the smallest elective position of Councillor, yet he says he is a politician.

Ask for his occupation, he will go and hire 10 SANs. Who knows where his office is if he has any?
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by BillionKnights: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Geeman2006:
Reno makes sense sometimes, other times he sounds like a pained troll honestly. We all know FFK is a political prostitute , but is that anything new.
If you cant bring solutions to everyday issues , Stop reminding us of the problems.
Are you not pained
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by pacespot(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nigeria would have been developed but for its diversity which has proven to be its weakness. Diversity is a strength of many other countries, but here it is our Achilles heels. When some people are carrying it up, some people are pulling it down. This is not to say there are no opposing views in other countries, but the opposition provides a justifiable ground for their stand. Imagine how ordinary cattle rearing has generated so much national debate and tension for years with thousands of people losing their lives. How can a government try to make a private business of some people who are into animal husbandry a national issue for the whole nation? If ordinary cattles are giving Nigeria problems like this, imagine other critical issues that are far more niggling than this. Let's restructure this country so that people in their various regions can choose how they want their states governed
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by verybadmouth(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mastakija:
and joe igbokwe is a typical Igbo man

U will never say
Fela is a typical Yoruba man
Awolowo is a typical Yoruba man
Sowore is a typical Yoruba man etc...
Ur tribalism will not allow u reason well
SMH
Don't mind the fool
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Man can Change!
Man can Fail
Man can Dissappoint!
Only GOD is Ever reliable,Unchangeable and Unfailable.

People with Characters like FFK , no matter who they are, will lead many to take the Mark of the Beast.
Lead who?but himself.
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by Illshef(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
lol
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by Quiny32323: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
But reno na femi in another, he talks too much.
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
I don wash hand for fkk matter.
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by mandax: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sirjamo:
FFK is a scallywag, but, so are almost all Nigerian politicians.

Even Dr Clueless worked for APC in the last governorship election in Bayelsa.

Meanwhile, when APC wins again in 2023, Reno Omokri and his fellow PDP Dundees will wail for 12 years non - stop.

Dr Clueless worked for APC during the 2015 presidential election, because he was afraid to continue as president.
He, Abati and Okupe hardly challenged the lies of APC led by Lai Mohammed and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi against him and his government during the political campaign of 2015.
He never challenged Buhari’s certificate saga.

He retained the obviously pro-return-power-to north INEC Chairman.
If he were OBJ, Bubu would not have contested the 2015 presidential election without certificate issues cleared.
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by izubext007: 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Man is created a camellion in heart
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by seyz91(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
cheesy
Maxymilliano:
FFK is a hungry man and Buhari has given him food to quench his long throat
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by Bigchristo: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
dallasi:
so
So Fani Kayode is not to be taken serious for later becoming part of what he condemned, it’s a shame that you see nothing wrong in that
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by Victorclean1: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
ChukwuObe:

Obviously, you are a bloody biafool. Nzeribe was used to trucncate June 12 won by Abiola and in your dude brain Nzeribe is a Yoruba man. Zik betrayed an agreement reached by both the East and the West and so what blood in you as inherited from your father Zik? Was it not hypocrisy leading Peter Obi to lie to you and other fools in your land that he did not have more than house when in fact he did not only have more than one house but also has juicy house in England. Peter Obi was busy looting your future building and amasing wealth in Pandora while you and your family are suffering and still hailing him. What a shame!

It pain am Wella that I wrote the truth. Very sorry, it is an inherited gene Yoruba can not erase because is an unconcious behavior.

Shameful and odiotic
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by gazza07(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
The word "shameless" in dictionary should be replaced with "fani kayode" no shame, no integrity at all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by itu404(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Newton85:
Conman Reno "Wendell Simlin" Omokri calling out another conman FFK. One has to be a low IQ buffoon to be a follower of these two opportunistic charlatans.
The only sensible retort so far, while others are feeding on their hatred of Nigeria and it fills others with wrath, that one voice of opposition has left their ranks.
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
FFK the jester.. and two faced sword..
The good thing of him going to the party in power is that he would have more Government patronage and connection to deal with that his Feminist wannabe oshii ex wife Precious and her cohorts like Saphiere and FutureIsFemale would and can only Wail ..
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by General7744: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Anywhere Belle face
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by Sheggy13(m): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Victorclean1:
FFK is typical Yoruba man. Awolowo , Tinubu, Abiola, FFK parents and every Yoruba blood has hypocrisy in their DNA.

Is no more news. I always as yorubas I met to chose between brutal honesty and hypothetical politeness.

They all chose hypocrisy even those that shout owo da.
You're right jor, just like our betrayer Yorubas Alhaji Okorocha and Umahi. Can you see how stupid you sound fool?
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by herkeym001(m): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
sylve11:
Are not religion and politics the same thing?

For many of you here that will insult Buhari, Jonathan or any other leader; take note that it will cost nothing less than 1 million naira to buy your loyalty.

sad cool
100k is okay for some people �.......them go shift goal post sharp sharp ��
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by Victorclean1: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2021
Sheggy13:

You're right jor, just like our betrayer Yorubas Alhaji Okorocha and Umahi. Can you see how stupid you sound fool?

Eee pain am (Sheggy13) Wella for him John Thomas. Offspring of Satan that plung Nigeria to this mess in 2015.

Am glad because many Yorubas were now on the street begging food. Many doing owo da. They are one of the worst hit
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) by shegz24(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
I wonder what Reno will do when Jonathan joins APC.

These politicians are all the same and they all belong to the same party, they just use tribal and religious differences to keep the masses divided.

When will the average Nigerian realise this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) / Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.