Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,111 members, 7,849,467 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Let's Argue;who Is A Saint Among The Three - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Argue;who Is A Saint Among The Three (677 Views)

Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! / The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) / That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Argue;who Is A Saint Among The Three by Bolarineliza202: 8:22am On Oct 05, 2021
A.she is a virgin,but drinks and smokes anything.

B.She sleeps around but she doesn't smoke nor drink.

C.she is a virgin,she doesn't smoke nor drink but she lies a lot.

OYA COME AND CHOOSE THE SAINT grin grin
Re: Let's Argue;who Is A Saint Among The Three by Brainard22: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2021
Na the one wey get BIG YANSH be saint

3 Likes

Re: Let's Argue;who Is A Saint Among The Three by brosom(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2021
A is bee.

We can smock/drink together.
Re: Let's Argue;who Is A Saint Among The Three by Obaxxx(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
My option no dey there undecided
Re: Let's Argue;who Is A Saint Among The Three by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Women lie from the moment they tell a man "i love you". women dont love men,they only love the security and comfort he brings.so from day 1,she's already a big fat liar. Saying she lies a lot is just a generic term for saying she "loves" you everyday.
so the obvious answer is the virgin who lies alot.
a smoker or a slut are extra baggages,wtf in their right mind needs that kinda shit.
i hope i answered you well @OP,oya babye.
Re: Let's Argue;who Is A Saint Among The Three by papalsayer(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Me
Re: Let's Argue;who Is A Saint Among The Three by Truvelisback(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
None is a saint.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Am Planning Because Of My Love For Food (pics). / I Need A Free Pxxxxy To BANG / White Men praised the beauty of igbo men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.