Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) (29150 Views)

Peter Obi Visit Flood Affected Areas In Benue(photos) / Blackout In Lagos As Ikeja Electric Announces Power Upgrade / Melaye Set For Mighty Victory As INEC List Affected Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by Ayo2004: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2021
I don't understand
Have we not been living in darkness since
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by Biafraaa: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2021
are they trying to tell us that lagosians has been enjoying light more than 10 hours in a day?
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by frankoben(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2021
He said consequent upon that, the areas listed would experience darkness for 10 hours on a daily basis until the end of the exercise

We always experience more than 10 hrs of darkness daily with or without ur Godamn exercise

1 Like

Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by NotoriousBiggyS: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
I commend ikedc for their power supply in my area

We get at least 16hrs power supply everyday

Which area be that make I pack come
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by nams77: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Stop this scam please.
Is it really a scam? A friend has been telling me same thing.
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by Okonjo123(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2021
:-XIKBARUTEN11 commend ikedc for their power supply in my area

We get at least 16hrs power supply everyday Can ¡ come to your place ;DIKBARUTEN11 commend ikedc for their power supply in my area

We get at least 16hrs power supply everyday Can ¡ come to your place
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by udemzyudex(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2021
For a whole 2 months?

Smh
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by Artbydris(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2021
twilliamx:
Thank God say maryland no dey the list...

Lol. Na batch by batch. Your time dey come.
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2021
nams77:

Is it really a scam? A friend has been telling me same thing.

The guy has always been advertising with the same format for years...always 10 spots.

If you want to apply for immigration visa...go to the embassy and find out what needs doing../..and do it.

1 Like

Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by techWriter3: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2021
Well Lagosians are used to Generator already so they can make it 1year or 2.... Okay, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2021
There is need for power failure in Lagos and Ibadan to reduce free flow of propaganda for a better Nigeria.
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by Okonjo123(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Ayo2004 I don't understand Have we not been living in darkness since dem call me on 08186906787
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by Oronto: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2021
Hope no billing for the two months?
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by just2endowed: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2021
For those customers still using established billing, bills will still pile up and they will neve reduce or cut It.

This is what we called systematic corruption.
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by oladele239(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2021
Whitecoal711:
Nonsense,prepaid meter first,putting the chart before the horse
What kinda chart ?
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Meanwhile, am sure you forgive all those who owe you money as well....and just let them go without paying you at all...

Peehaps you didn't get full grasp of the content, hence your analogy.

Their wont be electricity for two months in the affected area, a service not rendered and you still come to disconnect their lines...

Talk more of paying for unrendered service

1 Like

Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by SmartPolician: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2021
He said consequent upon that, the areas listed would experience darkness for 10 hours on a daily basis until the end of the exercise.

This is very funny because I have never been to Computer Village, the largest hardware market in West Africa, and met PHCN light.

The man is saying they would stay in darkest for 10 hours as if they even see it up to 2 hours every day before. undecided

They run generators 24/7. In fact, most Nigerians have already accepted that nothing good will ever come out of the country.

1 Like

Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by bluefilm: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2021
People should just switch to Solar Power.
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by Okoroawusa: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2021
macuwon:
those areas mentioned have almost 24hrs supply because na big man area. they want to upgrade it so they have to warn them in advance. that 10hrs daily outage is still way better than what some other parts of lagos normally gets. Why not upgrade the lower areas.
How much you wan pay for the lower area?
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by Whitecoal711: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2021
anorexicmuster:

So you don't want them to improve things...let them keep on using 19th century equipment that was new in the days of Faraday to give you light.?

Okay...
And keep billing us for darkness
Paying our hard earned money for no rendered service
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by Testimony1988(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2021
I hope the after the darkness, the power supply will be constant.
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by Whitecoal711: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2021
oladele239:

What kinda chart ?
Chariot,or jaunting car,how do you want it,me perfect
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by Bigchristo: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2021
Minjim:
This does not make any sense. 3 months!

Businesses will lose income and Discos too will lose revenue.

Even in countries with earthquake and tsunamis, they are never in darkness for 2 months
Allow them to take their time and do the needful we Nigerians too Dey complain at times, if they didn’t upgrade it now you will still be here shouting, let me tell you some areas in Benin city don’t even have lights for two months now so think about it
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2021
inoki247:
Well Lagosians are used to Generator already so they can make it 1year or 2...

which lagosian are use to generator, just because you enter #100 bus from sango phase two to lagos everyday does not give you right to speak for all lagosians

1 Like

Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by twilliamx(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2021
Artbydris:

Lol. Na batch by batch. Your time dey come.
Lmao....chaii you be professional mind spoiler .
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by Kokaine(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Oya oooohhh
Make dem come followe do solar.
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by Shellsploit: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Okeira residents sef.. cheesy
Na to go buy 105,000mah power bank sure pass.
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by slimik: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
I commend ikedc for their power supply in my area

We get at least 16hrs power supply everyday

Area?
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Chika Izuora

Source: Leadership

He said consequent upon that, the areas listed would experience darkness for 10 hours on a daily basis until the end of the exercise.
[b][/b]

na announcement be this ? we are already experiencing hours blackout on daily
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by foreshore(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Chika Izuora

Source: Leadership

Omo! Make them provide standby generator na
Re: TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) by fortune1968: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2021
Sundaypaul12345:
My area no day there grin
Darkness for ten hours is what I don't understand lipsrsealed
Darkness ........ Nigerian English at work for you there .We have jettisoned " power failure "

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct / Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.