Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

My 1 Years Old Is A Witch - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 1 Years Old Is A Witch (43313 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by PROVERBZ(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
chatinent:
Your pastor is the witch.

You are a wizard too if you cannot surmount any shortcomings in your life but attribute it to withcraft!

Me just pity the poor child, and wife for having sb like you.

Prophet go use you build duplex.
my dad was one of the fools that used to believe this fake pastors and they reaped him of lot of money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by mudiana(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?
see this mumu man. those churches helped u recover and can't help deliver ur daughter. Baba that ur sickness go come bk 2x make we bet am. The way the sickness go take kill u ehn! ur spirit sef go shock.

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by foreveryoung1515(f): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?
you will not know peace for tagging a little and obviously innocent baby a witch. Peace will elude you. Goat

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by foreveryoung1515(f): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
mudiana:
see this mumu man. those churches helped u recover and can't help deliver ur daughter. Baba that ur sickness go come bk 2x make we bet am. The way the sickness go take kill u ehn! ur spirit sef go shock.
e go shock o. Dont mind the goat
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Xixtie(f): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

I'd like to presume you're African and you're part of its people. There wasn't need for you to insult Africans honestly.
You people have issues with comprehension?
Doesn't Africa have idiotic and backward lots? Does this at any grammatical context mean labelling all Africans as such?
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Sorry to say ooo, if the church you go say your daughter and wife are witch why can't dey cast it out grin grin grin why did your wife wanted to kill you? god of men telling you rubbish angry
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Dbarrzx: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Take the baby to motherless home, tell that that u are mad and the mum is late. I pity that poor child.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by foreveryoung1515(f): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Thank you God know my heart I have been a loving father since day 1 she was my everything until I find out she is a witch . It is true I don't deserve her because I deserve better. She deserve to be with her witch mother and witch half sister .
and someonenopened tjer eyes and married this efulefu?? Even got pregnant for him, chai!! Woman dey marry

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
nineone:
Please, let some well meaning individuals rescue this baby from this man. Please this is an urgent situation. This baby has to be rescued before something serious happens

Don't worry she is in a good place nobody will harm her
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by femiasaolu2014: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Thank you for the suggestion I will take her tomorrow morning

So you really agree that you have run mad? wow!!!
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Laeroy(f): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Thank you God know my heart I have been a loving father since day 1 she was my everything until I find out she is a witch . It is true I don't deserve her because I deserve better. She deserve to be with her witch mother and witch half sister .

If she's a witch, then you're the father of a witch...

Ogun kill u dere.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by wiloy2k8(m): 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
U and the fake pastors are the wizard.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by AdaAwka1: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

you are a cursed wizard.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by AdaAwka1: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dbarrzx:
Take the baby to motherless home, tell that that u are mad and the mum is late. I pity that poor child.

good one
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by becky39000(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Moronic piece of turd angry

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by kunle75(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Take her to any reputable NGO,please don't do anything funny to that innocent girl.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Moneyboyz: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
If I catch the hungry pastor's that gave you such message I will burn down their church, also may evil befall them and their family.

1 have a 2 year old daughter, she started school this term, she's my world and everything, if I tell you I haven't spent 300 naira on myself since Monday nko, not that I don't have money, it's because my wife and kids comes first. Make your family happy and see what comes next, my daughter knows how to pray, I make sure she says thank you and pray for me whenever I give her things.

The day religion is eliminated from the face of this earth is the day we will get better as human beings cause it has done more harm then good, having lots of loopholes for psychopaths to explore and fatten their pockets.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by akanke79: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I saw your previous thread on nairaland about your wife.An insurance policy would have solved your problem
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by peacettw: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
Idiot
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Blackdisciple(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Your daughter can be delivered in the name that is above every other name if it's true.

Your pastors should tell you that....

Cast away the evil in that little innocent girl and she will be free from doom, who ever the Lord sets free indeed he is free....

May God help you.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Moneyboyz: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
Moneyboyz:
If I catch the hungry pastor's that gave you such message I will burn down their church, also may evil befall them and their family.

1 have a 2 year old daughter, she started school this term, she's my world and everything, if I tell you I haven't spent 300 naira on myself since Monday nko, not that I don't have money, it's because my wife and kids comes first. Make your family happy and see what comes next, my daughter knows how to pray, I make sure she says thank you and pray for me whenever I give her things.
There was a day some pastors are doing door to door ministering and came to our compound, they prayed for us and started telling revelations, they said my wife isn't my real destiny wife and that I should leave her!
I said in my mind fúck you and didn't tell my wife any of it until months later, she nearly cried, I'm sure if it was you, you would have chased her out that very minute.
Whatever is happening to you is a manifestation of your beliefs. Your impression about your life is what's coming into play.

The day religion is eliminated from the face of this earth is the day we will get better as human beings cause it has done more harm then good, having lots of loopholes for psychopaths to explore and fatten their pockets.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by gulfer: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I think you are the unfocused wizard here, why accuse an innocent girl you brought into the world of witchcraft.........You better retrace your steps in another direction and stop haranguing your poor wife and daughter about unnecessary accusations by some nameless church pastors....Where are you from by the way so I can tell you to read a story about a small boy accused of witchcraft, abandoned and later adopted by a Swedish aid worker.....better be careful what you wish for angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Silentgroper(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I no fit laugh. He said to tell them her father is mad nd her mother is no where to be found. Remember to use d narrative oo
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by dingbang(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

i fit sponsor the girl sha.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Rickmann: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
respect80:

You may be right about the fact that the op didn't check well before making his claims, but that doesn't change the fact that he might also be right about his experience. Though I still remain with the opinion that no human being is a witch, humans can only serve as vessel from which witchcraft powers can be made to manifest physically. Some witch desire a human or animal form to manifest their powers and achieve their goals.

The first 100 comments I read seems to share the opinion that the op must be stupid to even think of witchcraft and I felt hypocrisy couldn't be more glaring because I don't think those 100 comments were made by atheist or perhaps, scientists who don't believe in the existence of witches and demons.
Most of them making such comments and calling the op all sorts of names are probably religious people who go to churches and mosques praying, binding and casting the so called witches and wizards they claim does not exist. So you see?
Hypocrisy is real. Create another thread now and ask them to share their experiences on how demons and witches attacked them and you will still find a lot of the monikers ridiculing op and calling him names narrating their stories on what witches and wizards did to them.
I hope you understand my point now...

Sure, I perfectly understand you now, my friend. grin

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by mercy87(f): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
I remember this child that was accused of a witch but saved by this woman. Op you are wicked. Hope was even 3. Your daughter is just 1.

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by AyGrafix: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Stupid fool, you'll end up in prison soon and the devil will smile
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Xixtie:

You people have issues with comprehension?
Doesn't Africa have idiotic and backward lots? Does this at any grammatical context mean labelling all Africans as such?
'some Africans or some people' would have been a better thing to say but then you must believe you know everything.
Have a great day miss grammatical context/the one who doesn't have issues.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Aaronsrod: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Do you live in Lagos?

I am a pastor.

Bring the child to me.

Every Agbanje every Emere must perish.

My temple is a place where her pain shall end.

It is well.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Eyinju112(f): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Oh lord where are this dumb men coming from grin
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Eyinju112(f): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
You sef wan use them cash out grin you’re a big theif my brother grin
Aaronsrod:
Do you live in Lagos?

I am a pastor.

Bring the child to me.

Every Agbanje every Emere must perish.

My temple is a place where her pain shall end.

It is well.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by mercy87(f): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
Genuinely give your life to Christ. Study the Word intensely and pray. Listen to Apostle Joshua Selman's messages. There's a demonic manipulation going on in your life. It might not be your daughter or wife but the work of familiar spirits, making those pastors see your wife and daughter as the problem. Calm down and just take the advice I gave you up there. Stop running from pillar to post so you don't destroy your life further. Join koinonia group on telegram for all Apostles messages. I recommend mystery of deliverance part 1-4. Calm down and read this message. Understand all I'm saying. Your deliverance is sure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! / Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.