Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

My 1 Years Old Is A Witch - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 1 Years Old Is A Witch (43314 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by TheGift: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Your daughter, whom you fathered is a witch. What does that make you, if not a male witch. Your Pastor is also a witch.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves blaming an infant for your misfortunes. How does your pastor know she is a witch beyond some focus pocus guess work? What evidence does He have? What sign from God did he show you. And you, gullibly believing a fellow man like you, simply because he is able to rent a space and use a microphone to claim pastor or prophet.

Such stupidity and foolishness, I don’t even know where to start with you. God himself will judge you.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by kkins25(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?
Foolishness knows no boundary. Many prophets of Christ, and African deities told my family for years that my father's mum was a devil and responsible for the predicaments that befell him when he visited her in 2002.

My Dad was warned not to go home that bad things would happen to him, but my dad went any way and indeed lost his job after two weeks.

Both my dad and mum were unemployed for 8 years before things started to bounce back slowly.

Long story short- When Buhari took over, My grandmother i.e, my father's mother was our saving angel..

God Bless her, but may he punish the Pastors, Imam, and chief priest that claimed she was the devil.

You know how all of them came to the same conclusion? When ever they narrated their story to the prophets, they always started with "since I left Nigeria to visit my mother, things immediately turned sour upon my return".

I want to know, did you by any chance use medication for your illness?
I'm sure my buda would love to slap your face.
Cc budaatum

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by rezzy: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
I believe witches exist because one of my cousins is/was a witch.

Nobody even knew the mother gave her witchcraft. She followed grandma to town, grandma's daughter called pastor to come pray for grandma as grandma was sick.

That was how this my cousin who was outside started behaving funny. People gathered her, took her and inside. She began to confess things that happened before she was born. How she in the womb programed the cutlass that fell and cut grandma's leg.
The story long.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by tunize(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Thank you God know my heart I have been a loving father since day 1 she was my everything until I find out she is a witch . It is true I don't deserve her because I deserve better. She deserve to be with her witch mother and witch half sister .
How Ur pastor take know say she be witch abeg? And please I don't want to hear God or holy spirit ministered to him
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by TheGift: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I don't know but 3 pastors cannot lie to me

Three fake pastors can lie to you. Why don’t you speak to God yourself if you really believe in Him? Stop depending on so called men of God to know the truth about yourself.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by AngelicBeing: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
sad
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by mercy87(f): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
kkins25:

Foolishness knows no boundary. Many prophets of Christ, and African deities told my family for years that my father's mum was a devil and responsible for the predicaments that befell him when he visited her in 2002.

My Dad was warned not to go home that bad things would happen to him, but my dad went any way and indeed lost his job after two weeks.

Both my dad and mum were unemployed for 8 years before things started to bounce back slowly.

Long story short- When Buhari took over, My grandmother i.e, my father's mother was our saving angel..

God Bless her, but may he punish the Pastors, Imam, and chief priest that claimed she was the devil.

You know how all of them came to the same conclusion? When ever they narrated their story to the prophets, they always started with "since I left Nigeria to visit my mother, things immediately turned sour upon my return".

I want to know, did you by any chance you medication for your illness?
I'm sure my buda, would love to slap your face.
Cc budaatum

Na how e take start the story na him dem dey answer am say she be witch. He mentioned her step mom calling her witch...is that strange?
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by TheGift: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Thank you for the suggestion I will take her tomorrow morning

Just like your fake pastors, you are prepared to go and lie to a motherless babies home. Are you even a true believer.

Anyway, it may not be a lie that the Father has run mad. You sound like you have run Mad.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by bigcee(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Take the innocent girl to a motherless home.

Tell them her father has run mad and the mother is nowhere to be found.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by TheGift: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
frozen70:

Take her to your parent in laws drop her there collect their account number written on the paper and send whatever you think can sustain that child for the time being

Don't ever give them cash by hand

Witches and Ogbanjes always wants their daughters to inherit their mystic bad powers

Another brainwashed ignoramus spotted.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by TheGift: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mercychen:

Collect the child from him.
Will you? If not, keep quiet!

What is this one saying? Such irrelevance.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by freshkpomo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
lilvicky68:
So the pastors can't deliver her from witchcraft??
How can a child of 1year6months perform withchcraft..

Did you catch her flying in the night or what??

Your role as a father isn't only to reproduce but to take charge and also pray for your family instead of jumping from one church to another..
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by freshkpomo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?

And the pastors cannot deliver her from witchcraft? Na was o
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Big fool
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Aaronsrod: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok, what is your answer?

We are waiting for you to deliver the Agbanje to us.

We are good people.

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Tpc: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I always feel sorry for Nigerians, we Sabi do something upside down.
1. Believe it or not we have to sides, physical and spiritual. And no matter how to try or give excuse, success in life is how you marry the two together with understanding.
2. From your writing you are a church person. Not a Christian.
Because a Christian would know that he has been given charge over serpents and scorpions and they can in no way hurt you. It does not mean they will not try, but they can't win.
3. She is your daughter, she has your blood, if she is really the one attacking you, no matter where she goes you're in trouble, because now she has a reason to attack to. You threw her out of the house.
4. Think of it this way, misdirection.
Pet her, love her, give her everything she wants. Take to church regularly, teach her Christian songs, let her watch a lot of Christian movies, oyibo ones, not 9ja ones filled with demons and monsters. Her physical side will start to fight her spiritual side because of your kindness. If her mother has a hand in it, because of the fight she will come out from where ever she is, because she too would be having a difficult time controlling the girl. She would want to know why the physical side is fighting the spiritual side.
5. If no changes, then you have evidence that the child is not at fault. Taking care of her is not 1 week thing. As a Christian you should be ready to have patience to fight your fight.
But if you want sharp sharp negotiation, baba in ijebu is there
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by tempest01(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

The churches that claim to have the powers to know that she is a witch should also have the powers to remove the witch.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
rezzy:
I believe witches exist because one of my cousins is/was a witch.

Nobody even knew the mother gave her witchcraft. She followed grandma to town, grandma's daughter called pastor to come pray for grandma as grandma was sick.

That was how this my cousin who was outside started behaving funny. People gathered her, took her and inside. She began to confess things that happened before she was born. How she in the womb programed the cutlass that fell and cut grandma's leg.
The story long.
Create another thread make we dissect am abeg. undecided

A witche in the womb programmed a cutlass to cut off a whole leg? undecided

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by ugotaya: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Chopped Down Ancient Tree Rise Up Again: Alaafin Of Oyo Oba Lamidi Adeyemi Witness This Rear Occurrence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv9GfRg5MiQ
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
TheGift:
Three fake pastors can lie to you. Why don’t you speak to God yourself if you really believe in Him? Stop depending on so called men of God to know the truth about yourself.
All your pastors and Mogs are fakes... not just these 3. undecided

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
freshkpomo:

And the pastors cannot deliver her from witchcraft? Na was o
Where you even learn say Pastor fit "deliver" witch sef? undecided

How many witches do you know of wey Jesus Christ "deliver"? undecided
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by moneymins(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I don't know but 3 pastors cannot lie to me

Can u please give me the innocent child to train?

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by lasisi69(f): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Franzinni:
Op is a troll... He needs clout, you can't find the mother's adress so she doesn't have family Abi? Or did you pick her from the Bush?

Before you start to wine us for here with emotional rubbish ...

You still dey learn work... go and edit your story to cover this hole I just pointed out to you .. Before e reach front page.
seun and his boys posted this to gain traffic undecided

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by kpezi: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
shaarap. no double your hustle. dey blame the poor child. it is this your attitude that drove your wife away. Let me be frank with you. Your condition will get worst if you don't hustle.
Just imagine that the child grows up to become somebody tomorrow, you will go and beg and say it was the devil that made you send her to orphanage shebi? God will not forgive you and those your fake pastors. if you read your BIBLE you will know that children are gifts from God.
Well na your headache. i no go drink panadol for am.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by budaatum: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
kkins25:

I want to know, did you by any chance you medication for your illness?
I'm sure my buda, would love to slap your face.
Cc budaatum

You know what? I'm not going to bother slapping this individual. We told him already he was plotting his own downfall when he said his wife was a witch, but he refused to listen, so do not be surprised if his next thread is him realising he is the witch.

If anyone knows where he lives please call social services or police to save the kid from him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Your daughter can be delivered in the name that is above every other name if it's true.

Your pastors should tell you that....

Cast away the evil in that little innocent girl and she will be free from doom, who ever the Lord sets free indeed he is free....

May God help you.

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Geenosko: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
You are not OK.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
Aaronsrod:
Do you live in Lagos?
I am a pastor.
Bring the child to me.
Every Agbanje every Emere must perish.
My temple is a place where her pain shall end.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by einsteine(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
OP must be from Akwa Ibom or Cross River.

Rather than take responsibility for his failure, he is blaming witches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by AnI77: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

You are a big f angry angryl. By the time your eyes are cleared, you will find out that your stupidity is the only witchcraft that is blocking your progress in life, and that neither your wife nor your child has anything to do with it. By that time it would have been too late. Tueh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by freshkpomo(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Wetin be the difference between Witchcraft and Unclean spirit?

Na wa for you self o...
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

See a psychologist as soon as possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.