Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

My 1 Years Old Is A Witch - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 1 Years Old Is A Witch (43107 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by 8stargeneral: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2021
Oya take this for calling that child a winch

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by nefeyblaq(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2021
Our husband has gone mad again.

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?

Nawa o so you chased a supposed witch only to pack one luxuriously into your house who is actually your daughter please who is advising you and how much is your contribution to that prayer house I want to see something ?

Sure say no be your ex Dey sponsor the prayer?
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by edoairways: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok ignore those blind people up there, take your daughter and her mother for deliverance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by rajiedreez: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Oga, sorry to say o. You're not a man. They've successfully fingered your brain
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?
ops you just made the biggest mistake of your life accusing your wife and daughter of being a witch ..that pastor that accussed them aswelll is just an empty pastor without the spirit of God .if he accussed them already why didn't he delivered them and reconcile your family back .. all the happenings in your home is as a result of demon. Either u or ur wife is possessed or there is an idol in that family tomenting ur family.all u need was to go to a living church n get deliverrance.not accusing innocent people.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kdon2: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I don't know but 3 pastors cannot lie to me

Something is definitely wrong with you sir not the child. Your reasoning alone is faulty. Give that child to a better person and you ll see how she ll flourish. This your reasoning is sickening
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by TemmyDayo50(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
You're completely useless

Very Useless person...
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by matrixmuzi: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

U are a retard. U need serious medical check up.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by TemmyDayo50(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Take the innocent girl to a motherless home.

Tell them her father has run mad and the mother is nowhere to be found.

Lmfao grin grin
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by ShadowM(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2021
Hi!

You are telling us that a 1 year 6 months old baby is out to kill you? And she has been destroying everything you lay your hands on?

Handsomejok:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by CowbellY: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I didn't labelled her a witch , pastors , her stepmother and her baby father family has confirmed that too. I will not go in details taught cos I have nothing to do with her anymore.but She is truly a witch including her daughter from previous relationship and our daughter. But I am grateful God has exposed my daughter or else I wouldn't be alive to tell the story.

Why didn't these pastors tell you she was a witch before the weddin ?
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Pinkyposh(f): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

And make sure you update us on the improvement of your business after you must have chased her away

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kennytowel: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2021
Your a wicked man and God will judge you.
You subjected your wife to pain because you couldn't work hard and maybe pray hard enough.
It's bad enough you called your ex wife a witch, your also calling a little child that should still be breastfeeding that you forcefully collected from her mum and that has just stopped crawling a witch, going around from church to church confirming what you want to hear.
You now want to take the child to a motherless home.
I can imagine the suffering and torture you are subjecting that little child to.
I want all nairalanders to rise up and get this man's details and report him to the police or an NGO.
Your worst than a wizard and heartless.
Why didn't you go around accusing your own mother of witchcraft.
People like you should not be living amongst humans
Infact ehn am disgusted. You should thank God you dint marry a crazy woman, if not she will proof to you what a witch can do.
Please don't ever go and Marry any innocent lady or bring any child into this world, because your the devil himself parading in human flesh.
You better take good care of that child, because that child and her mother have a strong head. Maltreat that child further and see what will happen to you.
Women please shine your eye. Don't be carried away by love.
Men also be a bit financially independent before bringing a woman or child into the mix, so you won't go accusing them of witchcraft and that they are bringing your downfall.
I don't like what I hate.
Am so pissed
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by jimter44(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2021
Oga, you are a disgrace to this present generation. Nairalanders supposed to lie you down and give you seven strokes of the cane along with your pastor. The woman and her daughter are not witches. Go to hospital and do proper medical check-up and hustle more. Go and bring them to your house. African man will never change.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by joeyblacq(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2021
My brother run for your life ooooh. Any pastor or prophet who can mention the cause of your problem without providing a viable solution is not genuine.
You say my daughter is a witch and you can't cast out that demon that posses her, then you are not a man of God. Don't push your daughter away, ask the pastors to carry out deliverance on her and set her free from demonic bondage.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I am not willing to give her away to a stranger outside the country. I will rather send her to a motherless home until her mother will be available to pick her up because her mother is alive she is just nowhere to be found and I can't make the decision on her behalf. Also my family has nothing to do with my downfall because I was doing well for 7 years before I got married everything was fine and if truly the bad luck was from my family then my business would have not been successful for that long.
ops u and those pastors are empty barrels .instead of u to pray and go to a deliverance church u there accusing an innocent child .
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Longsleeve: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2021
teacherbim:

From records , all the little children that they claim to be witches and wizards when govt all some influential people adopt them, why do the children excel and no bad luck to the people that help them?
Because they are not actually witches..

The witches I'm referring to are the ones at Ak
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by ZUBY77(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Take the innocent girl to a motherless home.

Tell them her father has run mad and the mother is nowhere to be found.

Post of the Month.

As simple as that.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by idu1(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2021
I think am deactivating my nairaland account. I don't want to be on the same cyber community with you.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by demolition: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2021

cry cry Africans
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2021
15ssDRIVE:
Alaye if you are financially down. So badly. Because that’s the only thing that make people agreed to all this bullshit you dey talk.

Send your aza. If 10K means something to you.

Abeg no send am.. E go use am go give pastors Wey go tell am say him next door neighbor follow for the witch..

Give students like me Wey dey manage to survive for school here...

00...525.....66..7.....22 access

Thank u And God bless u richly.. Any amount will do Abeg.. Make person use open eye for room read book.. Abeg
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by spinojay(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2021
Oga go and see a psychiatrist
Handsomejok:

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Newton85: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2021
OP, not only are you mentally unstable, you're also a deplorable, utterly superstitious human scum! Your ex-wife and child that you've stupidly branded as "witches" are so fortunate to be separated from a lowlife, paranoid scoundrel as you. What a nitwit!
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Longsleeve: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

I have something to talk...this is what my sister is going through in the hands of her ibom husband..
The only advice I can give is for you guys to seek the face of God..

Prayer is the key..
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Wealthy15(f): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2021
Take the child for deliverance,let a true deliverance minister deliver her, because many of pastors or so-called prophets can see that she is truly a witch but don't have the gift of deliverance and can't deliver her; but in all you did not try at all;a parent is to take care of his/her child, spiritually, physically, financially, emotionally,materially, academically and otherwise:so if truly she is a witch,it is your duty to make sure she is free from the spirit of witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by ManOfCompetence(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Name the church you went too....I have persons I want to deliver too........ thanks
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by omotolly22(f): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Please I hope you are not maltreating that baby at the moment ,that Is just my own

Hope u are still showing her love , getting her all the things toddlers need, like cereals ,toys ,and diapers

Didn't u marry your wife legally ,don't u have inlaws, if you can't find your wife,can't you go and drop her with your wife parents or relations

Am just worried about the baby's wellbeing, because the way u are speaking I don't think you are treating that baby well
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Mavor: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Why the hell did the mods allow this sort of rubbish to be put on frontpage? Seun have you finally abandoned Nairaland to the dogs? What is this??!!!
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Amatarasha(f): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2021
chatinent:
Your pastor is the witch.

You are a wizard too if you cannot surmount any shortcomings in your life but attribute it to withcraft!

Me just pity the poor child, and wife for having sb like you.

Prophet go use you build duplex.
this is what we faced as children , dey blame economic hardship on us because we are extraordinary, after they say we shudnt destroy Christianity n islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by infofta(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2021
How you blame and make that innocent 1 year and six months old child child suffer is beyond my imagination.
If the so called pastors cannot deliver them from the so called witchcraft does it not tell you who they are.

My friend wake up and stop allowing these fake pastor's destroy your family.

A friend of mine went to a church and the so called pastor told him that his wife is the cause of his problem. My friend shook his head and left cos his wife is dead.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by OyinO: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2021
Foolish father. Human rights abuse organizations should sue him for child abuse and make him pay for damages. Wicked man, he should know that he's the one who bewitched her. Poverty is a disease.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.