Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

My 1 Years Old Is A Witch - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 1 Years Old Is A Witch (43105 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I don't know but 3 pastors cannot lie to me
The 3 of them plus including you are MAD..

AM very sure you are either from Ákwá Ibom or Cross River..

Na there we dey see this type of MADNESS!! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2021
This OP. undecided

Na so him accused his wife of being a witch, last year.

This year na ur pikin.

Next year, unborn pikin? undecided

God go help u.

Stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Psoul(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch

Yes, you are not a wicked person but you are a very BIG FOOL

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nonexisting1: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2021
The suffering in this country has ended up breeding different kinds of madness. This one here is mad but he is yet to come to terms with that fact. Oga, take the child to a motherless baby home where she can grow as an orphan because a child with mad father and disappeared mother is an orphan.

3 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?

In other words, you have grown tired of looking after your child...and you want to get rid of her.

Be a man and look after your child. Because if you reject that child or throw her out...it will come back to bite you in the a double s

Child na witch indeed.....

P.S

He even accused the wife of being a witch

I think I know the story...the guy and the girl built a relationship on lust, now the lust has gone...and he chased his wife away because na witch. Now he wants to chase the child away...
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by dazzlingd(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2021
When we say religion is a disaster, this is the result

3 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Rollitout: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2021
A baby can't be a witch but witches can go inside the baby to perpetrate evil so you will be thinking that the baby does all those thing you don't like
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Sterope(f): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2021
I am going to use my witchcraft to make you bed ridden.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by palsenator(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?

I can take custody of that innocent girl but you will agree to my terms...

My inbox is open
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2021
Avoid marrying a man and woman that goes to prayer house and prophets ..Thank me later..

Prophetess told someone that wanted to Start a business for me that the Bussiness would not bring anything..Till date the prophetess never ask the person if she has started another one.......

6 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by jesmond3945: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2021
respect80:

You may be right, but if we judge by this standard, would it not mean that everyone must own a certificate of sanity before ones sanity would be justified when one talks?
In other words, I'm not sure if you are sane by assuming that people who confessed to be diabolic are mentally deranged or poverty stricken and you are not even sure if me who is mentioning you now is mentally stable, so the question is who then should be taken seriously when he/she talks?
And that reminds me, one of the 2 people I saw confessed wasn't poverty stricken and non of them were diagnosed or known to be psychotic before and when they made the confession.
clap for yourself doctor and mr know all. Why is it only in Africa that we are diabolical? Asia with all its industrialization are not diabolical, the west the same. Thats why we are colonized over and over again. By the way is there anything like being diabolical?. Probably our politicians and pastors are diabolical. Most of the issues we attribute to juju have been solved and handled by science and technology. What is the point of education and exposure if you believe in such nonsense? Even the Op is worse, imagine accusing a baby, God forbid. If you are sick go to hospital. If you are financially down is not your fault, the economy is bad because of bad leaders, it is happening in lebanon as well.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2021
dazzlingd:
When we say religion is a disaster, this is the result

Oh, he is really getting the attention & comments he craved. OP likely created this post to castigate Pastors.

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kajaard: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
This OP. undecided

Na so him accused his wife of being a witch, last year.

This year na ur pikin.

Next year, unborn pikin? undecided

God go help u.

Stay blessed, bro.

The op is a village he-goat.

Such primitive thinking people should remain in the villages.

4 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by geunik(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Your problem is religion. All the different church you are going to are ready to milk money from you until you go get sense

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by kingxsamz(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

You are a fool. That's just the problem.
You're a fool. Short and simple. And I'm not even trying to be rude.

4 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by KosiGee(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

You are wicked, stupid, backward, superstitious and evil. Your pastor should be in jail and your church that messes up your brain should be demolished.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2021
I have noticed that those who go to prayer house and prophets can attribute their misfurtune to even an Innocent ant....even breeze

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Geemax(f): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2021
Are you sure you're not the wizard here?...Imagine calling his wife and child witches?...Ogah you are the cause of ur problems...na wetin u do long ago dey hunt u...better allow that innocent child and the mother to be. Jumping from one church to another for prayers...if u like no carry ur body sit down one place and pray to ur Creator to forgive u of ur past sins.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by engrfaruq(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I feel like raining tons of insults on you. You need Western Education to rid you of this archaic belief.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by hopexter(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Thanks I will take her to motherless home tomorrow morning

You get inbuilt witchcraft, visit Ayelala shrine make them help you embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by saintruky(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Thanks I will take her to motherless home tomorrow morning

What's ur location, so i can file for adoption of d baby from u...

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by meetgaya: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Foolishness is destroying somebody!!! Choi!!!
Why do you trust these prophets than the Bible? If they are witches are they meant to be thrown out.? Go and bring your wife and daughter, ask for forgiveness and give them love and things will get better for you and stop following these false anointed ones at the end of time
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by adioolayi(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

How sensible are you to belive your pastors can see and identify witches, but they cannot do deliverance for the innocent girl and your wife

Is something not telling you a problem identifier should have idea of how the problem should be solved

If you believe those things, then take yourself and the girl for a deliverance....not with the pastor's that can identify witch...but one of the popular churches into deliverance..like MFM...don't go to just any church...your matter go worse

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

You are a big fool

Pastors wey be business men

Pastors are just husslers like you.

You are more foolish and low in IQ than a goat

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by murphyung(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2021
How can people be this foolish. Christianity has brainwashed a lot of people. The churches that told you that your daughter is a witch why cant they deliver her? So the advice they can give you is to get rid of her. Mtchewww. Both you and the people who told you she is a witch are the real witches' and wizards

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by leochinonso(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2021
Wait!!! So your Pastor told you that the girl is a witch, why cant they deliver her?
Hmm
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by HelpYourself(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

smiley

I smile , not in support of your evil but in warmth and knowledge that the spiritual laws of the heavenly father are absolute and need no coercion.

I have written in so many past threads here on nairaland that so many spirits here on earth do not belong here. You are one of such spirits that were wrongly pulled to earth by dark deeds by people such as yourself.

I cannot speakfor the spirit in that young body whom had to be born as your daughter in this earth life to experience such Injustice, nor can I state what debt she must have owed to be allowed to experience such evil and depressing deeds from you. I can only imagine the poor girl seeing a father who should love and and shield her from persecution being the very one haunting her, alas the spiritual laws of karma know best
. But... One thing I do know 100%, you will experience first hand the devastation of these incorruptible laws of God. smiley

Your very being will quiver and break at their justice for wwere you should have sown love and kindness you sowed evil and hate.. you will experience ten fold what you have put another through, in this life and the afterlife for you have broken a soul and yours will be shattered.

No pastor , no imam, no bribes paid to a general overseer of any church or sheik of any mosque can save you... smiley

You have created these threads of fate for yourself and will redeem them like so many before you and many still after you.

Goodday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Since ur daughter is now a witch then u are a wizard... maybe the backwardness is from you... I want to adopt the girl... so u will die with ur failure... ezi
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by obowunmi(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

You are a very SILLY man.

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by meetgaya: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

They are all witches. Demons in human flesh

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by cococandy(f): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2021
I fear (truly fear) people who believe in this thing called witchery and wizardry. Like actually believe that there are other people among them who have supernatural powers. The type of illogic and xtupidity it takes to believe that type of a thing make such a person extremely dangerous. They can harm someone else and justify it with them being on the good side while the person they harmed is the bad person.

Poor baby

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by CharlesJok3r: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2021
This op is a mad man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.