Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

My 1 Years Old Is A Witch - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 1 Years Old Is A Witch (43082 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by davidboro(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2021
Hmmmm,sometimes when you read some trend,you just don't even know where to start from,first you married a woman without knowing she was a witch?,when you married her you never notice your decline in progress or during dating you never discovered this ?, Brother whether the story is true or false I. Your own way you bleeped up big time,go back to the mother and make peace with her.ask God yourself to intervene into your matter

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2021
Wahala
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Yankiss(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I don't know but 3 pastors cannot lie to me
What do u really expect when u put the word in their mouth in the first instance?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by moralex(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2021
Even if the little one is a 'witch" ,it's your duty as a father to fight for her , Get close to God with prayers and fasting, God will reveal the truth about everything to you.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Geminiempress: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2021
Nnnaaa eeeee ala dinudinudi... Same pastors are giving their wives and kids a gud life with wot they scrape from u and people like u... Think am make u geh sense

5 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nackzy: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2021
He's not suppose to be on Nairaland, is never a nairalander

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by bless1(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?

Please take yourself and daughter to bride assembly in Lagos. You will definitely find solution from God there.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're paranoid.

What state are you from? Cross river or Akwa Ibom?

Must be Akwa Ibom.

To OP: oga if your child is a witch you are a witch too. If you don’t want to care for the child find the mother’s family (where did you marry her from?) and hand that child over. Make sure you send upkeep so the angels guarding her don’t continue to punish you for stupidity and wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by NoSentiment: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Op you are a bas tard with a capital B. You will never know peace for suffering innocent souls. You are a lazy vagabond. Get off ur dirty as s and work harder. Who is the pastors that egged u on to do this madness? U are a mad man!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Ola17: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Sterope:
I am going to use my witchcraft to make those body pains to make you bed ridden.

Madam easy cheesy

I’d rather you use such skills to make life better for humanity.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by teacherbim(f): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

The kind of pastors you go to define the kind of a person you are.
You and the three pastors are madddddd
Oloribu somebody at this century you still believe that your wife and a little baby are witches.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by joepepsy(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2021
Animal
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Commentor: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Only true words said.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Oh my goodness,with all your good English ? Are too you this low mentally?

Alaye no body dey do you, that’s how your lost your wife, you even get mind come dey try loss your only child ?

Let me tell you small thing my bro, life and luck is like a standing fan, if you position it to you alone, soon it will blow hot, the same fan that blows cool.
The other option you have is,allow it to blow round, meaning everyone will get cool air.

No be only you God get for him list, about 7 Billion people, and God is so good he even provide for those that don’t believe in him.

So it’s some set of people at a time, if that woman is really a witch. You should be dead by now.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2021
Longsleeve:

The worst thing you can do to yourself is lying

Akwa ibom has witches that flies in the night and also pastors that proscribe witches and you know it.. so Mariah isn't wrong to ask which state..

I'm from Rivers State by the way so I know you guys too well..
please can you DM on 0706. 4390. 960..

I have something to talk...this is what my sister is going through in the hands of her ibom husband..
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2021
You need to be taken to a nearby psychiatric hospital bcoz oil dey leak for your head... I hope you are not maltreating the innocent child, I think you should blame your self for your predicament...
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Shafiiimran99: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

they should be able to provide a solution then since they are men of God
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by YelloweWest: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2021
Poor innocent baby cry
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by pennywys(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

these are mere stories we heard from failure everyday. But it's so sad you blame your failure and unfulfilled life on a poor child, moreover the pastor who accused the poor child should find a solution. Any pastor who can't afford solutions to people problem are just quack.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by annford: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2021
WaffenSS:

You ought to have a terrible accident and die painfully.

People like you and your pastors are a disgrace.

As fuuny and extreme as your wish for that retard is, he actually does not deserve to breathe same air as his enstranged wife and daughter.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Alaye if you are financially down. So badly. Because that’s the only thing that make people agreed to all this bullshit you dey talk.

Send your aza. If 10K means something to you.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Please dm me, I want to adopt the child. I'm serious bro
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by kelmicheal: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Is only a witch that Knows who is a witch.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by MorningStar233: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
When they tell people to TAKE TIME before choosing a spouse, they will not listen. It is too late for you to accuse your family, you made your choice, your child remains your child. I just saw the thread you opened last year and the calamity that engulfed your life after you got married. I do not know if your wife/child is a witch or not, but I want you to know that if the church you visited is a true church, they should have been able to pray and set your baby free. Deliverance is possible. Save the child and continue to cater for her, keep your baby.

So you believe his wife is a witch? And who told you people don't take time before getting married and still make mistake
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by checkolatunji: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

May be those 3 pastors are 3 idiots. You're a disgrace to your lineage.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by YelloweWest: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Pls contact me on this email. I'm willing to get in touch with a home that can take her. I'm serious pls.

lielbree@yahoo.com
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Babalegba(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2021
Surprisingly I'm not shocked that many Nigerians are as daft as the o.p. What a stupid backward country

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by respect80(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2021
Ola17:

Advice taken in good faith. You are a gentleman.
Tnx...
Always welcome

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Mrlola: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

You must be quite daft!

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by MorningStar233: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Don't worry I Will not harm her because I don't want to spend the rest of my life in jail for a witch. I rather send her away and continue with my life
U will still send her away and suffer like a market thief..what did you do that your wife will want to witch hunt you and make u poor? Won't she also suffer if you are broke? 2 things are involved either she is bn distubed by forcer's that doesn't want her to marry or you have a spiritual wife...duuurrr

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by teacherbim(f): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2021
Longsleeve:

The worst thing you can do to yourself is lying

Akwa ibom has witches that flies in the night and also pastors that proscribe witches and you know it.. so Mariah isn't wrong to ask which state..

I'm from Rivers State by the way so I know you guys too well..
From records , all the little children that they claim to be witches and wizards when govt or some influential people adopt them, why do the children excel and no bad luck to the people that help them?

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

And have you seen her flying before you jumped into the conclusion that she is a witch. Or your pastors told you that her kind does not fly

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA / Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) / Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.