Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police (69336 Views)

Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) / Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by saintade01(m): 4:43am On Oct 06, 2021
Time to start shouting INNOCENT, INNOCENTS, INNOCENT, INNOCENT, INNOCENT, INNOCENT, INNOCENT starts now smiley

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by BoneTackle: 5:49am On Oct 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Meaning what exactly??! That it is impossible for the police to ever catch the actual killers of the great man, or the killers are not supposed to be caught??! Where do you stand oga??!
A preacher was killed almost 2weeks ago in Kano by Muslim fanatcis, why has the Nigerian police not arrested the killers? Why are they always so swift to act when it involves the east but hardly ever cares when it's the north? Where is your common sense?

Only a dense fool will not know that the so-called killers caught by the useless police are innocent.

4 were caught and 2were released after investigation indeed...I

Mr man, if you have a brain.. used it
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by FreedomArmy: 5:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Sunday2021:
continue decieving your mother!
Do you know your mother? Or I forget you are one of the born trow way.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by nerd004: 6:17am On Oct 06, 2021
We have advised & ordered the NPF not to show the faces of those killers this time yet until we smoke every one of them out of their hideouts.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by ddeola: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2021
I hope they are the real killers o because Naija police are experts at framing innocent people for crimes they have not committed. No b today. undecided undecided undecided undecided

May we never fall victim in their hands in Jesus name.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Neddstark: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2021
Evercurious:

And how did they encourage all those atrocities you just mentioned? See how old you re telling lies without connecting your senses while typing... Make arm robbers kill those police as dem dey also kill and implicate innocent citizens too...And thatvis exactly what you ll say if you ve been a victim of police brutality. Anuofia

I have been a victim of police brutality. Inasmuch as i don't like them, their presence is necessary in the society. At a point, people started saying they fear police more than armed robbers. Una never see something.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2021
Everything you're saying is in your pocket. Texans are the most ruthless ppl in the United States but they own their investments and that's the reason they're fine regardless.
South east is largely dominated by Igbos, the investments in SE are owned by Igbos. The Igbos also own the largest investments outside SE, the investors you're trying to lure to your region are the Igbos. As much as we will like to invest outside we don't joke with home. Anambra has the highest number of Indigenous Industries and more are coming up.
No rubbish is driving anyone from thier home. Igbos will still invest outside even if 100% of Nigeria is as peaceful as Japan, it's our thing to think outside but we also think inside and that's why even with scarce FG presence we're still building up.
We don't give a Bleep about the rest of the country visiting the SE, whether you come or not is your problem, we have enough population in fact SE is the most densely populated region, the market is big enough and Onitsha is plenty evidence of the buying power. We've never needed you but you need us
NGpatriot:

This is the reason why generation after generation of people from that part of Nigeria must leave and go to other parts of Nigeria fore their daily bread and survival.

The SE is also too hostile, restless and inhospitable for the people of SE.

Life is a living hell and the fact that terrorists are now in control of the whole region..

Imagine if business owners like Dangote are in the SE, they are definitely up in flames by now.

The SE even for the people of SE should be a no go area, it's currently a mass refugee area where people are confined and ruled with brutal and violent force, where basic human life rights like freedom of movement and even speech doesn't exist, say the wrong thing for step out of your house at the wrong time means serious beating or instant death.

The SE and the Igbo race are slowly inching off the cliff..

Sad

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2021
You're looking for evidence, just negodi this guy
mybiz234:

Do you have evidence to this claim?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by NEROSKY(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2021
Commentor:

You can start protesting on their behalf.

I've come to the conclusion that igbos are happy with the death of Akunyili.

You don't have to be a foolish person to know Nigeria force, especially police and army.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by grandstar(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2021
uchaymart:
I pity these innocent people who know nothing about what they were arrested for.

The next time/picture you would see from the cops will be the sophisticated weapons recovered from the "criminals" and "kidnappers"..

Sometime in September, robbers attacked my home and valuables were carted away including money and laptops . One of us called the police to inform him about what was going on but instead the DPO told him to "please call those people who carried out the endsars protest" shocked.

Do not trust Nigerian police

It's about time the Nigerian police and probably all security agencies apply lie detector machines rigorously to ensure that justice is done

The extrajudicial killings by the military for instance of "suspected" Boko Haram will subside. It can also be used to test the "repentance" of repentant Boko Haram insurgents.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by don3e(m): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2021
post=106475823:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/05/police-arrest-suspected-killers-chike-akunyili-hunt-arsonists-anambra
What has brought us to this evil? We now kill our own brothers and sisters! This is said, really said.
This evil people have parent and family ooooo! Worst of it, there family members know them for this evil acts and most support them; they even call them heros. SHAME ON YOU ALL!
When you kill your own, SHAME ON YOU. No one has right to take a life.
Our Government has failed us....
I feel the law over killing of another being should be looked into and the sanction. The Sin of the Killers should be visited not on the Killers only but the Family and anyone related to him. I bet you, this nonsense will stop. As this will make family members handle their own, even report them when they know they can't handle them. When every thing get better, then the Law will go back to normal: Everyone will pay for his or her sin.
God go help Us.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by mybiz234: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2021
Furious1:
You're looking for evidence, just negodi this guy

So, I should swallow rubbish without evidence?

Is your brain still stuck in the stone age?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Tokotaya: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2021
This story is one kain. Why is the police not the ones making the announcement? If this is true, the police will be all over the place granting interviews and beating their chest. Why is it that it is a source that is revealing this thing? I don't think the right people have been caught yet.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by oyatz(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Let's be sure innocent people are not being framed up.
This could also be a charade to divert attention from who the real killers are( government sponsored killers)

An IPOB terrorist spotted.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Safemoon: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Finally it not IPOB.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by osuofia2(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2021
Evercurious:

As death has been unto you and your household
Death to you and your generation for supporting the killings of Dr Akunyili and others.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2021
POLICE MUST GET THESE DEMON INFESTED KILLERS FAST AND BRING JUDGEMNT ON THEM FASTundecided
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Sunday2021: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2021
uchaymart:

Police man spotted
yes iam very proud to be a policeman.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by FreedomArmy: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2021
oyatz:

An IPOB terrorist spotted.
call me whatever you will I don't care. Anybody who trust the Nigeria government and police of today should really have his head checked.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by RadleyLC(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2021
uchaymart:
I pity these innocent people who know nothing about what they were arrested for.

The next time/picture you would see from the cops will be the sophisticated weapons recovered from the "criminals" and "kidnappers"..

Sometime in September, robbers attacked my home and valuables were carted away including money and laptops . One of us called the police to inform him about what was going on but instead the DPO told him to "please call those people who carried out the endsars protest" shocked.

Do not trust Nigerian police
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by RadleyLC(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2021
There should be a way to have this man out of the police force.
Do you mind - which station was this so Nigerians can know the caliber of person in charge there.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by RadleyLC(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Sunday2021:
what do you expect the dpo to say. You burn their vehicles, you burn their stations and you even killed the policemen. But now that you have problem you are now calling the police.why?
Where is the vehicle they will use to arrest the criminals? Even if they are arrested where will they be taken to since you guys burned down the stations? And where do you expect the dpo to get men since you guys have killed the policemen? That crime is for SARS, therefore those that ends SARS should take over the activities of the SARS.
God bless the DPO that gave you the answer.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by uchaymart(m): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Sunday2021:
I knew it from your response

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by shoprite: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police
Na NPF ooo ! . . . It can be anybody, make we wait for details !

Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Evercurious(f): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
osuofia2:

Death to you and your generation for supporting the killings of Dr Akunyili and others.

Nonsense. You that is accusing someone else wrongly nko? Ijiot.... You now love Dr. Akunyili more than his own kingsmen... HYPOCRITE and eye service gbuo gi. You don mourn your own brothers wey your masters kill or still dey kill?Asslicker and willing slave like you...
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Evercurious(f): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is the reason why generation after generation of people from that part of Nigeria must leave and go to other parts of Nigeria fore their daily bread and survival.

The SE is also too hostile, restless and inhospitable for the people of SE.

Life is a living hell and the fact that terrorists are now in control of the whole region..

Imagine if business owners like Dangote are in the SE, they are definitely up in flames by now.

The SE even for the people of SE should be a no go area, it's currently a mass refugee area where people are confined and ruled with brutal and violent force, where basic human life rights like freedom of movement and even speech doesn't exist, say the wrong thing for step out of your house at the wrong time means serious beating or instant death.

The SE and the Igbo race are slowly inching off the cliff..

Sad

Ipob and igbo matter will soon kill you and your generation.. Ypu re almost there. Naa here dem go announce am. And I ll gladly type REST IN HELL. Weldone
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Evercurious(f): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Neddstark:

I have been a victim of police brutality. Inasmuch as i don't like them, their presence is necessary in the society. At a point, people started saying they fear police more than armed robbers. Una never see something.

Police no worse pass some arm robbers? How is that alie? Dopemu.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Evercurious(f): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Sunday2021:

Proud indeed.... laughing stock of a profession
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by osuofia2(m): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Evercurious:

Nonsense. You that is accusing someone else wrongly nko? Ijiot.... You now love Dr. Akunyili more than his own kingsmen... HYPOCRITE and eye service gbuo gi. You don mourn your own brothers wey your masters kill or still dey kill?Asslicker and willing slave like you...
Love is nothing related to blood or kings men. Your comment shows how shallow minded are you. If you were to be a child to the late Akunyili will you Be typing this nonsense. Ogun go kill you and your entire family.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Sunday2021: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
uchaymart:

I knew it from your response
now that you, what else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alem Muluseta: Photo Of The Humanitarian Worker Killed By Soldier In Borno / Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina / Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.