Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? (676 Views)

What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by jodpoundz(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
I think the shortest range of time I've ever dated a girl is 24 hours, that should be back then in 2010, I wrote a love letter to this beautiful 15 years old girl, she's my neighbor 5 rooms away from ours have been eyen her for long sha, she accepted asap with a reply letter, she came to our room, we talk lots of love stuff, she Departed with sweet heart, but later in the evening her mom found the love letter I sent grin she flogged the hell out of her, the mom came the following day to report to my mom so we broke up unofficial that following day, I so hate that memory
Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
2 weeks

1 Like

Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
5 minutes,I immediately changed my mind because of the way he walks,it speaks of arrogance.

1 Like

Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
25 seconds , she's really doubting me....
Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
A day!!
days of 2go!
Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
5yrs... I'm a certified lover boy grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by jodpoundz(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
25 seconds , she's really doubting me....
grin grin grin
Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by decatalyst(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
5 minutes,I immediately changed my mind because of the way he walks,it speaks of arrogance.

Ah!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
21 days, NYSC camp in Karaye, I hear Nadiya is married now
Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by Hziyech: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
2 hours

We exchanged contacts but while chatting he seen to full of himself

I quickly discharge him
Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Back in 2007 i wrote a love letter to this girl asking her out, her Mom and sisters all read my letter. The relationship never started neither did it end. A week later my love letter was returned to me rough and torn showing clear sign that it had passed through many hands and eyes undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by Loveknitting: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
5yrs... I'm a certified lover boy grin

Olord!
You guys have tuned this guy to meme..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
jodpoundz:

grin grin grin

Aswear ,e chock her , I'm too busy to be stressed by anyone...
Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by Xtopherprince(m): 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
4 months... October to Febuary grin
Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
3 months, my first and possibly my last. It happened dis years sha..
Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:35am On Oct 06, 2021
adewaleadeyemi8:
Back in 2007 i wrote a love letter to this girl asking her out, her Mom and sisters all read my letter. The relationship never started neither did it end. A week later my love letter was returned to me rough and torn showing clear sign that it had passed through many hands and eyes undecided

Chai!
I can Imagine..
'Your Love makes my body do Tinini Tanana. I Promise to Climb Mountain Kilimanjaro for your Love'.. cool cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by debbydams(f): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2021
I cant remember.
Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by Obaxxx(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Just a week.....We were actually linked by my immediate elder bro....So after we arranged a date,so we finally met at my place.....After we lashed,she left for her place....

About two days later,my brother came to me and told me not to take the banny serious,that he has equally had a taste of her pot of beans angry. Na once I put my hand for my head sad. Tho she started calling me,but I constantly kept ignoring her calls...she grew tired of calling and that was it.....the end cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by Lilsameey: 7:06am On Oct 06, 2021
20 minutes grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Shortest Range Of Time You've Ever Dated Someone?? by bigcee(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2021
adewaleadeyemi8:
You're lucky they did not get you arrested grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Free Pxxxxy To BANG / How To Make Him Or Her Suck & Lick Your Immediately ...... / Ladies, Can You Marry This Kind Of Tall Guys? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.